Javfly33

How was Yoga invented?

76 posts in this topic

How the fuck a kriya (yoguic process, or "yoguic action") is created?

Its all purely imaginary and Consciousness projects power into it? (As psychedelics?)

For my logical mind it's seems fucking impossible the states of clarity and "lightness" that I'm reaching with just breathing in a certain way for just minutes each day lmao

It's seems science fiction, but I guess that's what reality is. A fucking science movie, a mind imagination, an imagination without limits, an infinite power that only seems to not be there by apparent and imagined limitation

But in the same way God or Reality can limit itself...it can start to unlimit itself... Then some wacky intense and impossible-to-believe states of being, start to become a living reality for a simple human.

You now the speed of light? now multiply that by Infinity ?? and that's how intense it can become

Edited by Javfly33

Humans are wacky af. 

And I love it. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It goes much further and deeper even at this very limited low vibration level. Practicing Kriya Yoga (in different varieties), you can spontaneously begin to experience various states of "being" and start to really affect the surrounding matter. Example below.

I forgot to take this key out of the pocket of the sweatshirt in which I practiced the very intense Nabi Kriya. I realized how something started to burn me in the belly, a small hole melted in my pocket, and the key itself, well ... you can see it in the pictures. You are also able to heat water in a copper vessel that you do not touch with the energy you generate and direct. Siddhi powers are not fairy tales. But it's better not to go that way. The dark side uses these newly discovered apps to inflate the ego, which very quickly goes into a state of supremacy over others.

But yes, God's abilities are far beyond human imagination, at least at this stage of development.

20220214_225500.jpg

20220214_225439.jpg

20220214_225416.jpg

The case of Jyoti Ram is a very good example that you are entering uncharted and dangerous waters.

I heard somewhere that through this universe specifically, Consciousness explores what it's like to be a human in all its shapes and colors. Therefore, all these aliens from this universe are de facto humanoids.  But it's a divagation how many devils are dancing on the head of a pin. Hell knows;)

21 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Kuba Powiertowski I recommend sitting with a picture of the lake and connecting energetically. Even if you see no entities let the energy run through you and surrender into it. Don’t expect anything just be conscious.
It was remote. And I wasn’t referring to the beings of this lake specifically. 

Holy shit. So the thing about that lake is legit? 

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

How the fuck a kriya (yoguic process, or "yoguic action") is created?

Its all purely imaginary and Consciousness projects power into it? (As psychedelics?)

For my logical mind it's seems fucking impossible the states of clarity and "lightness" that I'm reaching with just breathing in a certain way for just minutes each day lmao

It's seems science fiction, but I guess that's what reality is. A fucking science movie, a mind imagination, an imagination without limits, an infinite power that only seems to not be there by apparent and imagined limitation

But in the same way God or Reality can limit itself...it can start to unlimit itself... Then some wacky intense and impossible-to-believe states of being, start to become a living reality for a simple human.

You now the speed of light? now multiply that by Infinity ?? and that's how intense it can become

Sadguru say Shiva himself came here to teach us. He spend his life meditating studying the body

Edited by Hojo

Yoga postures arose spontaneously due to the awakening of Kundalini energy.

All the Asanas and Kriya are an expression of Kundalini or Universal Energy name it what you prefer. 
Some started to save and register this postures and write them  so that other people could practice them with lot of discipline and effort. 
In the case of kundalini arousal it happens effortless without a doer performing them. 
Check this if you want to deepen to topic.

https://blog.advaitashram.org/siddha-yoga-maha-yoga/

Awareness is the fuel of the cosmos. Everything is possible in the dream, including miracles and siddhis, but there are always consequences.

Seeking for signs and indulging in manifestations is a distraction from realization. It can become an addiction. Do what you want, but steer clear if you want to be in pure awareness.

Sri Ramana Maharshi never advised his devotees to practice kundalini yoga since he regarded it as being both potentially dangerous and unnecessary. He accepted the existence of the kundalini power and the chakras but he said that even if the kundalini reached the sahasrara it would not result in realization.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Benton Everything is a false appearance of you. As long as you realize that, and remain anchored in awareness, you can still enjoy the dream without losing yourself within it. If you lose yourself, through any addiction (including siddhis), you suffer. Siddhis may still happen beyond fixation, and in those cases there's little risk of misidentification.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Awareness is the fuel of the cosmos. Everything is possible in the dream, including miracles and siddhis, but there are always consequences.

Seeking for signs and indulging in manifestations is a distraction from realization. It can become an addiction. Do what you want, but steer clear if you want to be in pure awareness.

Sri Ramana Maharshi never advised his devotees to practice kundalini yoga since he regarded it as being both potentially dangerous and unnecessary. He accepted the existence of the kundalini power and the chakras but he said that even if the kundalini reached the sahasrara it would not result in realization.

Is this message a reply to my topic? or to the videos that people have posted here?

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Is this message a reply to my topic? or to the videos that people have posted here?

It’s a reply to nothing and nobody…

…apparently 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Benton  This is def true . As weird as it sounds we are aliens or aliens have trapped us

Edited by Hojo

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It’s a reply to nothing and nobody…

…apparently 

? you fucker 

I was asking him @Moksha Because at least me I was not talking about siddhis at all (don´t even know what is that or if they are actually real btw)

@Javfly33 I have no idea what siddhis are, either.

Also… are you assuming @Moksha’s gender?!

@Javfly33 I was referring to spiritual energy in general, but the quote from Ramana Maharshi is specifically on kundalini yoga as a method for channeling this energy. Just a warning to be relatively careful.

@Benton Siddhis only exist within the dream. The absolute is changeless, timeless, and seamless.

7 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Javfly33 I was referring to spiritual energy in general, but the quote from Ramana Maharshi is specifically on kundalini yoga as a method for channeling this energy. Just a warning to be relatively careful.

@Benton Siddhis only exist within the dream. The absolute is changeless, timeless, and seamless.

I'm not doing Kundalini Yoga, yeah I've heard from some people that can be dangerous.

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@Javfly33 

Also… are you assuming @Moksha’s gender?!

I'm sorry, next time I'll say him/her then ??