Osaid

Be careful Leo

12 posts in this topic

There's a new competitor for a hot witch girlfriend:

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid

21 minutes ago, Osaid said:

?

Not only is it so funny, but it's so true too, a person needs to balance logic, rationality and head space with heart space, emotions, intuitions and magic.

Correction: While he's scamming.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My bet's on Tate's hot witch girlfriend being hotter than Leo's hot witch girlfriend in any case xD

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

He knows about the astral plane. LoL. 

In Tate we trust

He's launching a new business: Astral Hot Webcam - Where the witches make your wand go up.

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

He's launching a new business: Astral Hot Webcam - Where the witches make your wand go up.

Count me in!

I have a hot witch girlfriend. We have astral sex and seduce each other with our psychic love.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

17 hours ago, Osaid said:

Are there enough hot witches to go around? 

3 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Are there enough hot witches to go around? 

No.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 hours ago, WeCome1 said:

Count me in!

bro what the actual fuck :D :D

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus