at_anchor

How to get euthanasia as a foreigner?

58 posts in this topic

@Salvijus I desire to go to God, to get out of here, to die. Why can't anyone understand that I want euthanasia, that I need it. I need to visit Belgium or Holland and get it.

Edited by at_anchor

@at_anchor :)

God is waiting for you to say yes to him. It's not that hard. A smigen of willingness to make a new choise is all takes:)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

God is not going to support your desires that come from ego and suffering. He is only going to become active when you chose love 

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

God is not going to support your desires that come from ego and suffering. He is only going to become active when you chose love 

That is when you will find the fullfilment you always were looking for but in silly ways that won't get u anyhere

You don't really need euthanasia. You just need information about how to committ suicide in a safe and painless way. Unfortunately that information is kind of hard to get for some because it's censored everywhere, including here.

Anyway, can anyone recommend a good psychiatrist in Netherlands for euthanasia? Any help in getting euthanised in Netherlands? How long does it take and what is the cost? 

I need help with dying. It is legal there so why not try if the health insurance is free. 

Edited by at_anchor

Please help me find a way to stop living that is painless, safe and legal.

Edited by at_anchor

I am in need of euthanasia. If anyone is able to help me get it in Belgium or Netherlands or inform me about it more, you would be saving my life by helping me escape unbearable suffering, both physical and mental.

Edited by at_anchor

Hi, I beg somebody to help me get euthanasia or drown before my suffering gets extreme and with no end in sight.

If you can help get euthanasia, I would appreciate it greatly. I am very worried as to what is going to happen in my life in the near future and who I will become, unrecognizable, so different, not a personal development follower, a really lost soul.

How in hell do you tell someone with my problems that they will stay here in this life for so long? It is a really fucked up situation and you have to live through years and decades of it getting worse and worse. Inhumane are the Dutch if they cannot offer euthanasia for foreigners like me with these problems, and if they won't. 

They are the best we have though. Ahh, I wanna die. I can't have this as my goal if it is gonna be impossible to achieve. I wanna die and be reborn again!

If you're resourceful enough you can certainly find info or even communities to help you with your pain. But honestly you're not gonna find the answers you want here, the guidelines and disclaimers already spelt that out for you.

My best alternative to you is to call a warmline if you need someone to listen to your issues.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

This is not what this forum is for. No one here is going to help you with this information. 

If you want help feeling better and honouring your life that’s what the forum is for in part. 

But, if you are considering assisted suicide you need to seek out that information elsewhere. 

We are here promoting the honouring of life. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

We are here promoting the honouring of life. 

Assisted suicide is honoring of life, but I understand partially that you can't inform me about this. It is okay. 

Where can I seek for the info? I guess by going to netherlands directly. But that is kind of hard.

I also have energy problems and can barely write this here.

Can I at least find out how to find a doctor in Netherlands? That is about honoring of life. How to get healthcare, how much does it cost and so forth?

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

I'm not interested in impossible. You are overestimating my lifes path. I am not gonna become Buddha or a yogi in this life. In another life I will if there is such a thing. This life has to come to an end, though. It is hard and it got too hard for me to deal with! So please hear my wishes  better. I do not wish to become a yoga practicionaire because of my life that got real bad. I only wish for assisted suicide that is safe, painless and legal. 

Netherlands has it legal if it is assisted by a doctor I guess. How can we get me there and help me get a doctor for this asap? In another life we can talk about yoga and stuff. This life is too bad and poor to be talking about that stuff.

2 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Can I at least find out how to find a doctor in Netherlands? That is about honoring of life. How to get healthcare, how much does it cost and so forth?

Be very carful talking to doctors about this, the situation is already delicate and they will put you in a psych ward if they think your a danger to yourself. 

Of course you are a danger to yourself, but the issue is a psych ward is going to make your life even harder then it is.

This is the root of the issue, you keep making your own life harder for yourself while blaming others for it!

Take responsibility for your life, work everyday to make small improvements, invest in yourself, mentally and physically.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Okay, I aint a danger to myself because I am a coward I guess and don't have opportunities to drown. My life would be amazing if I did. I would be reborn in Tahiti now, having an amazing life or in Fiji. 

It is me posting here, justifying my selfishness, acting like a monkey. Just that. Sorry. But what can I do when I have already cane to a point of no return in life where I will struggle so hard to survive every day. Anhedonia, lack of interest and diseases from maybe poisoning have their roots in my life as well. How can I escape this in a humane way? Is there help for that? 

I just need a big lake I guess. To live nearby one.

Edited by at_anchor