Holykael

Reality is made up of robots

18 posts in this topic

Humans are mere puppets. Since nobody has free will what really differenciates us from biological robots.

So I say, how you doing fellow robots?

@Holykael Vadim Zeland speaks that non-awake humans are mere mannequins.

I recommend you reading Reality Transurfing I-V and Tufti :D 

Edited by CARDOZZO

36 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Holykael Vadim Zeland speaks that non-awake humans are mere mannequins.

I recommend you reading Reality Transurfing I-V and Tufti :D 

Picture watching a movie where everyone is in character acting out their scripts. An awakened person stops and says....wait a minute this is a movie!!!!

From there they can go off script. Ultimately you can say even that is still part of the story. But the difference is that character is not bound by any ideology. 

So in essence they are free to be whatever they choose. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

One time on mushroom it felt like my entire body and even perception was being created by little robot insects . Ones were in my eyes shaking their butts really fast to create a smooth video and they slowed down to reveal themselves as just insects shaking their butts. Then my entire body felt like it was trillions of bugs forming something so that they could experience reality differently cause they are bored of bug world. I am nothing and only the insects live

Edited by Hojo

7 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Razard86 Wow, I’ve found a Vadim reader ?

The scripts… how powerful they are ?

I didn't get that from Vadim. But I have read his book, he loves talking about Pendulums and stuff. His book I would classify into New Age Spirituality. But yeah your conditioning is a script and it runs on autopilot. It's why if you are not aware of your biases....your basically a robot just parroting whatever bullshit you picked up. You won't believe how many people cannot even defend their viewpoint...because they never sat down and questioned it.

People think I'm smart...lol I'm not. I just spend time going over my beliefs, and calling out bullshit when shit don't add up. If it don't add up throw it away. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

But yeah your conditioning is a script and it runs on autopilot.

And what a deep strong work to get out of that... 

But in the end if you resist, it'll persist.

On 5/26/2023 at 1:17 PM, Holykael said:

Humans are mere puppets. Since nobody has free will what really differenciates us from biological robots.

Robots aren't conscious enough to realize they are robots- or to go meta on their existence.  Since you are existence yourself, you have that ability.  You also have the ability to then forget and thus the lucidity you had can be gone.  It's just like a dream at night.  The character within the dream doesn't know its a dream- but they can awaken as the Dreamer and then go back into the dream lucid.  And then they can go back to sleep and forget all about that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

On 26.5.2023 at 8:17 PM, Holykael said:

Holykael, how about a 5-liner next time ;)

Don't want to ruin your gig, love the discussions it causes...

But put in some more juicy effort, maybe? Just to honor your fellow robots? Then we can have Spiritual ChatGPTs discussing with each others? Whaddaya think? :)

You know, mental activity & conversations lessen depressions and the like anyway? ;)

Selling Water by the River

@Holykael I agree. We are bio-robots

And to the people who disagree(about the Free Will issue), I don't see awakening/god-realization fixes this.

Decisions come automatically to us. "You can do what you want, but you can't decide what it is that you want" (This wouldn't apply to God, but really, we live as humans, even after realizing we are God)

Edited by Dioxide2533

22 minutes ago, Dioxide2533 said:

@Holykael I agree. We are bio-robots

And to the people who disagree(about the Free Will issue), I don't see awakening/god-realization fixes this.

Decisions come automatically to us. "You can do what you want, but you can't decide what it is that you want" (This wouldn't apply to God, but really, we live as humans, even after realizing we are God)

The appearance of humans, but yes we do. Don't get too stuck to the human identity....human conditioning is stock full of biases that make pragmatic sense, but are stupid as shit lol.

On 27.5.2023 at 4:20 AM, Razard86 said:

People think I'm smart...

Now if THAT ain't projection... lmao.

On 27.5.2023 at 4:20 AM, Razard86 said:

I just spend time going over my beliefs, and calling out bullshit when shit don't add up. If it don't add up throw it away. 

How about the belief that everyone except you is projecting their own bullshit on others, even though "you" and "others" are literally the same thing?

Hmmmm, that doesn't add up too well, now does it? ?

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Now if THAT ain't projection... lmao.

@Bazooka Jesus don't be to hard on him. You know, you are really good at your job... xD

... and he is too! Razard is the best case Absolute Solipsism gladiator  aficionado the forum could have found . Like, 10/10. Who doesn't get what Absolute Solipsism is and causes with that gig, never will...

The background music to that show is your MEXICAN PARTY Mariachi, so ItsALLGOODMAN.

And actually, the show is so good that it wouldn't even need the background music. But makes it even more lovely.

And Razard, please don't try yourself what you have recommended here:

Not that the old you suddenly dies a sudden shock and gets traumatized after looking in the Abyss, with the Abyss looking baaaaaack. Or something the like... Maybe continue 2-3 more months here in your old job, and THEN go tripping with that lovely movie. That could actually move you one step further. No risk no fun. Or growth.

Selling Water by the River

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Not that the old you suddenly dies a sudden shock and gets traumatized after looking in the Abyss, with the Abyss looking baaaaaack.

That reminds me of a beautiful meme that I've stumbled upon a few days ago...

Z.jpg

Mmmm, always feels so good to make a substantial contribution to the discussion at hand. ^_^

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Z.jpg

Mmmm, always feels so good to make a substantial contribution to the discussion at hand. ^_^

No doubt about that. Every action ripples forward to Infinity in Indras Great Net of Being.

Every Holon/Crystal/Perspective/Being in Indras Net affects and influences each other in mutural apprehension, forward to Eternity and Infinity, in each and every dimension.

Each Crystal Node in Indras Great Net reflects each other Crystal Node, affecting it in subtle or not so subtle ways. Forming the patterns of the morphic fields of the future, for more and more Crystal Nodes or beings to vibrate along in mutual resonance, for the new and innovative Cosmic Grooves yet to arise and being formed.

Cause-and-Effect, or Karma: No action is ever lost, even the smallest act of love and compassion ripples forward to all eternity.

Real Compassion is not Grandmother-compassion. Sometimes the fight of good and bad, truth and untruth, Eros or Thanatos, Sophia and Ingorance can even take the forms of malapropism, irony or just plain and direct criticism. Vibrating in Indras Great Digital Net of IP-adresses, forever to all eternity.

Ahhhh, Water by the River, your essay gets an F, OFF-TOPIC again! And how blown up! Get serious! What will you ever become when you have grown up? Nothing reasonable or useful for sure...  :o

18 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

No doubt about that. Every action ripples forward to Infinity in Indras Great Net of Being.

Every Holon/Crystal/Perspective/Being in Indras Net affects and influences each other in mutural apprehension, forward to Eternity and Infinity, in each and every dimension.

hyperventilate-nervous.gif

Why so serious?

On 5/26/2023 at 2:17 PM, Holykael said:

I really love your honesty as an Ego. What every Non-Awakened Person is in denial of....is that they agree with you completely.

Only a Self-Righteous Ego would deny your perspective. You have every right to feel and express your hatred for all that is TRUE!!

Keep speaking your truth!!!