StarStruck

Nice guy versus bad boy sketch

37 posts in this topic

Is it not mentally draining to be concerned with things like this? General question for this tendency I see a lot 

53 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Is it not mentally draining to be concerned with things like this? General question for this tendency I see a lot 

Tell me you don’t want to know what the sausage is made of without telling me you don’t want to know what the sausage is made of 

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

Is it not mentally draining to be concerned with things like this?

I'd be concerned if this wasn't the case. Let him get slapped by reality ;)

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Tell me you don’t want to know what the sausage is made of without telling me you don’t want to know what the sausage is made of 

It’s just the way some people go about this knowing that seems very unappealing to me but each to their own 

35 minutes ago, meta_male said:

I'd be concerned if this wasn't the case. Let him get slapped by reality ;)

?

Oooh my, skits have sure changed since SNL and MadTv.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

ewww tiktok so low effort and cringey, this is not how social interaction works. You do realise you can be charming, sweet, funny and loving without being a dickhead and obnoxious. 

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

1 hour ago, Chives99 said:

ewww tiktok so low effort and cringey, this is not how social interaction works. You do realise you can be charming, sweet, funny and loving without being a dickhead and obnoxious. That

Do you even lift?

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

It’s just the way some people go about this knowing that seems very unappealing to me but each to their own 

Yea as a girl you can be like that. 

26 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Do you even lift?

I see you're a andrew tate wannabe that thinks being a man= being a cu**. Ok so being a clever cocky arsehole might be appealing in the confidence nature of it, but thats where the advantages ends,  being an arsehole is going to cause communication problems in your relationship and your ability to authentically relate as you dont actually care about the other person. All your friends are going to be as shallow and immature as you as no mature person would want to hang out with you, its going to cause problems with your family, your coworkers and your job and in just in life in general. The women that are drawn to you wont have any self respect as mature women will want the charming confident guy who isnt an arsehole

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

I get my understanding from the most quality sources. Youtube comments and tiktok videos. B|

(Moved thread to Off-Topic.)

@Sincerity @Chives99 it is just a funny video man. Why do you guys get so uptight about something so light hearted? I hope you guys are a little bit loose with girls in real life. 

It reminds me of that Cyndi Lauper song, "Girls just wanna have (emotional stimulation)!"

But seriously what surprises me the most isn't that low key disrespecting women is what makes them attracted to you, I'm kind of over that at this point. It's that a completely mid, pasty girl like the one in that video can slay dick at biblical rates, and with men that are solidly higher than her in the social hierarchy. Despite the fact she probably hasn't done any personal development.

She can literally go to a bar/club/gathering ANY night of the week and act slightly flirty, then pick the best option from the handful of guys that will bite or approach her. It's basically an impossibility for her to ever be alone or without a relationship, unless she chooses to do so. Despite how toxic or unbearable she might be there will always be some poor guy ready to put up with it because the game is so hard out there.

It just blows my mind how lopsided the playing field between the sexes has become in just my short lifetime. The power and resource disparity between the average woman vs man in the sexual marketplace is like a queen vs a peasant.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

40 minutes ago, Roy said:

But seriously what surprises me the most isn't that low key disrespecting women is what makes them attracted to you

That's not the woman you're after. Any woman with self-respect would cringe at that behavior by a man. There's a very clear difference between worshiping a woman you just met and being respectful to her.

One important concept is "managing to climb the wrong ladder". You can PUA your way into sleeping with 100 women you should have never even spoken to. That won't lead to a fulfilling relationship and is a monumental waste of time. It might even lead to finding a woman that has the potential of being a great long-term partner and being unable to have a proper relationship with her because your experience is dealing with the "degenerate club girl" people are so annoyed with.

Smart women know they have the seduction power to get any man they want, and if they're developed they will choose a partner that's also developed and properly treats and respects her. That has nothing to do with "'not having frame", "not leading the interaction" and "bowing to every demand she has". It has to do with developing a relationship with someone that is present, conscious, improving, and that can provide her with the safety and guidance she needs. You can have all that without being a generic Andrew Tate wannabe.

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Yea as a girl you can be like that. 

Nah not really. I think so also about what a lot of things women do. Sometimes I might see women talking bout why men do this and that and it also seems exhausting  to me personally . But each to their own we all have different ways of going about life. 

Edited by Sugarcoat

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

I get my understanding from the most quality sources. Youtube comments and tiktok videos. B|

(Moved thread to Off-Topic.)

it can be high quality depending on how you relate to it ; )

17 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

it can be high quality depending on how you relate to it ; )

True.