Big_D

Al-lad Trip Report Full-body Orgasms

13 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, @Dodoster convinced me to do a trip report about my first psychedelic experince with AL-LAD.

My background: 

Male, 18 years old live in Germany and I meditate/do enlightenment work for about half a year. 

So 2 days ago I took about 120ug AL-LAD as blotter. After 1 hour I could feel the first signs of the psychedelic and after 2 hours I was fully tripping.

While tripping I was very creative, I had a lot of ideas how to change/improve my life. This substance also removed all social conditions that stuck in my head. Just the thought that I sit with my family together to eat dinner, was such a crazy idea. "Why have 3 meals a day?? What crazy species humas are...." and hundreds of other such thoughts passed through my mind. Of course there were also the classical nice coulours that I saw on the walls and the distorted vision objects had.

But now to the best feeling I ever had in my entire life: MULTIPLE FULL BODY ORGASMS while listening to this music: 

Especially the part at 1:20!! Mannnnnn.... while listening to this music I had like 5 orgasms  or more.... unbelievable. What does a Full Body Orgasm feel like? It's like a sexual orgasm, but not only in the sexual area, but the whole body. It's just like your body explodes.Indescribable how good it felt. I didn't even know that it is humanly possible to feel such pleasure. 

While I had these "orgasms" it was like I released all the tension that was build up in my body, because of all that fucking struggle with meditation, self-inquiry I had from the last half year. All of these "you should do that", "you shouldn't have done that" that my mind was spinning all the time were just thrown out of my body.

Now 2 days after the trip, I notice extreme calmness not only in my mind, but in my whole body. It all works so smoothly and everything is so still(similar to Leo after the trip). What I also noticed is that I am hyper aware, like I reached a new "level" of mindfulness. I had a lot of more insights/experinces, but I think the post is big enough. :D  The important thing is to do the work and get the experience yourself. It doesn't help just to read all the posts, discussions and videos. SO DO THE WORK Guys!!

In 2 weeks I will do the next trip, probably 200-300ug.

Have a nice day,

Big_D

@Big_D Good. Careful though, 300ug is a very strong dose. I find that doubling a dose more than doubles it's power.

Given that you're still so young, you wanna be extra cautious if you're gonna use these substances.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Have respect for the substance. Don't jump from 120 to 300. 200 next time seems fine, but don't be surprised if 200 ug feels much stronger.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Don't go up so fast, try 120ug several times it will get more and more intense and you be able to go deeper with less! These are not toys, 200-300ug is serious terrain!

Yeah you're right guys, I think I won't go over 200ug. Probably even less, then trying to build it up over the months. Btw. would meditation/self-inquiry be more effective while tripping?

How easy is it to get in Germany? I am in Austria.

Do I have peel onions?

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

Something important ( at least for me) that I noticed over the days after the trip:

For a few years my left eylid was sometimes lower than my right one, when I got tired/had less sleep or had stress in school/work. So my eyes looked "not equal". The last 4 days I had not more than 6 hours sleep a night and my eyelids look still perfectly equal, even right before bed when I am tired af.

It's like the trip healed that annoying thing. Probably because of the release of the tension that was build up in my body.

@Big_D As Martin Ball talks about, pyschedelics can definitely create psycho-physical energy releases.

My 5-meo breakthough had such a powerful energy release that it pealed the skin on all 10 fingertips for about 2 weeks. Like a lifetime of repressed physical baggage was shot out of me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah i know from experience with LSD 50ug to 100ug feels like 4x stronger even though its only 50ug more.

Awesome experience, thank you for sharing this wonderful substance.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Big_D Did you trip alone or with a friend? Did you have a trip sitter? Do have have experience with LSD or any other psychedellic?

I'm 19 and planning my first trip :)

Thanks!

I tripped "alone", I was at home with my brother, but he didn't knew I took it. When my brother was around, I could concentrate just enough that he didn't notice that I tripped. lol 

Nope, was first my psychedelic experince. 

@Big_D sounds like a life-changing first trip, congrats :-)

I live near munich, if you live somewhere around we could connect.

thanks for sharing!