Bobby_2021

Why are Actualized Videos still "basic"?

34 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Asking theoretically, can I become a fire bending Dragon as shown in Avatar series  with hyper multidimensional intelligence? 

I am not mocking, just asking if it is possible? 

You can dream that, sure.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Vibes said:

And yet I chose to be identified with this fucking loser here.

Stop dreaming that you're a loser.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop dreaming that you're a loser.

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You think you want advanced but you have no comprehension of how badly advanced consciousness will terrify you

I think that's exactly what I want. Watching your content for the first time always had an exciting quality to it. Now I am not feeling it anymore. I am not feeling anything. I want to feel something. ¬¬

4 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I think that's exactly what I want. Watching your content for the first time always had an exciting quality to it. Now I am not feeling it anymore. I am not feeling anything. I want to feel something. ¬¬

Try to expand your mind and conciousness infinitly and than force it willingly into limitation while still remaining aware of that fact. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Put your hand on your heart; you'll feel it beat. You're not ready for more advanced teachings if you're giving that power away to Leo. Go inside your imagination, that'll work. Leo is just a guide. You'll always be searching outside yourself for more feelings. 

10 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can dream that, sure.

Are you kidding me? I am so fucking awesome!!

49 minutes ago, Vibes said:

And yet I chose to be identified with this fucking loser here.

Hey @Vibes , I too used to think the same for years until I chose differently. It was simple.

Also you yourself said that you CHOSE to be identified with loser, which means you can CHOOSE again & also CHOOSE differently. And let me tell you one more interesting thing: only the one who was once a loser can appreciate how great being a winner is!

So the more you feel like a loser, better your experience of being a winner will be. Doesn't mean that you should that's why aim for being biggest loser???.

Also check out my inspiration: wooden carving of Absolute Infinity on my bedroom's front wall. Can't stay in illusion for much time after seeing it.  

ABSOLUTE INFINITY.jpg

Loser dosent exist outside mind. Anything inside mind is made up and can change. Wake up every morning and before anything tell yourself you are beautiful and perfect and you wont be a loser anymore.

@Hojo take it a step further, and you won’t need to tell yourself that. It’ll be self-evident through direct experience. 

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Put your hand on your heart; you'll feel it beat. You're not ready for more advanced teachings if you're giving that power away to Leo. Go inside your imagination, that'll work. Leo is just a guide. You'll always be searching outside yourself for more feelings. 

I always strategically try to do the least work as possible to get results as fast as possible.

Whatever work I am able to do don't even come close to what I understand by simply watching Leo do it. I do make a lot of progress, but comparing with Leo there is 20 times more to go as much as I have come.

So it is simply more efficient to watch Leo when he already did most of the work for me. It's just being strategic not lazy. 9_9

I want to know about reincarnation, aliens and demons. I want to know the farthest extend of goodness and evil. I want to know what's the worst that can happen? Real mythical shit.

But I don't want a cultural dogma attached to it. That ruins all the fun. 

Just now, Bobby_2021 said:

I always strategically try to do the least work as possible to get results as fast as possible.

Whatever work I am able to do don't even come close to what I understand by simply watching Leo do it. I do make a lot of progress, but comparing with Leo there is 20 times more to go as much as I have come.

So it is simply more efficient to watch Leo when he already did most of the work for me. It's just being strategic not lazy. 9_9

I want to know about reincarnation, aliens and demons. I want to know the farthest extend of goodness and evil. I want to know what's the worst that can happen? Real mythical shit.

It also makes me wonder that I already knew all this stuff as God and I forgot it all just when I became a finite being so that I can figure it all out again.

Also I think you will get to experience all of that anyway as you keep on imagining as all these things for eternity. Once you are physically dead, if you did enough spiritual actualization work, consciousness will imagine itself as a life form of higher intelligence. And so on. 

This is giving me the feeling of watching astronomy on Discovery channel as a child. Exploration of the limits of the unive was my craze back then. Now it's exploring the depths of human consciousness. 

1 minute ago, Bobby_2021 said:

It also makes me wonder that I already knew all this stuff as God and I forgot it all just when I became a finite being so that I can figure it all out again.

Bingo.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

34 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Ok...your choice. Another trap. Comparison.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok...your choice. Another trap. Comparison.

Worked well so far. :)