Razard86

What is the point of delusion?

14 posts in this topic

The point of delusion is entertainment. Video games are delusion, Movies are delusion, flirting when not serious is delusion, comedy is delusion. Delusion is pretend, delusion is creativity and exploration, it's fun!!! Delusion is ONLY an issue when it is taken as truth and this is the only issue humanity is. Notice that the entertainers are the most beloved and some of the highest paid, because currently humanity values entertainment over truth!!! But I am not here to demonize delusion because delusion is also a part of truth, it is the playfulness and creativeness of truth. Delusion is self-expression, delusion is difference, delusion is individuality, delusion is what you have called your life!!!

The purpose of awakening is to enjoy the delusion!!! So enjoy this delusion!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

What’s the difference between delusion and illusion?

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I'll say one is living through a second reality one is living in baseline reality if that's a thing. Playing video games watch TV talking on forums is delusional. But they have their purpose. Delusion is fun 

Maybe reading is delusional. 

Or maybe delusion is madness.

Illusion is living like a normie

Edited by Hojo

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

If we leave out metaphysics and stick to standard dictionary definitions, then it looks like illusion is incorrect perception or interpretation (error at input level), and delusion is more of an incorrect understanding (error at processing level); you can be deluded even with correct input data. But of course they overlap a lot in human language we use daily.

Edited by WeCome1

On 5/22/2023 at 5:29 AM, Razard86 said:

This is my favorite delusion ?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

here's one of my favorite delusions

Edited by Swarnim

From the limited state, you see delusions as a threat. From a higher vantage point, all delusions are seen as a blessing in disguise. 

The more conscious you are, the more sensitive you’ll be to this.

;) @Vibes ;)

Me too.

@Razard86 what's your take on enlightenment? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

5 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

@Razard86 what's your take on enlightenment? 

It's simple. Enlightenment is only complicated because egos complicate.

Think of an ego as someone you are waiting for to take somewhere and they look for all types of distractions instead of leaving.

Now drop that duality and realize it's you I am talking about lol.

All Enlightenment is, is complete acceptable of your true identity. But many on here imagine conceptually what that actually means.

I'll explain. Until you can love your character unconditionally you will never be okay with removing the barrier between you and what you call other.

Anyone can awaken, in fact it's not hard. The hardest part of awakening is figuring out how you are fooling yourself. Even worse you created fake enlightened people to fool you, so you have to wade through all of their bullshit too. They mean well but are full of human conditioning. 

Your best bet if you want to awaken is study Leo's videos and ask him in messages legitimate questions. Don't waste his time with stuff he already mentioned. 

Stay away from the poets they will confuse you with entertaining sophistry. 

You need to be able to deconstruct your identity while confirming your true nature with a change in consciousness so you can verify that what you are being taught in Spirituality is true. 

If you succeed you will live from a state that is both ordinary and profound all at the same time.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 can you message me please. I want to talk about something. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

27 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

@Razard86 can you message me please. I want to talk about something. 

When I get home from work sure thing.

On 22.5.2023 at 2:29 PM, Razard86 said:

But I am not here to demonize delusion because delusion is also a part of truth, it is the playfulness and creativeness of truth. Delusion is self-expression, delusion is difference, delusion is individuality, delusion is what you have called your life!!!

preferably with a good song!

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politnesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah 

Selling Water by the River