Israfil

New Andrew Tate Appeal

32 posts in this topic

@ZenAlex

He is famous for many things not just womens.

He speaks for mens mental health, which is ignored by society.

Also because there is an incel pandemic. 

Edited by D2sage

@D2sage

17 hours ago, D2sage said:

@ZenAlex

He is famous for many things not just womens.

He speaks for mens mental health, which is ignored by society.

Also because there is an incel pandemic. 

True, he has found almost a perfect niche for him to thrive in and manipulate more men than women for his scam based business because current society hasn't adequately addressed the Incel and dating problem. If societies did, then Andrew Tate would have little leverage and opportunities to exploit.

Not dissing the guy, as he and his brother were of poor livelihoods once, understandable and I empathize a bit. Tough to say don't hustle when hustling was necessary in that life to make ends meet. Where it gone off is him and bro manipulating young women into the cam biz, and hooking in a lot of young insecure beta males. 

@Danioover9000

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

True, he has found almost a perfect niche for him to thrive in

Hustlers university can output guys like this guy above. The "alpha" doesn't have to listen to teacher and get an education.

Edited by D2sage

1 hour ago, D2sage said:

@Danioover9000

Hustlers university can output guys like this guy above. The "alpha" doesn't have to listen to teacher and get an education.

?this cant be real

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

To be fair, he makes a lot of good points! Nothing really ground-breaking though. He seems like a snake-oil con artist to me and claims "the matrix" is after him for helping young men bring back the masculinity in them. Why any government, elites or authorities of some sort would find that a threat is hilarious ?? but young helpless men who resonates with his teachings buys it all.

It is a guilty pleasure of mine though to watch videos and clips of him. He's very entertaining, charismatic and articulate and that's the trap young men should watch out for. 

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

On 06/06/2023 at 0:55 AM, 8Ball said:

To be fair, he makes a lot of good points! Nothing really ground-breaking though. He seems like a snake-oil con artist to me and claims "the matrix" is after him for helping young men bring back the masculinity in them. Why any government, elites or authorities of some sort would find that a threat is hilarious ?? but young helpless men who resonates with his teachings buys it all.

It is a guilty pleasure of mine though to watch videos and clips of him. He's very entertaining, charismatic and articulate and that's the trap young men should watch out for. 

I get that he's entertaining and he presents a lifestyle and confidence that I guess a lot of young men aspire to, but I don't get the points about his great advice that he gives out. People always talk about his workout advice, it's literally terrible advice, he says eat fast food and whatever you want and work out for 20 mins a day. His dating advice probably could get you women short term but it's actually detrimental for serious relationships and even that advice relies on you being uber confident, which if you were you wouldn't need his advice in the first place. 

On 6/20/2023 at 8:11 PM, Consept said:

Loverboy method carries a max 10 year sentence, i reckon he'll get at least a couple of years, thats my prediction but we'll see  

I seriously doubt the competence of the lawyers here.

The indictment deposited with the Bucharest court says that the four defendants formed an organised criminal group in 2021 to commit human trafficking in Romania, but also in other countries including the US and the UK

Look at this. 2021?? Are you kidding me? He was already a multi millionaire in 2021.There is no reason for him to abuse women in 2021. The actual web cam studio he operated was in fucking 2016. This is what most people think what the whole thing is about. But that is totally different to the case being filed. I think Tate will easily break free of this. 

If he is guilty he should be punished. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

On 22/06/2023 at 8:41 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

I seriously doubt the competence of the lawyers here.

Look at this. 2021?? Are you kidding me? He was already a multi millionaire in 2021.There is no reason for him to abuse women in 2021. The actual web cam studio he operated was in fucking 2016. This is what most people think what the whole thing is about. But that is totally different to the case being filed. I think Tate will easily break free of this. 

If he is guilty he should be punished. 

If you accept that the loverboy method is illegal, which you kinda have to since it is illegal then you would have to see that he's guilty. He literally did a course on pimping using that method and we know he had a webcam biz with nearly 100 girls, most of which he bragged about getting into the sex industry for the first time. 

The only way he could get off is if he was lying or heavily exaggerating about the method he said he used, which is pretty unlikely. But even if that was the case you can't blame them for going after him, if I was bragging about killing people but never killed anyone, obviously the law would come after me. But with Tate the results of his bragging are there so I don't really get his argument. What's funny is that he definitely would've gotten away with it if he hadn't created a course on pimping and bragged about his illegal activities. I actually can't believe how dumb a move that is for someone who's a self identified genius 

Lol, all this just makes me not want to go to western countries.

Making a martyr for the wrong people. An idolization of irresponsibility. Thank god im not there.

As if it's so hard to understand something new that is going on. Firas explains things very clearly. Sometimes wisdom breaks, even in america or any western society.

Edited by Bird Larry