Husseinisdoingfine

Breaking News: Donald Trump has been indicted again

36 posts in this topic

This is big news, this is the second time in the same year this has happened.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

I get two birthdays this year?

:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I get two birthdays this year?

:D

Some analysts are saying that this federal indictment and the other new indictments that Trump will probably get might very well be what will cause Trump to not even win the 2024 GOP nominee for president, given how much more serious his criminal charges keep getting. I am personally skeptical of this, because most Republican voters are too dumb, too paranoid, and too brainwashed by all of the extreme right-wing propaganda out there, and love Trump too much that they will never ever believe that Trump is a criminal.

Instead, they will keep believing more and more that all of these charges made against are the worse witch hunts ever made on anyone and the most unjust partisan attacks ever made against everything that Republican party has always proudly stood by including American traditions, American Christianity, American Whites, and American exceptionalism. In the minds of a MAGA Republican or even a regular staunch conservative, regardless of whatever your reasons are, if you're not 1000% loyal on Trump and American conservatism, then you are without question a traitor and enemy of America.

My dad and my uncle both think that there's a strong chance that the RNC leaders and the GOP elites could decide to intervene by not allowing the GOP convention of delegates to grant Trump the republican nomination for president.

I am personally skeptical of that happening because would the Republican establishment even dare to risk their political careers by doing something like that?

Edited by Hardkill

I think I will get a 3rd birthday before the year is over.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I think I will get a 3rd birthday before the year is over.

Ah. Christmas in June. You gotta love it. 

@Hardkill it’s interesting. It’s unprecedented and never happened in history. He is so slippery and has been so able to slip out of any accountability or justice. But this appears to be a higher level of crime so it may in fact be enough to prevent him from getting far. Hopefully. But again, he’s literally up to now gotten away with rape, extortion of a foreign government, collusion with a foreign enemy, rampant corruption and abuse of power, tax fraud. I mean the list never ends and he’s never been held accountable. It’s hard to believe or have hope this will be different. 

The ego cannot keep running away forever.

Trump's only hope now is to win the Presidency, otherwise he is screwed.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The ego cannot keep running away forever.

Trump's only hope now is to win the Presidency, otherwise he is screwed.

How likely do you think the RNC and GOP establishment will block his nomination at the Republican National convention next year?

Edited by Hardkill

27 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How likely do you think the RNC and GOP establishment will block his nomination at the Republican National convention next year?

I don't see why they would block anything. They are completely debased.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't see why they would block anything. They are completely debased.

But all of the Republican elites have clearly said that if Trump becomes the 2024 Republican nominee for president then they will lose. The RNC I believe is legally able to cancel the nomination of Trump like how Congress is legally able to impeach, convict, and remove a sitting president in office and then can vote to bar him from ever running for president again.

Republicans are right. This is a real witch hunt. What they fail to see though is that Mr Trump is a witch. He has casted a spell on tens of millions of Americans including 'law & order' Mike Pence who is suggesting we let him off the hook! What?! So sad.

On 6/8/2023 at 9:52 PM, julienw said:

@Hardkill it’s interesting. It’s unprecedented and never happened in history. He is so slippery and has been so able to slip out of any accountability or justice. But this appears to be a higher level of crime so it may in fact be enough to prevent him from getting far. Hopefully. But again, he’s literally up to now gotten away with rape, extortion of a foreign government, collusion with a foreign enemy, rampant corruption and abuse of power, tax fraud. I mean the list never ends and he’s never been held accountable. It’s hard to believe or have hope this will be different. 

This is totally unreal. It's like we are living in a some kind of political thriller tv series or a crime thriller movie and Trump is the main villain of the whole plot.

so are there any chances he actually gets convicted and possibly confined?

In case y’all need a movie suggestion to watch this weekend

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The fact that he plays that Macho Man song to start his rallies is so absurdly telling.

It's like a parody of toxic masculinity.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The fact that he plays that Macho Man song to start his rallies is so absurdly telling.

It's like a parody of toxic masculinity.

It's the equivalent of Andrew Tate introducing himself with "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred. :D

That song would be perfect for Trump.

@Husseinisdoingfine

On 2023-06-09 at 1:41 AM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

This is big news, this is the second time in the same year this has happened.

If you ask me, a few indictments is enough, but this may be one too many. Especially the timing of the charge is suspect AF. I know Biden and his administration want to impeach him within legal standards and within congressional, but this seems passive aggressive from him. Why not fight him in the voting system and like a political battle, instead of charging him with this? Cuz you do know that if charged he'll never run his campaign or election candidate be null. To me it's just an act of fear rather than an act of confidence, like you gotta strike him down this way than voting?