tashawoodfall

Sexcapades...mastering Sex

76 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

I think theres a lot of conditioning involved in this monogamy idea...

The woman has been conditioned by man for thousands of years into thinking that she is monogamous. And man is very cunning; he has exploited the woman in many ways. One of the ways is: he has been telling her that man is, by nature, polygamous. All the psychologists, all the sociologists are agreed upon the fact that man is polygamous; and none of them says the same thing about woman.

My own understanding is that both are polygamous. If a woman does not behave in a polygamous way, it is nurture, not nature. She has been utterly conditioned so long that the conditioning has gone into her very blood, into her bones, into her very marrow. 

Monogamy is boredom. However beautiful a woman may be, however beautiful a man may be, you become tired -- the same geography, the same topography. How long do you have to see the same face? So it happens that years pass, and the husband has not looked attentively at his wife for a single moment.

A woman had to depend financially on man, man has cut the woman in so many ways: he has cut her wings, he has cut her freedom, he has cut her dependence upon herself. He has taken her responsibilities on his shoulders, showing great love, saying: you need not be worried about yourself, I will take care. But in the name of love, he has taken the freedom of the woman. 

28 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

before he leaves lol the certain positions you will  do and in what sequence...focusing on a specific...how you sound...how you look...how you feel...etc..

In India the temple of Khajuraho has beautiful statues in all sexual postures. It was a tantra school that made the temple and those statues. In the past India was not sexually repressed. Those were the days when temples like Khajuraho, Konarak, Puri, were built — India was not sexually repressed. In spite of the few so-called saints, the greater part of the country was sexually satisfied; there was a softness, a loving quality, a grace.

The structure of every temple is almost the same. On the outer side of the temple, the outer wall, there are what are statues — men and women naked, loving, making love, in all the possible postures one can imagine or dream of. The only posture that is missing is known in India as the missionary posture — man on top of woman: only that is missing — that was brought by Christian missionaries.

Otherwise the whole idea, to the Indian mind, looked ugly — that the man should be on top of the woman. Seems to be unfair. The woman is more fragile, and this beast is on top of the beauty. No, Indians have never thought of that posture as human. In India it is known as the missionary posture because the first time they saw it, it was Christian missionaries in that posture; otherwise they had no idea that this could be done.

The oldest sexual scripture is five thousand years old — Vatsyayana’s Kamasutras. And in the time of Vatsyayana, writing sutras on sex — kama means sex — maxims for sex, guidelines for sex, was not thought to be a bad act; Vatsyayana is respected as one of the great seers of India.

These temples in Khajuraho have, on the outer side, beautiful women, beautiful men, and all in love postures. Inside there are no love postures. Inside you will find the temple empty, not even a statue of God. The idea is that unless you pass through your sexuality with full awareness, in all its phases, in all its dimensions — unless you come to a point when sex has no meaning for you.… only then you enter the temple. 

@Prabhaker I'm loving all of this info! Keep it coming :) 

Yeah trying each sex position is an awesome goal.  I need to go get a book with pictures of all of them lol

Wow missionary..makes so much sense!!

connecting with yourself..inner being while having sex i think can be even more powerful than connecting to someone else during sex...it's still giving but way more intense..in my experience (mind you i've had 2 long term relationships and understand)

Planning on looking into enlightened sex...

Not sure if this relates but I've had the experience of being able to control the length of my orgasms and where its located (with my mind)

12 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

@Emerald Wilkins I appreciate your reply but you can't recommend choosing a single partner for deeper understanding to everyone. Each person is unique and carries their own soul imprints with them. These soul imprints determine what kind of life path a person will need to follow. In general, a person will go through various forms of relationship during a lifetime. Sometimes a person may like to experience deeper intimacy through monogamy. At another time, the same person may like to see themselves mirrored in many partners. Or at another time, they may wish to experiment with celibacy. 

I live in India where most of the people live with one partner for their entire life , It may be good for their children but I don't find loving relationships between married couples. 

"Deeper intimacy through monogamy"....I don't agree.  I think there is a higher love to have for even a complete stranger...

20 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

I need to go get a book with pictures of all of them lol

The Kama Sutra an ancient Indian Hindu text written by Vātsyāyana. It is widely considered to be the standard work on human sexual behavior.  A portion of the work consists of practical advice on sexual intercourse. 

http://www.yogavidya.com/Yoga/Kamasutra.pdf ( You can download it, this book contains pictures too)

Some Indian philosophies follow the "four main goals of life",

Dharma: Virtuous living.

Artha: (Material) prosperity.

Kama: Desire

Moksha: Liberation.

38 minutes ago, STC said:

@tashawoodfall I think you are a troll. 

And I think you're projecting ^^

Even if she was a troll, this topic is useful and interesting to many of us (I just bought the 2 books mentioned here).

If she's not, it's helpful for her.

@STC

if she is not she is lowering her value.

Why would you care ?

Don't you see it's your ego being hurt in some way ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

Number one, many partners doesn't necessarily mean more sex... it just means more partners. You can have one partner and have sex with them thousands of times, and have 100 partners that you only have sex with once. The more monogamous person has actually had more sex.

Number two, the cervix does not loosen as the penis doesn't go in the cervix. The cervix is where the sperm swim through. Trying to put the penis in a cervix is like saying you're going to put your penis inside another man's urethra. Yikes!!

Number three, having sex does not permanently loosen the vagina. This is myth. The vagina is designed to expand to the size of a newborn, so a penis does literally nothing to it permanently. In fact, because the vagina is like a sock, wrapped in a towel, squeezed by two hands, working the pelvic floor muscles tightens the vagina.

Number four, sex can actually tighten the pelvic floor muscles.

Number five, creams cannot tighten the vagina. Any cream company that claims this is a snakeoil salesman.

Number six, the contributing factors to vaginal looseness are 1. age 2. multiple childbirths 3. a single childbirth after age 30 4.not exercising the pelvic floor muscles.

Number seven, less pleasurable sex for a man could lead to more pleasurable sex for the woman since he will last longer.

It was a horrible "pro tip".  I knew little. Thanks for correcting me. :) 

@Ape value as it's generally viewed.

Her future husband/boyfriend is sure going to be happy with that behaviour. 

Not that it matters. 'She' is a troll. 

The type of man I would make my husband would be in a much higher perspective..He'd most likely be a master in sex and be mature and secure and I think he'd be really lucky to have me

Interesting that value is tied in here.

Also Troll? lol doesn't make sense...If you said something like whore or slut I'd get that (coming from a certain mindset of course) but Troll? Have you considered that this may be you projecting?

Edited by tashawoodfall

This seems like a perfect example of what was talked about earlier of woman conditioning.

@tashawoodfall you think you are so cool but it's you who has a limited perspective because of your limited life experience. 

The universe as a whole does not care for your little 'rogue' opinion. 

I am doing you a favor really by calling you out. 

Find yourself a nice boyfriend and practice all you want with him alright. 

Edited by STC

you're actually not doing me any favors.  You're trying to press your opinion on me without keeping an open mind here.  A lot of what you write makes me think you are talking to yourself...

limited experience? Who are you talking to?

Little rogue opinion? Again who are you talking to?

My life is not your business and your opinion is not mine...

We are just in totally different head spaces so lets agree to disagree.

If your intentions are good in a sense that you are trying to 'save' me from losing my value then I appreciate that :)

Edited by tashawoodfall

19 minutes ago, STC said:

Her future husband/boyfriend is sure going to be happy with that behaviour.

you're just showing your true face here, exposing how jealous, judgmental and attached to the past you are.

13 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

The type of man I would make my husband would be in a much higher perspective..He'd most likely be a master in sex and be mature and secure.

you're completely right. i can say this from personal experience. before meeting my fiancée, we were both learning how to please ourselves and the partners we had. no fear! mastering the physical part of sex is necessary. now that we're engaged, we're mastering the spiritual part, connecting simultaneously to the infinite source of love.

we're both thankful for each other's past. we're truly happy. truly happy now!

unborn Truth

49 minutes ago, STC said:

@tashawoodfall ok help yourself. 

I would suggest to deeply investigate what you're feeling right now, because it is extremely egotic to impose your beliefs on other people.
What are you trying to do ? Making her realized that polygamous lifestyle is bad, why are you doing that do you think ?

Maybe you're doing that because you think women should be treated like princess and they have no right to be dirty and sex driven ?
Maybe you think (very inconsciously) that you're not worthy of her, and so your ego goes apeshit to hide his old scar ?

Seriously think about this, you're not gonna be able to really grow if you don't.

@ajasatya Thank you :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them