Display_Name

Looking for youtube satsang teacher who focussed on love

11 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I'm looking for a specific teacher from back in the day whose name I forgot. He's a western, I believe american, man. He's bald and has a round face, he reminds of a loving teddy bear. He focusses on love and heart awakening. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

Matt Kahn

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Matt Kahn

Thanks, that’s him.

Can I discuss something in the DMs with you? It’s about a seriously suicidal dark night i’m going thru right now.

Do you consider Matt Khan to be a good quality teacher? He seems a bit mainstream, going on magazine covers and all.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

7 hours ago, Display_Name said:

Thanks, that’s him.

Can I discuss something in the DMs with you? It’s about a seriously suicidal dark night i’m going thru right now.

In your statement there is already the recognition that you will make it through. You know your dark night is impermanent and there is light at the end of the tunnel. This too will pass. The grief will be over and the lessons will stay. Wish you all the best!

9 hours ago, Display_Name said:

Thanks, that’s him.

I'm very busy at the moment so I may not respond as promptly as you might need. So make sure if you have urgent needs you find some help for that elsewhere. Reach out to folks on the forum. They would love to help you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Display_Name I've gone through a 3+ yr dark night of the soul back in 2018 and It ended up being a net positive experience. If you're okay with It just share your struggles publicly here. If I sense I can help you , you may message me privately later. 

Start a fresh thread and @ me to save mods efforts moving and renaming this post

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Dark night of the soul is tough...it was terrible anxiety for me. Strength and courage!

@Spiritedness And connection 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Display_Name the dark night is no joke. I have gone through one that lasted several years aswell. What basically helped me go through it was to sit with the feelings of fear and anxiety that arose and what prolonged the dark night was to distract myself from the feelings in all the ways I did.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm very busy at the moment so I may not respond as promptly as you might need. So make sure if you have urgent needs you find some help for that elsewhere. Reach out to folks on the forum. They would love to help you.

Ok thanks. I tagged in you in my main thread I made, if you have some time.