Bobby_2021

Why are Actualized Videos still "basic"?

36 posts in this topic

Leo brands his videos as advanced even though the content and subjects of the videos are not truly advanced/original in the truest sense of the word.

Subject like Truth, love, consciousness, reality, learning, psychedelics, politics, awakening, wisdom, maturity are all great things, but they are ideas that existed around for thousands of years. Granted, they ought to be discussed when there is an ocean of shallow self help content out there that is not really serving any real purpose other that some motivational content. Leo's content has been one order above such content definitely.

My question is when do we get to see truly original and advanced content. If standard self help content is arithmetic, Leo is releasing algebra. When do we get to see multivariable integration? Like something two orders of magnitude above normie self help content. I have to emphasis how important a good foundation is and I have recently decided to give a rewatch of old videos and have gotten new insights from them since I have grown so much from the last time I saw them.

When do we get to see real advanced content? I mean stuff that is actually complicated, having intermixing of contents from older videos and require hours of contemplation to scratch the surface of. Curious.

In my new Awakening course I will teach you about Alien Insanity.

You think you want advanced but you have no comprehension of how badly advanced consciousness will terrify you. I don't teach the most advanced stuff on YT because it is so dangerous people will get traumatized or kill themselves.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You think you want advanced but you have comprehension of how badly truly advanced consciousness will terrify you. I don't teach the most advanced stuff on YT because it is so dangerous people will traumatize or kill themselves.

♥️

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You think you want advanced but you have comprehension of how badly truly advanced consciousness will terrify you. I don't teach the most advanced stuff on YT because it is so dangerous people will traumatize or kill themselves.

@Leo Gura Can you please give us a hint?

What is “truly advanced/original in the truest sense of the word”?

19 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

@Leo Gura Can you please give us a hint?

If there exists alien consciousness, and there exists human insanity, then there may exist the possibility of alien insanity.

What would it be like if an advanced alien mind went insane?

That's an interesting possibility to contemplate.

Even more interesting to actualize.

But be careful. Experiencing insanity is no easy thing. This is only for those who want extremely hardcore spirituality. This is not normie spirituality.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If there exists alien consciousness, and there exists human insanity, then there may exist the possibility of alien insanity.

But be careful. Experiencing insanity is no easy thing. This is only for those who want extremely hardcore spirituality. This is not normie spirituality.

Leo ..how are you able to remain overall sane and functional when you have seen these terrifying aspects of infinity that you became conscious of ? Idk you in real life so I'm just assuming..In your videos you seem to smile alot and sound like a cheerful person to be around...how do you maintain sanity in an insane reality ?

all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Let me guess what it looks like. 

First of all, if one is accessing Alien consciousness, they would understand the world in radical ways.

A 'chair' for an alien can look like it's a portal to access particular set of scenarios where let's say beings can shapeshift easily like water. 

A 'tree' for an alien can look like a storage device where it has stored memory of its past 100 lifetimes. 

And such kind of logic with everything in our experience. 

I guess Alien Insanity would be experience of human consciousness being dissolved to such a extent that, the entity is no longer human and others humans seeing it will call it insane. 

@Leo Gurais it a little bit similar or I am way far away from it? 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh 😱😱😱

Alien mind itself is insane, what could be that mind going insane. 

It would be Meta-Alien! It would be so alien that all the animes, sci-fi movies, spiritual siddhis would be like lifting a finger. 

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Leo ..how are you able to remain overall sane and functional when you have seen these terrifying aspects of infinity that you became conscious of ? Idk you in real life so I'm just assuming..In your videos you seem to smile alot and sound like a cheerful person to be around...how do you maintain sanity in an insane reality ?

In the past I used to struggle with that. I had about a 6-12 month period where I felt like I was losing my mind and things were somewhat erratic and even dangerous. A few times I came close to physical death. But eventually, with even more awakenings and inner work my mind reached a new level of stability and groundedness. Insane groundedness and peace. I am profoundly happy much of the time now. I bask in GOD's infinite beauty everyday. My consciousness glows with GOD-realization and my mind has become poetry. That is the upshot of all this work.

22 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

A 'chair' for an alien can look like it's a portal to access particular set of scenarios where let's say beings can shapeshift easily like water. 

A 'tree' for an alien can look like a storage device where it has stored memory of its past 100 lifetimes.

I would call that more like ordinary Alien Consciousness.

13 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Oh 😱😱😱

Alien mind itself is insane, what could be that mind going insane.

Alien mind is not truly insane, it's just so conscious that most humans would consider it really foreign and weird.

You have to be careful here because humans tend to use the word "insane" very loosely and incorrectly. Most humans have no idea what regular insanity is, nevermind alien insanity. Calling people who you disagree with "insane" is a real disservice to true insanity.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Alien mind is not truly insane, it's just so conscious that most humans would consider it really foreign and weird.

Oh I get that, I was trying to think about some kind of analogy to get a phenomenological sense of alien consciousness. 

Ofcourse it is not insane to itself. 

Can you share your experience a bit?

By the way, the other day I handcopied word to word the poetic description of God Consciousness which you wrote, just for fun and it was totally beyond any kind of spiritual practice I have ever done in my life. Thankyou for that. 

3 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Can you share your experience a bit?

I wish I could but it lies beyond words.

Edited by Leo Gura

Understanding is built on basics. Weak basics, weak understanding.  How many people have mastered the basics? 

There are levels to this game. You can't just skip levels.

You will know when you are advanced. You will know.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank you ! I will contemplate this and skip the actualize part for now ..

2 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

Thank you ! I will contemplate this and skip the actualize part for now ..

And who is stopping you from pursing both?

My profile pic was made using the AI 

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the past I used to struggle with that. I had about a 6-12 month period where I felt like I was losing my mind and things were somewhat erratic and even dangerous. A few times I came close to physical death. But eventually, with even more awakenings and inner work my mind reached a new level of stability and groundedness. Insane groundedness and peace. I am profoundly happy much of the time now. I bask in GOD's infinite beauty everyday. My consciousness glows with GOD-realization and my mind has become poetry. That is the upshot of all this work.

Amen brother 🙏. 

Stay safe when you sense it's spiralling out of control into madness territory to deliver us your poetic wisdom 😇

all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wish I could but it lies beyond words.

No problem! I would know when I experience it myself. Definitely within 5-6 years when I go full on hardcore with pursuing consciousness.

7 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

No problem! I would know when I experience it myself. Definitely within 5-6 years when I go full on hardcore with pursuing consciousness.

It's not really that important.

A more worthwhile goal to pursue is Alien Consciousness. That's the shit.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not really that important.

A more worthwhile goal to pursue is Alien Consciousness. That's the shit.

I wanna drink liquor from your cup!

If something doesn't control you then anything can control you.