Javfly33

Stop saying 'MY experience'

71 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thanks for sharing, i listened a bit but difficult for me to understand spoken, but I looked for the guy on google and I read some of his stuff and I found it very interesting

I had to watch the videos from Roger Thisdell several times to get his style of definitions and explaining. Like with most deep stuff that is really good. It is nice to understand several different systems/approaches/path descriptions, makes a more integral approach. I like to see who explained which stages/topics best, and integrate that.

I had to read for example Pointing Out the Great Way (at least the important chapters) I guess over 10 times over a period of 10 years+. Every cycle doing that, with more meditation experience, I understood more.

One can not do a deep dive on everything, that is why a certain intuition of what is really good/deep/wise/true can be really helpful.

Selling Water by the River

53 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You need to respect nature otherwise nature will fuck you over like she fucked over Leo Gura with his health. Because he didn’t respect nature like you. 

Poor health is Love. Of course, not to a devil.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Poor health is Love. Of course, not to a devil.

The devil loves poor health and suffering. 

@StarStruck Right. The devil twists anything that is Love into not Love.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

10’s can give me healthier babies.

Maybe healthier and stupid babies. We are not in the Paleolithic, today the strength is in the mind, not in running fast. leo with his health problems has a thousand times more chances of survival than any olympic athlete. who is strong and who is weak? 

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Survival in what scenario? For any apocaliptic scenario, I'd pick an athlete over a scrawny intelectual. Development of technology and easier life in general is what enabled scrawny intelectuals to exist in the first place. Cause the more society develops, the more complex it becomes, the more intelectual capacity is required from it's members.

Exactly 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe healthier and stupid babies. We are not in the Paleolithic, today the strength is in the mind, not in running fast. leo with his health problems has a thousand times more chances of survival than any olympic athlete. who is strong and who is weak? 

Depends on the context. And Leo is not in the game of survival because he believes everything is a dream. He won’t even have children as he admitted multiple times so the problem will solve itself. His Superman genes (according to you) will end with his last breath. 

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@RebornConsciousness @StarStruck

If I had to survive in a apocaliptic scenario, I would trade 5 athletes for 1 Leo for my group.

In apocalyptic scenario only the ruthless survive. I doubt you will last a couple of months. Do you know how to fight? 

On 20/05/2023 at 10:57 AM, Javfly33 said:

Stop saying my experience -- Instead say; Experience happens

Stop saying my pov -- Instead say; A pov appears

Stop saying my perception -- Instead say: perception happens

Stop saying my body -- Instead say: A body exists

Stop saying my thoughts -- Instead say: Thoughts appear

Stop saying my life -- instead say; Life is happening

Stop saying I am God

Start saying God appears. God Is. God exists.

I feel this is probably correct. You really can't believe you are a viewer of things without believing in individual souls which sit apart from phemomena.

Whatever is called a me will become the root of fear, because labelled me characters will be temporary.

Instead if the only thing existent is, say, the sight itself, then any time the sight arises it is seen and known precisely the same. Regardless of which apparent person seems to be viewing it. The difference between me seeing the Eiffel tower today, and you seeing it tomorrow, in both instances there exists the sight of the Eiffel tower. But if instead we think we have a consciousness which views the image, then we will think that my consciousness views it on one day and yours the next. And I will not be able to comprehend how I am seeing the sight of the tower when you see it and I'm sitting indoors at home. Because I will be sure I am seeing the interior of my house and not the image of the tower.

Without the I, there is no conflict. It is probably correct indeed.

@Leo Gura I think you will really enjoy this video "Finding God Without Faith – A Personal Reflection – Based on Advaita Vedanta" 

What is your opinion on this video?

Edited by SkyGuardian
Grammar

On 5/20/2023 at 5:39 PM, Breakingthewall said:

It's not your experience, you are the experience. You are the now. 

This is so god. So what I left the "o" out.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa