BlessedLion

Pick-Up is draining

13 posts in this topic

I'm a very disciplined person and i have bought the hot seat at home and watched tons of material on attraction and pickup. When i do it i get good responses, but i'm having some serious blocks going from talking and conversation to sexual escalation. 

Beyond that, i'm not sure if this is even what i want to be doing. Sometimes even if we start making out, i'm like, wtf am i doing, just making out with a total stranger whose kinda drunk? 

I feel like it would be much more powerful to master my sexual energy and even be celibate and put that energy into building my life and focus. Not just giving away my sexuality in pickup, Doing these stupid acts to get accepted. It's such a fucking monkey game of manipulation.

The hardest part is that i LOVE sex, and I love pleasing the right women, I've done many Tantric trainings. It's just, I guess im picky with who i sleep with and this whole thing just feels so dirty and wack sometimes. 

On the other hand it can be amazing, doing pickup. So im at a cross-roads.

Stop doing pick up, just enjoy socializing, do what is fun for you, don’t feel the need to try and sleep with every girl 

6 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I guess im picky

why wouldn't you be if you reached God's intelligence? :D

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Do it seriously for a few years, then move on to other things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura at this point it’s something I want to get good at just for the sake of challenge. Like mastering a martial art. 

But fuck man, pick up is intense. I feel like I was getting laid more when I didn’t care and just got drunk when I went out. It’s like having the strategy is making it harder. But I know there is something here so I want to get good at it. Also it may help me find a quality girl 

12 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

@Leo Gura at this point it’s something I want to get good at just for the sake of challenge. Like mastering a martial art. 

But fuck man, pick up is intense. I feel like I was getting laid more when I didn’t care and just got drunk when I went out. It’s like having the strategy is making it harder. But I know there is something here so I want to get good at it. Also it may help me find a quality girl 

Maybe the strategies that Leo gave you, don't work for you, it's that simple.

And as I've tried to make sense of it, strategy and pick up won't get you a quality girl or this one girl you want to have in Life. Heck, even Leo said in his video that he desires it, so I wouldnt take his advice too seriously, there. Character does get you this one girl and even if, sometimes it doesn't happen in a lifetime.

As I said, it has a crazy steep learning curve. Just embrace it and have fun with it. Don't focus on the sex, focus on the growth and adventure of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do social circle. It is more healthy and natural for most guys.

Pickup is best for socially clueless people to learn how to socialize, ball=less guys to develop some courage and assertivness  or people with sex addiction to satisfy their low consciousness desire to only fuck hot girls in big quantities.

If you do not find yourself in one of these groups, maybe look into online dating or social circle.

By pickup I mean going out just to talk to girls and spam approach 30 girls.

Edited by Karmadhi

I think what leo is saying here is dont be harsh on yourself and track progress just have fun, find someone you vibe with, i mean yes you want to find someone attractive but if you dont vibe with them or share similar interests you arent going to have much in common apart from the desire for sex, which is no good for dating

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

If it is draining you are doing it the wrong way. Follow your natural instincts. If you do it will be the opposite of draining.

Edited by StarStruck

I meet a lot of cool women at my yoga school, and they are genuinely attracted to the real me, the only thing is they are usually older and there is something about the younger, dolled up girls that i just can't let go of. 

@BlessedLion  You like what you like, When I try to date women my own age they just dont take me seriously and speak to condiscendingly , i get on much better with younger women

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Honestly I've noticed that, like when I do pickup I have to be serious and real in the moment. I always try to get to know the girl, and make move it forward to a more intimate state. I really feel like having that one to one human connection to someone is really one of the greatest joys of the universe. When I spend time with a woman that I care about, it really makes me feel a lot happier as a person. I don't want to be one of those guys who doesn't take it serious and is goofy about it. I really take it serious and now I know my girlfriend on a more profound level. 

Edited by BuddhistLover

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura