LSD-Rumi

Leo, why do you think you are the most awakened being on this planet?

195 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Actually I think that teaching is common to all religions. Even Christianity which says you cannot gaze upon the face of God... All monks and gurus in mystic traditions say that whatever it is, like Brahman, whatever, cannot be captured or conceptualized in any words.

Someone just ought to figure out a way to explain why that is.

leo does everything from first principles not received dogma

show me the monk or guru who has had an original thought

religion precludes this

if you have one, you are a heretic and need to leave right now and get off the payroll

37 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

What about people that may be that conscious but just not talk about it.

Arent the deeper truths unspeakable afterall?

truth is better not spoken about, your quality of life so much better

and besides you know that everyone is perfect and on the right path

but every night your heart weeps

can't i just give these loved ones a tiny drop of fragrance 

so they don't keep walking into the jaws of fire for yet another lifetime

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know how to explain or justify it to you guys. It's just the only conclusion I come to over and over again in my highest Awakenings. I have never heard any spiritual teacher teach the things which I have become conscious of about GOD.

All human forms of spiritually are utterly inadequate. I don't hear anyone say that but me.

Can you give examples?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

In the end, the translation of everything is: hahaha poor upstart, you cannot join the exclusive club of the enlightened except with effort and being chosen. what did you think? You will never be from our club, we are few and that is what we like the most (poor inferior wretch) : EGO

No doubt this is true for many self-proclaimed gurus. The irony is that the enlightened realize there's nothing to brag about. There is no superiority, only the absolute discovering itself in infinite ways.

Unfortunately, admitting that doesn't drive sales. People only pay for something they don't believe they currently have.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, but very few are so ambitious, systematic and determined at the same time, and brave btw. think that people like ralston, shadguru, adyashanti, etc, who are completely dedicated to spirituality, have never tried psychedelics. this fact is very revealing. let's see, your life is 100% focused on spirituality, you hear that there is something like 5meo and you hear the experiences, but you never try it! not even once or twice to give an opinion.

Adyashanti has talked about taking 8g of mushrooms or something and not experiencing anything except a light body high. How about that for a litmus test

@LSD-Rumi the thing I don't like about sadhguru is that he claims to know all these things about aliens or crazy shit but won't talk about them to uphold his image. he says outloud that he is being deceptive and lying. Just tell us who the fuck cares what the media or others think. That's why leo is better he is truthful to himself and others. 

Yes I understand my great grandfathers nose is on my face the 15th time you said it.

What I do like about him is his explanations of the sanskrit definitions of reality they are very helpful. And he explains what gods are what and what they might do.

That would be a good video for Leo dissecting all these terms like Chitta and manas.

I also like leo because he seems like a regular dude just trying to get laid and found God lol

My favourite quote of leo was. I was smoke dmt jerking off and I started crying after I realized I'm jerking off to myself, that the naked women were me. You'd never hear that from sadguru

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

No doubt this is true for many self-proclaimed gurus. The irony is that the enlightened realize there's nothing to brag about. There is no superiority, only the absolute discovering itself in infinite ways.

Unfortunately, admitting that doesn't drive sales. People only pay for something they don't believe they currently have.

The problem is not to brag, it is directly lying. never underestimate human pettiness 

1 hour ago, VoidJumper said:

Adyashanti has talked about taking 8g of mushrooms or something and not experiencing anything except a light body high. How about that for a litmus test

Yes, He also says that when he was a child people would get scared looking into his eyes because they were a portal to infinity or something, and that when he got enlightened, he took his first steps as a baby learning again to use that body and that day he changed his name (and started his business)

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, He also says that when he was a child people would get scared looking into his eyes because they were a portal to infinity or something, and that when he got enlightened, he took his first steps as a baby learning again to use that body and that day he changed his name (and started his business)

That's a rather unflattering interpretation. I understand his spiritual stick can be off-putting to some people, but I belief him to be genuine.

7 minutes ago, mats-2 said:

Leo is the only person that exists.

Jesus Christ

2 hours ago, VoidJumper said:

Where is the proof of that? If someone world famous, a paradigm of spirituality, does that, it has to be with witnesses, measuring the amount of psilocybin he has taken, without a doubt. it is not enough to say: I have levitated over the waters. you have to prove it. if not you're a phony. 

We already know that someone said that a Buddhist monk took 500 ug of LSD and said that it did not affect him, it is very easy to say: I am like that monk, give me your money and idolize me

Edited by Breakingthewall

59 minutes ago, VoidJumper said:

I belief him to be genuine.

Maybe he is, or maybe not. For me he is a guy who is a millionaire for projecting an image of enlightened. people do many things to be a millionaire. I'm not saying it's fake, but you have to look at it under a microscope 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall @Breakingthewall

58 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If someone world famous, a paradigm of spirituality, does that, it has to be with witnesses, measuring the amount of psilocybin he has taken, without a doubt. it is not enough to say: I have levitated over the waters. you have to prove it. if not you're a phony. 

I would love to see that!

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe he is, or maybe not. For me he is a guy who is a millionaire for projecting an image of enlightened. people do many things to be a millionaire. I'm not saying it's fake, but you have to look at it under a microscope 

That goes for all the big names out there by the way, including Leo.

There is certainly an interesting discussion to be had about the ethics of making money with spirituality. I'm not sure where I stand on it. Yes it opens the door for grifters, but fact is that we live in a world where we need money. People find value in what I say and want to come to my talks and purchase my tapes? I don't see that there is anything wrong with it. It's better than flipping burgers.

5 hours ago, Ghzem said:

@OldManCorcoran I want to ask, what’s your view on death? 

Should be the same as this second changing to the next second. Should be the same as you beginning to read that sentence compared to now.

This is very important to understand!!!

Not all people, if not most people will ever have contact with god on psychedelics, it is given by god!!!!!!!!!!!

His personal experiences that he talked about, including god/limitless intelligence. It can only be understood and be given credit by people like me/us. Leo's purpose is given by "god" to be a guru/initiator for those that have been seeking on some level, he might be the only reason/initiator for some people that will be awakened by psychedelics or atleast reach a new level in understanding.

Remember it's not a coincidence that like 90% of people if not more on earth have no clue what medicine like "LSD" does to them, they're so unconscious that they view it as a fun drug.

You're probably 0.00000001% of population , if you have experienced and understand that you're god and that everything is inside you. Just as jesus has said "the kingdom of god/heaven is inside you". If you have reached this level then you can call yourself the most awakened person on earth. Everything is the doing of god, your thoughts are so powerful that they literally change the world around you!!!!

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

27 minutes ago, VoidJumper said:

That goes for all the big names out there by the way, including Leo

Of course

28 minutes ago, VoidJumper said:

There is certainly an interesting discussion to be had about the ethics of making money with spirituality.

I think it's not problem with that as long as you maintain total integrity. If not, you're complete shit.

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

If you have reached this level then you can call yourself the most awakened person on earth. 

Once you reach this level, you realize the punch line to calling yourself the most awakened person on earth.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 minutes ago, musicandmath111 said:

That percentage is the same as 1 out of 10 billion. Is that what you meant?

No i just put a lot of 0's without thought

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Once you reach this level, you realize the punch line to calling yourself the most awakened person on earth.

Either you're fully awakened or not.  

There is no "most awakened person" award.  Anyone who thinks he is...is not awakened.  Anyone who thinks this is some kind of contest or competition is an egomaniac. 

(This goes for Leo, Ken Wilber and other unawakened or partially awakened people.)

They don't get it...the ego takes interesting detours while seeking.

There are probably thousands of fully awakened people who...get it.  They're not out there competing in the public eye to earn themselves a Most Awakened Being award...because they...just get it.  They also know what will help others awaken and what won't.  

Forget about Leo for a second, though: if you think you're special BECAUSE you follow Leo and think you are PRIVY to something unique...you have a much bigger problem than Leo does.  You need to question yourself and ask what it is you're really after: to bolster your ego or to awaken.

Edited by SeaMonster

39 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

There are probably thousands of fully awakened people who...get it.  They're not out there competing in the public eye to earn themselves a Most Awakened Being award.

Any sense of specialness, either as a teacher or as a follower, is a sure sign that you aren't awake. Realizing the awareness that underlies every appearance dissolves the idea of being a person, let alone the idea of being the most awake person on the planet.

Specialness is the illusion of separation. People are special, but reality is not.