Javfly33

In Thought, Power Can Not Be Found

41 posts in this topic

IN THOUGHT, POWER CAN NOT BE FOUND

Channeled today that message while doing my daily Kriya process. 

This message came from a feminine energy/deity, (of course it’s an imagination of Consciousness, a part of my Mind).

So yeah, that is the message. In thought you will never truly win.

Any feeling or sensation that you have ‘something’ of value via conceptualisation, identification, grasping, memory, it’s a complete delusion, and you should abandon that immediately if you want to really feel as the KING that you are (God-Being-Truth-Light-Infinity).

Of course, no one is stopping you if you want to keep the rest of your life in the ego chains, in the demonic forces, in delusion, in confusion, in shadows.

But, I’m just delivering this message, so you know there is a possibility.

Remember, in the NOW there in an infinite amount of Power to reclaim and activate.

You can not ever be defeated if you activate yourself NOW (Awakening, Power, etc…). 

No matter what the mind says, there are no rules or limits. If you activate yourself NOW, memory is disabled, karma is disabled, identification is gone. Absolute Power, Being, Mastery of the KINGDOM is at your disposal.

Go get your jewels, King. 

Edited by Sincerity
Changed all-caps title

I honestly couldn't understand a single thing. 

Would you try to put it in a different way ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I honestly couldn't understand a single thing. 

Would you try to put it in a different way ?

I know, most of the topics that I considered the best I'm putting lately they are getting no replies. 

Try reading it next time while you are in a more sensitive/higher state of consciousness, for example while tripping.

31 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I know, most of the topics that I considered the best I'm putting lately they are getting no replies. 

Try reading it next time while you are in a more sensitive/higher state of consciousness, for example while tripping.

I guess you wrote all this while tripping

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

41 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I guess you wrote all this while tripping

"Cree el ladrón que todos son de su condición...." Look up what that phrase means...

Girl You wish you could get the states I get just closing my eyes totally sober by tripping. 

Edited by Javfly33

32 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

"Cree el ladrón que todos son de su condición...." Look up what that phrase means...

Girl You wish you could get the states I get just closing my eyes totally sober by tripping. 

I wasn't being sarcastic or being funny. I was just literally asking you. No need to be defensive.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Any feeling or sensation that you have ‘something’ of value via conceptualisation, identification, grasping, memory, it’s a complete delusion, and you should abandon that immediately if you want to really feel as the KING that you are (God-Being-Truth-Light-Infinity).

Well said, great message. 

is something that must be internalized. the conceptual mind is cunning and always wants to take control, it always finds how

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

IN THOUGHT, POWER CAN NOT BE FOUND

Channeled today that message while doing my daily Kriya process. 

This message came from a feminine energy/deity, (of course it’s an imagination of Consciousness, a part of my Mind).

So yeah, that is the message. In thought you will never truly win.

Of course, no one is stopping you if you want to keep the rest of your life in the ego chains, in the demonic forces, in delusion, in confusion, in shadows.

But, I’m just delivering this message, so you know there is a possibility.

Remember, in the NOW there in an infinite amount of Power to reclaim and activate.

You can not ever be defeated if you activate yourself NOW (Awakening, Power, etc…). 

No matter what the mind says, there are no rules or limits. If you activate yourself NOW, memory is disabled, karma is disabled, identification is gone. Absolute Power, Being, Mastery of the KINGDOM is at your disposal.

Go get your jewels, King. 

Indeed.

Thought has no power, unless it borrows it from YOU.

That is, YOU give it any power it might hold. How? By identifying with the thought.

Who says thought has power over you? Another thought! Brilliant, when you think about it.

Thought cannot have any power, since it is just a reflection of the 5 senses or of another thought. What power does your reflection in the mirror have? Can it "will" itself to change reality in anyway ? Of course not, it's a reflection !!

Edited by josemar

If we want to open ourselves to the now, we must leave behind the need to conceptualize, to understand with the logical mind. It is an acquired habit that is very difficult to leave, the logical mind needs to hold on to everything, dissect it. It can't, it's an obstacle. 

the only thing that the logical mind must understand is that reality is not logical, therefore, it cannot capture reality. works in one dimension and reality is in another. There is nothing to do

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

If we want to open ourselves to the now, we must leave behind the need to conceptualize, to understand with the logical mind. It is an acquired habit that is very difficult to leave, the logical mind needs to hold on to everything, dissect it. It can't, it's an obstacle. 

the only thing that the logical mind must understand is that reality is not logical, therefore, it cannot capture reality. works in one dimension and reality is in another. There is nothing to do

I like this.

Thought is the ultimate power.

If you used your thought properly you would know that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All power only lies in thought. What else. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

13 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I wasn't being sarcastic or being funny. I was just literally asking you. No need to be defensive.

Sorry you are right. I wasn't tripping, just feeling Godly ?

4 hours ago, Enlightement said:

All power only lies in thought. What else. 

Mind

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

that is the dilemma. thought is an obstacle but at the same time, something tells me that it can be used to understand reality, that the mind can be reconfigured and expanded, that's why we can think.  

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

that is the dilemma. thought is an obstacle but at the same time, something tells me that it can be used to understand reality, that the mind can be reconfigured and expanded, that's why we can think.  

@Leo Gura @Breakingthewall  Well, thought it's a power in the sense that it's a very useful tool for survival, if Leo refers to that.

The Power I´m talking about is one that exists outside of Memory

Notice that to say, think, imagine or understand anything about reality, language and memory must happen.

Edited by Javfly33

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Well, thought it's a power in the sense that it's a very useful tool for survival, if Leo refers to that.

I don't think he means survival, obviously though is extremely useful to survive. 

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

but never found myself in High states of consciousness because of being entangled with ego stories, identity and 'I' thought.

The Power I´m talking about is one that exists outside of Memory

Yes, agree, What I was saying is that perhaps mental activity, thought, can expand, equalize with the unlimited and function on that frequency. when you access unlimited states it is because you have gotten rid of the barriers that thought creates, but something else. it is an energetic expansion, not only mental. a dog does not think but does not access states of mystical ecstasy. then, once those states are normal for you, perhaps you can configure your thought activity. after all, as humans we are the absolute thinking. it seems that the absolute wants to think. all these are thoughts, of course

Absolute Thought need not understand how it creates all of THIS

To reconfigure the mind is to integrate your direct experience as Infinite Mind

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

, can expand, equalize with the unlimited and function on that frequency. 

You can definitely think about Oneness,Infinity, freedom...etc. But as elegant as that will be, it will only be thoughts!

How can one expand a thought? Since a thought it's limited by its own nature of language?

Even if one accumulates an insane amount of knowledge, thought will never ever get close to the end of Infinity.

It's like counting from 0 to Infinity. Will you ever get to Infinity? Never.

I think the same it's happening with us trying to "grasp" Truth or Reality with thought. We think we can, but the reality is, any thought or concept is happening within the Infinite Bucket.

So Infinite Bucket must activate/be/awake itself, from that place, Total Power/Freedom/Will is possible.

But from the limited bucket? Can something trascendental ever happen? I don't think so.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Absolute Thought need not understand how it creates all of THIS

To reconfigure the mind is to integrate your direct experience as Infinite Mind

What is absolute thought? ??‍♂️

Notice that even the word "limits" or "conditions" was created by Thought.

If you activate something Beyond thought, just imagine how Unlimited Power you have, since "limits" and "conditions" do not exist in that place.