The Redeemer

Narcissism in todays generation is running rampant!!!

10 posts in this topic

Why is no one doing anything about this???? The degree of self-absorption I am seeing in todays society is absolutely un-paramount!!! The degree to which some people are under the control of their own self-image is absolutely astonishing! They use their own ego to fuel their own narcissistic self-agenda and the fools that buy into them are no better than the narcissists who view them as nothing put pawns in their own sick and twisted devilish games.

IT IS UTTERLY UNACCEPTABLE AS A SOCIETY TO TOLERATE THIS!!!

Edited by The Redeemer

Yeesh, tough day at the office, bro? Wanna talk about it? What is really on your mind?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

Yeesh, tough day at the office, bro? Wanna talk about it? What is really on your mind?

THIS 

p8254289_i_v9_ab.jpg

IS ON MY MIND!!!

Edited by The Redeemer

Well, I think you have much more to worry about than narcissism, my friend.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Not much you can do about it except maybe ascension. It's kind of the design of this place when it's made to forget Oneness.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

14 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

IT IS UTTERLY UNACCEPTABLE AS A SOCIETY TO TOLERATE THIS!!!

Right! I was born in 333 AD and I've never seen such rrampant Narcissism -- THAT IS up until NOW. PEOPLE NEED TO CHANGE -- or else...!!

Valid observation, but the opposite can also be said: young people are much more socially consious nowadays. Compared to boomers? They were the most selfish. 

These are of course generalizations. 

there has always been that shit but before it was even worse: repression, castration, fear of not fitting into the norm, exhaustive compliance with stages, hypocrisy, evilness. Now people like to like themselves, so what? everyone can choose, and if you have a little charisma, nobody is going to worry about your beauty. And if not, what difference does it make? you are free to the extent that you are able to free yourself

Literally every older generation has said this about the newer generation lol

https://historyhustle.com/2500-years-of-people-complaining-about-the-younger-generation/

1700's "Whither are the manly vigour and athletic appearance of our forefathers flown? Can these be their legitimate heirs? Surely, no; a race of effeminate, self-admiring, emaciated fribbles can never have descended in a direct line from the heroes of Potiers and Agincourt…"

1800's "a fearful multitude of untutored savages… [boys] with dogs at their heels and other evidence of dissolute habits…[girls who] drive coal-carts, ride astride upon horses, drink, swear, fight, smoke, whistle, and care for nobody…the morals of children are tenfold worse than formerly"

1900's "We defy anyone who goes about with his eyes open to deny that there is, as never before, an attitude on the part of young folk which is best described as grossly thoughtless, rude, and utterly selfish"

Get with the times boomer. If you study history, you will actually see that the newer generations are usually more progressive and socially conscious then the one that came before

Narcissists are in suffering. Just don't take them seriously and you'll be fine :)