Sucuk Ekmek

Interesting video on Bud Light (Beer)

48 posts in this topic

To me, the real scandal in all this is that anyone drinks Bud Light.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To me, the real scandal in all this is that anyone drinks Bud Light.

???for me...just in case

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia every type of alcohol is a poison with no health benefits. The brain damage after drinking a single dose of alcohol takes up to three months to heal. Yes, from a single drink.

39 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Princess Arabia every type of alcohol is a poison with no health benefits. The brain damage after drinking a single dose of alcohol takes up to three months to heal. Yes, from a single drink.

Well, I guess at 55+yrs old...been drinking for 30yrs, smoking natural cigarettes for 30yrs, haven't been to a doctor or dentist in over 20+yrs, nor a brain surgeon, no medication ever, can still articulate and speak very good English, look atleast 20yrs or more younger than my age (Noone guesses my age, they're always off like 20yrs or more), teeth are still white relatively coherent, and can walk 2hrs straight on a treadmill without panting and untop of that what I do for a living requires some drinking so I must probably drink about 3x/week, I work at night late hrs, most of the time and after all that for over 55yrs old I think I deserve me some red wine. My profile pic is only about 2/3yrs old and all I'm wearing is a hair piece and.some eyeliner and a little eye shadow. The only thing I watch is how I eat. Very healthy eater with very little unhealthy eating habits. Unhealthy food will kill you quicker than cigarettes or alcohol. My mental state is pretty good compared to a lot of non-drinkers and my level of awareness is at a level higher than most people I know in real life. So if my drinking red wine is poison then I guess all that I said is poison and I need to go see a doctor so he can really fuck my brain up with those toxic meds he will prescribe to me and mess me up more than the red wine I've been drinking for years now. Don't listen or believe everything you hear because some people can defy the odds. I might eventually damage my brain but it didn't take one drink and 3mths to do it. If you believe it will it will for you.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia you're rocking it. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

@Princess Arabia You are not defying any odds. You are healthy with drinking, you would be "even more healthy" without drinking.

Just now, Enlightement said:

@Princess Arabia you're rocking it. 

Ya better recognize

Just now, Girzo said:

@Princess Arabia You are not defying any odds. You are healthy with drinking, you would be "even more healthy" without drinking.

Maybe if I didn't drink and smoke I wouldn't be so concerned about my eating habits because that's the reason why I adapted to a healthy eating lifestyle and a more holistic approach to living. It's not just the eating it's all around. Girl gotta have some vice..

@Princess Arabia It's all cool. It has nothing to do with the question whether someone should drink alcohol or not. There had been some discussion of the possibility that alcohol may be healthy in some situations, but a long-term (20+ years) study released a few years ago cleared everything up. No amount of alcohol is healthy. 

I don't really care about you or your lifestyle. The discussion is about alcohol and it's advertising. I believe alcohol advertising should be heavily cut. I am happy with alcohol drinking numbers going down. Alcohol industry marketing jerks advertise their products illegally on Instagram and sometimes they even advertise their products to kids on purpose. Because it's harder to get proof of such action on the internet.

Edited by Girzo

Real men sip on ayahuasca kombucha throughout their day

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

12 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Gay people said that they just wanted to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own bedrooms but why is it on my beer can?

I don't think gay people are the ones that reponsible for this marketing strategy, I think they are smart enough to not pull that move on that product. You know if it's a butplug you can celebrate everyones identity or everyones money... But not on that beer.

Gillet's advertising campaign was much worse.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

18 minutes ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

I don't think gay people are the ones that reponsible for this marketing strategy, I think they are smart enough to not pull that move on that product. You know if it's a butplug you can celebrate everyones identity or everyones money... But not on that beer.

Yeah, the guys at the head aren't even necessarily gay.
Probably mostly delusional mental patients.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

7 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Princess Arabia It's all cool. It has nothing to do with the question whether someone should drink alcohol or not. There had been some discussion of the possibility that alcohol may be healthy in some situations, but a long-term (20+ years) study released a few years ago cleared everything up. No amount of alcohol is healthy. 

I don't really care about you or your lifestyle. The discussion is about alcohol and it's advertising. I believe alcohol advertising should be heavily cut. I am happy with alcohol drinking numbers going down. Alcohol industry marketing jerks advertise their products illegally on Instagram and sometimes they even advertise their products to kids on purpose. Because it's harder to get proof of such action on the internet.

Direct experience is more proof than any study, plus some of these studies are biased dependeing on whose funding them. My approach to life is not so much on what you do is how you do it and/or how frequently depending on what it is. I dont drink anything except wine or maybe a shot or two of some liquor as long as its pure. No mixed drinks, no soda no diaquaris, margaritas,  sex on the beach long island etcetc and hard is just on the rocks /lemon/lime. I remember when i would take my own fresh squeezed cucumber juice to the bar for a chaser. I dont smoke anything but (wont say the brand here) but its an all natural cig with no additives. Not trying to explain my vices away just letting you know there are tricks and trades to things in life to help you prolong certain things. Im not a health nut but i eat healthier than most if not all people around me...and people are constantly asking me for advice when it comes to nutrition...I've had somebody next to me drinking diet Pepsi telling me smoking is bad for you...I don't drink anything on the Supermarket shelves except for Kombucha and water or some health food store pure juice. Nothing in the middle isle fancies my palate maybe 10%. I drink green smoothies, celery juice and start my day with warm lemon water...just giving you a hint of my other habits and the list goes on. Reason for saying all this is to let you understand most people who smoke or drink don't really care about health or do half the shit i do otherwise.  And did you also see the study that eating bad food will kill you quicker than smoking.  I'm sure the tobacco industry didn't fund that study nor the food industry.  I do alot of detoxing that makes up for my bad habits. So, to end here, my healthy habits way surpass my unhealthy ones so I'm not even balanced I'm tipping the scale. My results are proof of this and when I get sick and die some day...I can say I contributed to Consciousness experiencing what it was like to smoke a cigarette and drink some red wine.

8 hours ago, Girzo said:

Maybe if I didn't drink and smoke I wouldn't be so concerned about my eating habits because that's the reason why I adapted to a healthy eating lifestyle and a more holistic approach to living. It's not just the eating it's all around. Girl gotta have some vice..

@Sucuk Ekmek

18 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

What do you guys think about this beer?

Bud Light should have never diversified, but instead niched down and maintained their loyal fanbase and existing target audience, and kept to their specific trade and skill. However, them trying to increase their profits and trying to mainstream...man, has any big business learnt their lesson yet? There's plenty of examples of businesses going too mainstream, trying to include more audiences and customers instead of curating and maintaining their existing customer base, widening their net too much that it effects marketing and quality of their products. Can't believe such a simple oversight like this can happen, but oh well another example of badly managed capitalism and business.

@Princess Arabia I don't care about your health nor  your reasons for drinking, I am stating facts. As factual as they can be. The scientific consensus is that ethanol is not healthy at any dosage.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Direct experience is more proof than any study, plus some of these studies are biased dependeing on whose funding them.

This is a very unsound reasoning for making a lifestyle choice. You could justify anything this way. You can go make friends with Andrew Tate, that's similar to how he justifies everything he says.

@Princess Arabia  and @Girzo , can you two pack it in? Can you both agree to disagree?

@Girzo  I'd be careful using studies, objectivity, science, rationality facts, and this 'facts over feelings' to justify lack of care and weaponizing this unbiased neutral positioning in an intellectually dishonest way, because whether you're aware or not you've dismissed @Princess Arabia's life experiences with alcohol or some other drugs we don't know, as merely her/his anecdote and nothing else. Both of you are being biased in your positions, one sharing some life story, the other being disingenuous whilst appearing scientific. Just because it's 'facts over feelings' doesn't mean facts are superior, but rather the feelings are a total and coopted facts to suit it's own biases. Be honest, you don't like alcohol, that's it, and the other user likes alcohol. All that matters is responsible drinking, more or less, when in context to say celebrations. We're all adults, I hope.

Are there exceptions to this? Yes, there are people like the Amish or religious people who never drink, and there are party animals that drink a pack a day. There are hundreds of other developmental factors that crate these exceptions, but the few factors worth repeating is responsible use. Drink responsibly and moderate if needed.

Edited by Danioover9000

The rest of the world has already been boycotting Bud Light because it's not beer, it's water. Bud Light is so light, it has so few calories that the beer flavor is practically absent making it taste disgusting.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Danioover9000 This isn't facts over feelings scenario. There's proper science on the topic of consuming alcohol. "Facts over feelings" is when your facts are not facts but feelings.

29 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Princess Arabia's life experiences with alcohol or some other drugs we don't know, as merely her/his anecdote and nothing else.

BUT THIS IS MERELY AN ANECDOTE. I can say that I don't experience any brain fog from having 10 amalgam tooth fillings removed last month. Does that have anything to do with safety of amalgam fillings? No. Zero. Nada.

Responsible use of alcohol from the perspective of maximizing your health is zero. You can discount your health for the sake of something else you value and still drink alcohol, but be aware that you are taking a risk, even if you're drinking only as often as once a month.

Edited by Girzo