tashawoodfall

Sexcapades...mastering Sex

76 posts in this topic

@jse

man, that's bordeline creeper territory. If you really wanted to know that you could have just pm'd her. If it's not her, who cares, let a woman choose her own way of being perceived. No need to make things awkward for her. And frankly you make it even worse for her if it is, because now you're violating her privacy.

I'd remove that post if I were in your position.

Edited by Salaam

2 hours ago, Siim Land said:

I used to know a girl who spent a year learning Tantra yoga in Thailand and she was quite amazing.

Travelers come to Thailand to learn traditional Thai massage, but Tantra yoga is not a Thai thing.  If you were to ask 10000 Thais what Tantric Yoga was, I doubt anyone would know it.

17 minutes ago, jse said:

@Salaam , cool it dude.  If Miss Tasha wanted to keep her pics private, she wouldn't have posted them all over the Net.

It's about respecting her choice and her level of privacy with a bit of forethought and common courtesy. If you can't see or understand that I don't know what to tell you. 

Anyways, I'll leave the rest of this up to her. It's not like I'm her protector or anything. But I will stand up for a level of common decency as I see it. Those are my standards, regardless of the person. 

If you wanna respond send me a pm so we don't clutter up the thread. 

Edited by Salaam

@Salaam , do you really find it offensive that Ms Tasha was willingly photographed in a public bikini contest?  You'd do well to keep your virtuous moral values to yourself, and stop projecting them onto others.

On 3/20/2017 at 4:33 PM, tashawoodfall said:

So...I decided I wanted to jump into the domain of mastering sex.  I joined tinder and have had 2 really good experiences so far..Basically the master plan is that each encounter I would focus on improving in a specific area in sex.  Anybody have any ideas? Has anyone else done this? 

I recommend choosing a single partner for this undertaking if you want a deeper understanding. One night stands and casual sex are rarely good for developing skill in having sex, especially if you want a really deep experience. Often times, the awkwardness of the first experience can get in the way. I've found that learning the needs of a single person in a deep way to be better than trying new things out on many partners. Think more depth than breadth. But if you just want to have the experience of many partners and you like the first impression/performance aspect of it, then that's fine. But if you're looking to develop sexual skills that extend beyond just technique, I'd go with one person.

Enrollment now open for my Shadow Work Group Class! Limited spots available. 

Click here to learn more!

32 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

I recommend choosing a single partner for this undertaking if you want a deeper understanding. One night stands and casual sex are rarely good for developing skill in having sex, especially if you want a really deep experience. Often times, the awkwardness of the first experience can get in the way. I've found that learning the needs of a single person in a deep way to be better than trying new things out on many partners. Think more depth than breadth. But if you just want to have the experience of many partners and you like the first impression/performance aspect of it, then that's fine. But if you're looking to develop sexual skills that extend beyond just technique, I'd go with one person.

This is in line with quite a well-known book on the subject called The Sex God Method.

49 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

I recommend choosing a single partner for this undertaking if you want a deeper understanding.

Clinging to one person is a kind of immaturity. Why should one cling? Love is beautiful and love is divine, and all are the forms of god, so why get obsessed with one form when the form is not obsessed with you? If both are obsessed with each other, it is okay.
This is an old idea which is not scientifically true, that if the man goes and has a little affair with a woman sometimes, then his own woman will suffer; she will not get as much love as was hers. That is wrong. She will not suffer, she will get more.
And soon, seeing other women, meeting other women, again and again the realization comes: 'What is the point? My own woman can give all this, and in a far more intimate way, with far more devotion, far more commitment. Why should I be moving like a beggar?' He will come home with a greater longing for you.
In fact, modern psychology suggests that if the marriage is to continue, a few side affairs are always good and helpful to keep the marriage running. If there are no side affairs then the marriage becomes really a boring phenomenon. It becomes so heavy—the same man, the same woman, the same talk, the same love; everything sooner or later becomes a routine. Then the thrill is gone and all is repetitious, monotonous.

So if you are a seeker than either your boyfriend, your husband, has to become more meditative, create higher qualities of being…only then will he be fulfilling. Otherwise the relationship will break, the bridge cannot remain; you will have to find a new friend. Or, if it is impossible to find a new friend…then you have to love the divine.

@jse includes a link even. Lol

wow. Mind blown. It was a topic in a forum with a questionably personal outside world reference ( & link of course)

After hitting the link....presto....it's a sextopic post on a PD forum to draw people to her photos. 

Best.  Trolling.  Ever.  

No complaints here

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Emerald Wilkins I appreciate your reply but you can't recommend choosing a single partner for deeper understanding to everyone. Each person is unique and carries their own soul imprints with them. These soul imprints determine what kind of life path a person will need to follow. In general, a person will go through various forms of relationship during a lifetime. Sometimes a person may like to experience deeper intimacy through monogamy. At another time, the same person may like to see themselves mirrored in many partners. Or at another time, they may wish to experiment with celibacy. 

I live in India where most of the people live with one partner for their entire life , It may be good for their children but I don't find loving relationships between married couples. 

13 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

But my personal experiences has been that

My personal experience has been that achieving celibacy is the best thing that can happen in your life, but I never recommend it to others, I know everyone can't directly become celibate without learning many lessons from life. Similarly everyone can't settle for a monogamous relationship unless he or she attains some maturity, awareness.

I'm still early in this adventure/master plan but I can see how beneficial this will be for me.  Mostly psychological than anything.  It's making me question who I am, my strong value of freedom and other values I can't yet put into words..

The sexual attraction to these men is very strong mostly because of how sexy  and good looking they are..I'm also realizing that I am capable of having men like that...In the last encounter he was extremely good looking..extremely seemingly interested in who I was as a person went through all my books spoke about enlightenment and I can't seem to forget the look on his face he had when I was walking him to the door..He wanted to say something but then said never mind..I was straight up honest with him from the start and told him my intentions. went on a bit of a tangent there lol 

Tonight I have plans with a man thats extremely hot! lol damn! I'm finding that if you really put thought into your intention like for example plan the lingerie...the candles and music playlist..the little things like finding out his favorite drink and serving it to him...giving him a bottle of water before he leaves lol the certain positions you will  do and in what sequence...focusing on a specific...how you sound...how you look...how you feel...etc..

I guess just trying to use certain techniques and keep improving each encounter..

This is changing me faster than anything has..

I think theres a lot of conditioning involved in this monogamy idea...the question of passion or connection and how that relates to better sex...I don't know maybe I'm looking at sex as more of a relationship with yourself it's not even really about the other person...if that makes sense...