SQAAD

Why Don't I Experience That I Am God?

47 posts in this topic

If i am God then why don't i experience that i am God? If i am creating the entire Universe with Infinite Intelligence why don't i actually experience that? 

I would really love to start creating stuff with Infinite Intelligence. It's just frustrating that i am God but i don't experience it unless i take psychedelics.

Any thoughts? I don't know the answer.

Edited by SQAAD

When you are creating universes there is no one there experiencing it.

Why would you watch Leo videos? When he starts doing other weird substances like MALT, or using 5-MeO in bizarre sexual ways rather than vaporizing it, he just starts talking random nonsense lol...

Because YOU'RE DREAMING!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@OldManCorcoran lol you dont need a dildo to plug dmt, but its good aesthetic and kills two birds with 1 stone

Edited by Hojo

Your not ready, God never gives you what you can't handle :P

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

6 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Any thoughts?

Yes, lots of them.

6 hours ago, SQAAD said:

If i am God then why don't i experience that i am God?

Why aren't you experiencing your thoughts? Because they're just thoughts.

Your experience is not God, but your thoughts are about God. Your thoughts can only get you so far, though. 

6 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I would really love to start creating stuff with Infinite Intelligence. It's just frustrating that i am God but i don't experience it unless i take psychedelics.

You're frustrated over some story about God that is being recycled in your head. Of course you are frustrated, because you have turned God into something very limited, so limited that it can fit snugly inside your tiny little human imagination.

Maybe you should tweak the story a bit, since you're the director. It looks like the story you have right now feels a bit limiting and claustrophobic for you.

6 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I don't know

That's a good start. Don't you feel better already?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I don't experience this place as "infinite intelligence", it's rather unintelligent for the most part. It could have been designed a lot better/higher intelligence that also recognizes itself, idk why it wasn't, instead it's very cut off from "higher intelligence" so you have to work hard to get it back. ;) Also someone kinda masochistic, was I? weird. Heheh, you guys can go with how you feel about it though, I'm just speaking what I see... 

To your original question, your mind also has to change soberly to experience it soberly. Now what steps might that involve??

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 hours ago, Hojo said:

@OldManCorcoran lol you dont need a dildo to plug dmt, but its good aesthetic and kills two birds with 1 stone

Dildoing your ass with 5 isn't really an issue but rather the RoA itself is not great. Consider alcohol... Take one double vodka and DOWN it, vs sipping it across the night.

The larger the quantity of something entering your bloodstream and the shorter the timeframe in which you can do so, the stronger the effect. Same w slightly different substances like DMT and changa (smoked DMT with MAOI). Changa is a much softer trip and a lot closer to some sort of short acting Shrooms or LSD.

I think those longer softer drug trips can produce a lot of delusion actually.

19 hours ago, SQAAD said:

If i am God then why don't i experience that i am God? If i am creating the entire Universe with Infinite Intelligence why don't i actually experience that? 

Any thoughts? I don't know the answer.

You are experiencing it right now.  You are just experiencing it in a limited state of consciousness.   But you can experience it as an unlimited state as well.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Hojo

21 hours ago, Hojo said:

When you are creating universes there is no one there experiencing it.

What do you mean? That i never get to experience creating stuff as God? 

Also there is no one here experiencing too, because of No Self and Emptiness.

@Leo Gura

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because YOU'RE DREAMING!

When do i get to dream creating stuff as God?

@SQAAD little beknownst to you, if you had all the cheat codes right now there would be zero challenge.  You wouldn't be able to sit here and ask yourself - why cant i be God? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SQAAD You will be there but SQAAD wont, you will be god

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@SQAAD You will be there but SQAAD wont, you will be god

The fun is in not being God - for God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God is infinite connection. The more mature your love is, the more selflessness you will directly experience.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

When do i get to dream creating stuff as God?

Be creative and there it is. That's what art is.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be creative and there it is. That's what art is.

That is not being God Proper though. That is creating stuff as a little, extremely limited humanoid.

I want the experience of being God Proper and actually creating stuff as an Infinite Intelligence. That is what i expect to experience as God.

@Inliytened1

15 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The fun is in not being God - for God.

Yes but i want to experience the other side too. Right now i feel like a puppet with no free will or any sort of control. That is my actual experience.

I would love to have control and start creating stuff without limits. I would love to experience being an actual God, if that makes sense.