ardacigin

Wrong Insight: 'Nothing exists outside of MY mind' - Leo's Greatest Pitfall

250 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Slipper said:

@Leo Gura maybe Leo's just creating hype this way for the course 

If you guys do not wise up I will not release the course at all.

I am not going to cast my pearls before swine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This reminds me of your  god-forsaken solipsism video..you literally said that you don't have conscious experience of your own and that I'm imagining you teaching me solipsism.  I was really convinced about that back then and I made a (not well thought out ) thread here that I've awakened to solipsism. 

Now that I think about it ..I don't find any compelling evidence that solipsism is true . It just seems true because it seems like my bubble of consciousness is all there is . But at the same time ..I'm not able to imagine a million bucks into existence. So I'm not sure . I prefer to remain skeptical until I'm more certain. 

How can you find compelling evidence that you're all alone. Who you gonna ask. From what source will you find the evidence. What has been the common factor in your life thus far. Answer that and you'll find your answer.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@Someone here all of this conversation is meaningless until we try psychedelics. All I know is that state of consciousness is important.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not going to cast my pearls before swine.

Dreaming about swine now, no more rats.

1 minute ago, Understander said:

@Someone here all of this conversation is meaningless until we try psychedelics. All I know is that state of consciousness is important.

It's only meaningless if you say it is.

@Understander Deepening moves awareness beyond the level of ideas to direct integration. It takes the absolute inward, toward itself. Eventually there's nothing left but an empty portal, through which god lucidly experiences its imagination. Ego death is the final enlightened state within the dream.

@Leo Gura I wonder if you will ever see the ego in yourself, or do anything to dissolve it. As long as I'm here, I will speak the truth as I see it. If it offends you, ban me. Or ask yourself who is feeling offended.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They can know more than me about all sorts of things, but not AWAKENING.

But why not? Maybe there are few of them and they don't care about sharing it with others.

Because no one can handle like you or you have seen things that made you sure about it?

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wouldn’t base this decision off of the silliness of this forum. It’s not a good representation of those few who are serious and very much looking forward to getting the most out of the course.

@Princess Arabia Meditation is a state of consciousness. I have tried it and had a few insights and small awakenings but it takes my time. If there is something that is way more powerful why not try it.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

@Understander Deepening moves awareness beyond the level of ideas to direct integration. It takes the absolute inward, toward itself. Eventually there's nothing left but an empty portal, through which god lucidly experiences its imagination. Ego death is the final enlightened state within the dream.

@Leo Gura I wonder if you will ever see the ego in yourself, or do anything to dissolve it. As long as I'm here, I will speak the truth as I see it. If it offends you, ban me. Or ask yourself who is feeling offended.

@Moksha Ego is the duality itself used for god to teach/explain you stuff if he lost his ego you wouldn't even experience him how he would experience you, he wouldn't be even bothered with you since he would be conscious enough to see that you're nothing more then a movie within his dream

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 minute ago, Understander said:

@Princess Arabia Meditation is a state of consciousness. I have tried it and had a few insights and small awakenings but it takes my time. If there is something that is way more powerful why not try it.

No, I wasn't disputing psychedelic use. You said the whole discussion was meaningless and I was just stating if you say so.

Maybe other people didn't think it was. 

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How can you find compelling evidence that you're all alone. Who you gonna ask. From what source will you find the evidence. What has been the common factor in your life thus far. Answer that and you'll find your answer.

I'm well aware of this line of thinking. Its like asking a person in your dreams if they are or aren't dream characters.  Of course their answer won't be reliable.  But maybe that's just how the dream state works .what makes you think the waking state is similar ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

19 minutes ago, Understander said:

I agree 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Moksha Ego is the duality itself used for god to teach/explain you stuff if he lost his ego you wouldn't even experience him how he would experience you, he wouldn't be even bothered with you since he would be conscious enough to see that you're nothing more then a movie within his dream

Thats not true dissolving the ego doesn't mean you're not bothered to communicate its just done in a different way and not coming from a survival point because you recognize you're everything and no-thing, but life still goes on. Chop wood Carry water.

Edited by Princess Arabia

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Ego is the duality itself used for god to teach/explain you stuff if he lost his ego you wouldn't even experience him how he would experience you, he wouldn't be even bothered with you since he would be conscious enough to see that you're nothing more then a movie within his dream

Ego is god believing it isn't god. Enlightenment is god lucidly realizing itself, within its imagination.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Princess Arabia I said it, because people who have been confused about this for a long time think that they can solve it without using it. They get delusional about it. Maybe one or two have done it, but I don't think that it's possible. You don't have to try psychedelics to understand that any kind of drug can change your state of consciousness effectively, even though they don't help you to do spirituality.

Edited by Understander

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm well aware of this line of thinking. Its like asking a person in your dreams if they are or aren't dream characters.  Of course their answer won't be reliable.  But maybe that's just how the dream state works .what makes you think the waking state is similar ?

Only if you believe the waking state is not a dream also would you ask that question.

2 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Princess Arabia I said it, because people who have been confused about this for a long time think that they can solve it without using it. Maybe one or two have done it, but I don't think that it's possible.

Is that because Leo said so (or similar) or you came to that conclusion on your own. 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Only if you believe the waking state is not a dream also would you ask that question.

And how on earth would you verify that the waking state is a dream ? It's the same dilemma. You can't step outside of your current state of consciousness .

There is continuity and consistency to the waking state .it's been like that since you were born up until now in your 20s or 30s .so would say the waking state is a prolonged dream? Because dreams on the contrary are inconsistent from both the inside and the outside. 

P.S is your signature for real ??

-Osho