Sugarcoat

Tell me the weirdest thing your intuition has made you do

45 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I often get the urge to stare at things for a long time. I can interrupt a walk and focus on a stray cat or bird for half an hour. Staring so hard my vision gets wiggly.

I have videos of me as a toddler sitting and just staring straight at nothing silently for minutes on end. And I rarely blink! 

That child ain’t wasting no energy, I’ll tell you that.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

What you did was just cute ?

maybe if I did some drugs too I could realize this cuteness : D

26 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

maybe if I did some drugs too I could realize this cuteness : D

To truly realize your cuteness requires embracing your ugliness :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

To truly realize your cuteness requires embracing your ugliness :)

How ?

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Strangle a coyote.

Lmao what the fuck Leo. You're not leaving the vegans very happy are you?

8 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Lmao what the fuck Leo. You're not leaving the vegans very happy are you?

I’m sorry, but slaughtering deer and geese with my bow and arrow in Zelda is super satisfying. 

19 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yesterday on one of my evening walks, I felt like doing something weird. I usually walk for 5 minutes in one direction around the neighborhood and then walk the same way back, equaling a 10 minute walk. This time on the 5 minute point, I landed on the top of a hill viewing a house on a mountain in the far distance. I felt kind of groggy that day, so I think I wanted a way to feel better, but I ended up doing a tiny meditation-like thing where I tried to stand as still as possible while focusing on the house, almost as if I wasn't really there and I was just a transparent camera of awareness. I did that for like 10 seconds, and if somebody had walked from around the corner or peeked through a window, that would've looked really weird. Regardless, only from doing that for 10 seconds, my vision became so much clearer and my mood improved significantly, and the walk home was great.

There is something about heights then is what I’m getting here?

but that sounds great maybe it triggered some state in you : )

15 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Winter, this year. I was on a walk when I suddenly got the urge to take off my coat and roll in the snow. Had to prove my devotion to intuition or whatever the f***. :P

Never doubt it ?

but there is something about the cold and it’s positive effects on the physiology so perhaps it’s that 

you say:

Two weeks ago. Intuition told me to take acid at midnight (& focus on consciousness as hard as I can), family sleeping in their rooms. I was told everything would turn out okay and it did.

I often get the urge to stare at things for a long time. I can interrupt a walk and focus on a stray cat or bird for half an hour. Staring so hard my vision gets wiggly.” 

Your family must be very chill ???

Do you ever wonder if animals can sense your presence …

but staring can for sure seem to trigger something deeper 

15 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

I don't know, something lame like sweeping the house at 3:00 AM lol

A clean environment def supports a clear mind 

Calling my highschool teacher mommy while raising my hand in class. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

:D

At a Green workshop about working with and processing emotions and inner parts we drank ceremonial cacao as part of the evening. The cacao got me so much in my body and flow. There was that one guy who was particularly clingy to his gf. Felt like he was in a desperate, clingy and dependent child mode where he needed feminine mother energy to feel whole. His gf wasn't liking it.

I intuitively did bodywork on him. I basically commanded him to lay on a mattress and then dominantly laid myself on him, and I whispered into his ear (taunting, child-pretend, victim-pretend goblin voice, the voice-expressed version of his feeling state), "I am so small. I don't even feel myself, so small am I. I feel so much without power, I am such a small miserable victim, and life just happens to me I guess. I could feel sad but actually I am just very small, too small to feel anything. [...]"

After some time his anger came and threw me around on his back and eventually I fell down. In that moment I felt that he would need to be in his power on his own and not be dependent on me. I asked for him to be the one who activates and brings me into my power to raise me up, "Please help me. I am so weak." He then helped me up and made sure that I am stable and can stand on my own.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

6 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

I asked for him to be the one who activates and brings me into my power to raise me up, "Please help me. I am so weak." He then helped me up and made sure that I am stable and can stand on my own.

Wow what are these incredible levels of communication! 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Healing that inner child xD

55 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

At a Green workshop about working with and processing emotions and inner parts we drank ceremonial cacao as part of the evening. The cacao got me so much in my body and flow. There was that one guy who was particularly clingy to his gf. Felt like he was in a desperate, clingy and dependent child mode where he needed feminine mother energy to feel whole. His gf wasn't liking it.

I intuitively did bodywork on him. I basically commanded him to lay on a mattress and then dominantly laid myself on him, and I whispered into his ear (taunting, child-pretend, victim-pretend goblin voice, the voice-expressed version of his feeling state), "I am so small. I don't even feel myself, so small am I. I feel so much without power, I am such a small miserable victim, and life just happens to me I guess. I could feel sad but actually I am just very small, too small to feel anything. [...]"

After some time his anger came and threw me around on his back and eventually I fell down. In that moment I felt that he would need to be in his power on his own and not be dependent on me. I asked for him to be the one who activates and brings me into my power to raise me up, "Please help me. I am so weak." He then helped me up and made sure that I am stable and can stand on my own.

I bet your presence is intense ?

7 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Sugarcoat Nah, it's rather something that comes up naturally when it's needed. I'm chill most of the time. 

Just like me then 

4 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Your family must be very chill ???

They don't know. :P

I will tell them soon though.

So ya'll gonna ignore the fact that Leo admitted he has strangled coyotes?

20 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Winter, this year. I was on a walk when I suddenly got the urge to take off my coat and roll in the snow. Had to prove my devotion to intuition or whatever the f***. :P

Two weeks ago. Intuition told me to take acid at midnight (& focus on consciousness as hard as I can), family sleeping in their rooms. I was told everything would turn out okay and it did.

I often get the urge to stare at things for a long time. I can interrupt a walk and focus on a stray cat or bird for half an hour. Staring so hard my vision gets wiggly.

Lmao

For a few tens of seconds I wondered if you really got up to drink hydrochloric acid or something like that.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.