Javfly33

Sadhguru on Why Simple Meditation CAN NOT AWAKEN You

12 posts in this topic

Of course take this with a grain of salt if Meditation has actually Awoken You xD I know there are people like that.

This is for the rest of us.
For most of all, that we got sick of going anywhere (or just to peaceful no mind states but that's it) with meditation, while we would be shocked at where we would end up when taking Psychedelics, this is for the rest of You, do not be frustrated:

Your energies and your awareness are directly connected. 

If your energies are intense, your awareness naturally grows and sharpens. 

This is something that most of the people are missing, they are

“trying to be aware”. It doesn’t matter how much you try,

without the needed intensity of energy, awareness will not happen. 

This is like the voltage, the electricity voltage is low, but you are trying to 

work up the lightness of the lamp: it doesn’t work like that.

[...]

It’s very important the voltage its high. Only then, the lamps will burn bright.

So awareness it’s like the brightness of the light, and energies are 

like the electricity, so the intensity of energies definetely

determines the level and brightness of one’s awareness.

[...]

Brightness of awareness means it gives you access to see better, to

know better, to experience life in a more profound manner. 

[...]

Every human being should strive to intensify the life energies

within themselves, so that you can live a more profound and impactful life.

And this is why Psychedelics at first seem incomparable to normal practices. The reality is most of spiritual practices do not increase this energy or intensity. So no wonder, you don't seem to get anywhere with them.

This is not an apology of an only-Psychedelic path. In fact, Sadhguru says this because he teaches and transmits certain energy process that I have personally verified are no bullshit and can tweak up Consciousness in an explosive way. The point is, intensity is needed to get to the juice over and over. Psychedelics or not.

Also, who knows, after you start to learn how to activate and intensify your energy, you might make a normal Meditation session a very intense session. However, the important point is, without intensity of awareness, without a 'petardazo' like in my country say ? (Explosion) of your awareness, fireworks can not happen. 

If you usually get sleepy meditating, I can guarantee you: you are wasting your time. To results to happen, your awareness + body aliveness should be like you just shoot up Meth in your veins, that's the intensity we are talking about. A loaded up bullet of concentration, a deeply activated, but STILL, body. All of your system must be activated in such a way a radical High state of Awareness its just the RESULT of it, not a forceful frustrated try that never truly gets you there.

Edited by Javfly33
fucked up the title

@Benton Yeah, I know a guy here in this forum that went pretty deep with 'just' shaktipat.

Sadhguru always points out problems but provides no solutions. That's what's so frustrating about his 'teachings' 

Meditation is not potent, meaning you have to do alot for only a little benefit. Its gonna take the average person decades to make huge progress with just meditation. There are much more potent methods, like phycadelics, mantras, shaktipat, kriya yoga, kundalini yoga. Ishas practices.

I'm assuming sadhguru is advocating ishas practices as a way to intensify your energy's. 

Edited by bobbyward

Meditation is trash. Medicines exist to induce awakening. Most tribes do this, rather than sitting around meditating like a nonce.

4 hours ago, Benton said:

Its really interesting when able to sense energies in the world clearly. It opens up a whole world of possibilities. I wish more people could do it/ are open minded to figuring it out.

Don’t be waiting for the perfect moment. Take action with one accord, and the rest will flow.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 hours ago, tlowedajuicemayne said:

Sadhguru always points out problems but provides no solutions. That's what's so frustrating about his 'teachings' 

@tlowedajuicemayne I cut out the part he advocates for yoga practices as a possible solution, since I imagined it could be seen as 'advertising' of isha practices in this forum  ?so im guilty 

16 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Meditation is trash. Medicines exist to induce awakening. Most tribes do this, rather than sitting around meditating like a nonce.

ego propounds this perspective; and naturally so since meditation is its death sentence

meditation is to tune into the god frequency and afterwards binning the cushion

it's so simple but not so easy for the desire hungry ego with places to go and people to see

22 hours ago, tlowedajuicemayne said:

Consider times you’ve provided solutions to problems that were not there to begin with. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

ego propounds this perspective; and naturally so since meditation is its death sentence

meditation is to tune into the god frequency and afterwards binning the cushion

it's so simple but not so easy for the desire hungry ego with places to go and people to see

Toad is death sentence. Meditation is cope.

11 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Toad is death sentence. Meditation is cope.

one is the scenic route one is the 100 meter dash

i wonder which the absolute prescribes

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

one is the scenic route one is the 100 meter dash

i wonder which the absolute prescribes

It doesn’t matter because you’re never in the way!