SQAAD

Why Don't I Experience That I Am God?

47 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

Yes but i want to experience the other side too. Right now i feel like a puppet with no free will or any sort of control. That is my actual experience.

I would love to have control and start creating stuff without limits. I would love to experience being an actual God, if that makes sense.

everyone wants to be god but no-one wants to die to get there

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

everyone wants to be god but no-one wants to die to get there

You wouldn’t have to die, because it would be evidently clear that the “you” was imagined all along. 

Now that takes a lot of work to come to terms with.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

i can't be god no matter what, i better go and let it take the wheel

14 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

i can't be god no matter what, i better go and let it take the wheel

You’ve been God this entire time and are just imagining being separate. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

50 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

That is not being God Proper though. That is creating stuff as a little, extremely limited humanoid.

I want the experience of being God Proper and actually creating stuff as an Infinite Intelligence. That is what i expect to experience as God.

You are labeling one thing as human and another thing is God. 

Stop expecting.

47 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I would love to have control and start creating stuff without limits. I would love to experience being an actual God, if that makes sense.

That will come and go, trust me.

52 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

Yes but i want to experience the other side too. Right now i feel like a puppet with no free will or any sort of control. That is my actual experience.

To be that - to truly be that - you have to give up all wants and control.  All selfishness must be sacrificed.   If that makes sense.  Can you do that?  It's not that easy.  That's what you did to stop being God.   You became a self.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

To be that - to truly be that - you have to give up all wants and control.  All selfishness must be sacrificed.   If that makes sense.  Can you do that?  It's not that easy.  That's what you did to stop being God.   You became a self.

I am willing to do everything to become God Proper.

Just now, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

I am willing to do everything to become God Proper.

You say that - but when you have suffered enough in this world you will have enlightenment.  You will know when you know.   Only then will you become God.  And even then, your job here is not yet done.  There is still much in this dream to be harvested.   Only when the harvesting is complete will you move on to another dream.  A lot of work was put into everything you see around you - and the finite eyes from which you gaze out.  It is not something God will toss away easily.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It’s also important to note that what looks like serious/hard spiritual work for one person may not apply to another person. 

It’s important to be true to your own spiritual journey, while also respecting your place within the whole. This is key to ending all unnecessary debate and separation. 

Conscious Communication, in other words :)

@SQAAD you already have and you picked this life or your desires picked this life. Imagine being a kid in the dark and you start seeing shit in the dark. Its like a black static of infinite possibility. Infinite movement within darkness with infinite depth and no one to save you from your demented constructions. If you want to have control there you need to control your mind here. A human is a special way God can learn to tame itself. Woahhhh horsey

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo

4 hours ago, Hojo said:

@SQAAD . Its like a black static of infinite possibility. Infinite movement within darkness with infinite depth and no one to save you from your demented constructions. If you want to have control there you need to control your mind here. 

If i am God, i should have Free Will and create whatever i please. I should be the only one in Control.

@Inliytened1

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

A lot of work was put into everything you see around you - and the finite eyes from which you gaze out.  It is not something God will toss away easily.

I want to actually experience this work God has done to create this. 

Is that a possibility?

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD  God dosent second guess its actions it just acts. So you do whatever you want. Its not like human thinking. Try to do a puzzle without self reflecting. Its like a computer that just does gods dont have to second guess themselves or reflect on what they are doing cause it literally dosent matter. Plus you have already created everything look at the universe everything was created instantly. You want a specific solar system its already done instantly. Like @Inliytened1 said building the universe isnt the fun part the fun part is forgetting you are god in living in your creations. Maybe its fun my avatar hasnt entered these states so im half just making shit up half from my experiences. You could probably become another god and experience reality the way you want too. like god becoming a fake god

Edited by Hojo

5 hours ago, SQAAD said:

If i am God, i should have Free Will and create whatever i please. I should be the only one in Control.

Notice how The Devil can proclaim the same thing.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You say that - but when you have suffered enough in this world you will have enlightenment.  You will know when you know.   Only then will you become God.  And even then, your job here is not yet done.  There is still much in this dream to be harvested.   Only when the harvesting is complete will you move on to another dream.  A lot of work was put into everything you see around you - and the finite eyes from which you gaze out.  It is not something God will toss away easily.

This sounds incredibly depressing to me. Like existence is either God bored or finite self tortured. Wow, grandiose. 

What if I just want eternal rest? I don't wanna leave this dream to move on to another one. You say God will not toss away my finite self that easily, well... first and foremost what God wants can suck a humongous chode as far as I'm concerned. But with that said, what would then happen if I shot myself in the head rn? What's the difference between waiting a few decades and ending it instantly right this moment? Is the aftermath gonna be different depending on what I go with?

Notice that in your sleep you also don't experience yourself as human.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I actually think people do 99% of the time. Even the disembodied camera dreams are quite rare IME.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But sleep isn’t even experienced?

It feels almost like Waiting mode on Skyrim.

If I am in a car, I experience sleep as fast travel.

It feels like I have never not-lived. A time before birth is not even something that can be conceived.

Consciousness abhors a vacuum.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

of course everyone wants to be god once they get wind it might be possible ... it is the ego's grandest adventure

what have i done in all my years here to make such an outcome feasible

no wait, what have i done today

chatting in forums profiteth nothing except self aggrandizement 

i have to touch the core of my being relentlessly as though i have minutes left to live

The Advaita, Dvaita, Visishtadvaita schools and other schools all agree that the mind must give up thinking of external things and must think of the Self, or God as they may call it. That is called meditation. Ramana Maharshi, Day by Day with Bhagavan

@Leo Gura

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What do you mean?

I experience myself as human in dreams but the limitations of the dream are different.

What i want to experience is having ultimate control of the dream.