LSD-Rumi

WTF is happening in Russia right now?

17 posts in this topic

Wagner group is marching against Russia and Putin. It looks like the group lost a lot of men, and was not supplied with enough ammunition and weapons.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/23/europe/russia-mod-wagner-yevgeny-prigozhin-intl/index.html

So Do you think this is a move to reach proper terms with Putin or the group leader really wants to take control of Russia? This is such a ballsy move from them, I am quite surprised, but devils tend to fuck each other when things become difficult ?

Anyways, looks like the war on Ukraine is going to end soon.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

We don't need a million separate threads about the same event..

Most experts seems to think that the military coup attempt will fail. But I'm not so sure about that, a big part of the russian military might join the wagner side.

Let's hope that they will kill each other. Then the Ukrainians can walk in and take back their country.

6 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

It may end with a nuclear bomb being dropped. Lets hope not.

On what? Russia nuking russia which would result in radioactivity and big amounts of civilian deaths? No, it wont happen.

Putin nuking Ukraine? Why now? No he wont.

But if Prigozhin takes over power, then yes he might nuke Ukraine. He is probably worse than Putin, but I don't know.

Edited by Blackhawk

@LoneWonderer @Blackhawk No one will Nuke anyone ever unless they are ready to be nuked.  

9 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

But if Prigozhin takes over power, then yes he might nuke Ukraine. He is probably worse than Putin, but I don't know.

He looks like an angry, fat version of Putin, but who knows?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

10 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@LoneWonderer @Blackhawk No one will Nuke anyone ever unless they are ready to be nuked.  

Don't underestimate human stupidity and evil.

Now there is reports that the "coup attempt" is canceled after Prigozhin talked with Lukashenko.

That would suck if true. But we'll see.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk I think it is just a power move from wagner, to get proper money, men, ammunitions and weapons. Looks like Russia was abusing rather than using them. 

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Wow. It looked like he and his whole group of mercenaries were going to turn on Putin.

but yeah it looks they're actually "turning around" now: https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-06-24-23/index.html

I expected that. He just wants Russia to take his demands more seriously. But he made such a fuss, fuck him, he is not a martyr or anything, he just wants money.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Lukashenko just saved Russia

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

Lukashenko just saved Russia

Nah dude. It was all just a show, to bring Putin to their terms, like a slap on the hand.

@LSD-Rumi Either way, this was an embarrassing day for Russia.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

16 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Nah dude. It was all just a show, to bring Putin to their terms, like a slap on the hand.

I think this too. They would have won nothing with starting a civil war, but now they sowed doubt. All people opposed to Putins Russia (inner opposition like minorities, globalist russians, even siberian Nationalists) say to each other: See? In theory there could be an uprising at all time.

They myth of being untouchable is broken -- on russian HOMELAND.

Putin looses control, which is according to Robert Greene what he fears most. He can't let this unanswered, he was no good option: 1. Says thank you to Lukaschenko and cleans people out over time (downside: people will notice), 2. React aggressively (downside: the can run into a trap) and 3. does nothing and get's perceived as weak.

To me, with all I could gather, it could be a masterful strategy of Lukaschenko (who needs to save his own ass to be not conquered too) and the Wagner Head, who has boosted his Power (and put a target on his head, but no pain, no gain).

-- We will see..

Edited by supremeyingyang

On 6/24/2023 at 11:55 AM, Blackhawk said:

We don't need a million separate threads about the same event..

Oh… I thought we were talking about something else!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

What happened was... 

We almost witnessed a destruction of the world as we know it before our very eyes. If the leader of Wagner were to succeed and take over Moscow, it would be 100000x worse than it already is in Russia. And since Russia is the biggest country in the world, it would have affected others awfully as well. 

When the crazy radical people take power, especially take such leading power as Russia, it's over not just for Russia but for everybody. 

Edited by somegirl

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Oh… I thought we were talking about something else!

Too good :D