Vido

When will the next Leo video be out? Any teaser?

31 posts in this topic

I'm looking forward to those courses! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Vido

Nothing wrong with your question at all. Everyone's a fan of something, and fans love updates and new content! There's no shame in that.

A good method I've used for this is letting yourself get one video behind. For example, I haven't watched his latest video on gaslighting yet because if I do then I'm out of new videos. But if I wait until the next video releases, now I have two new videos, one to watch now and another to watch later if I really need it. This method puts the control back in your hands, try it! :)

Edited by EternalForest

@EternalForest Hey! Thanks for understanding! No, I completely get your suggestion to watch his other videos. I just personally enjoy watching them, and I like new stuff. 

Many people here directly assume that I "need" the new video which is a bit annoying, because I don't appreciate that frame being thrust upon me. Like guys, chill. I'm not dying over here. I'm just curious. 

2 hours ago, Vido said:

@EternalForest Hey! Thanks for understanding! No, I completely get your suggestion to watch his other videos. I just personally enjoy watching them, and I like new stuff. 

Many people here directly assume that I "need" the new video which is a bit annoying, because I don't appreciate that frame being thrust upon me. Like guys, chill. I'm not dying over here. I'm just curious. 

I get what you're saying and understand the curiosity. My response was geared mostly towards the "is Leo ok" kinda vibe. On the other hand, when you ask a question that no one can possibly answer because none of us knows when the next video will be out, it can be easily taken out of context and interpreted in a way it wasn't intended. I wouldn't appreciate the smart remarks or crude comments either, I would just ignore those, but you also have to understand that asking when a new video will be released, is a question that only Leo could answer in an affirmative way, so any response you get from forum members would not be a satisfactory one. I wonder the same thing at times but I wait patiently because I know that by asking, it won't make a video suddenly appear. Only Leo knows that and he probably doesn't even know an exact answer to that himself. I enjoy his content too and he has put out so many timeless videos that rewatching some of them would be like watching for the first time coming from a different level of consciousness and a new level of expanded awareness. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 5/20/2023 at 2:54 PM, Leo Gura said:

Meow

Its going to be about pick up

On 5/19/2023 at 4:49 PM, lostingenosmaze said:

Unironically, all jokes aside @Leo Gura needs to dedicate an episode telling ya'll us to not follow him so blindly,

Notice how you follow yourself blindly. How do you expect to stop following others blindly when you yourself can’t even stop following yourself blindly?

Don’t take my statement personally, by the way. I’m just pointing out a meta truth here. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 20/05/2023 at 8:54 PM, Leo Gura said:

Meow

So it gonna be :-

“How I achieved cat alien consciousness. “

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 5/19/2023 at 4:03 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@UnbornTao

? So there's a part 1? I've watched all the old and new videos so I don't recall a How Not To Depend In Teachers part 1. Maybe the authority or some if the god or infinity videos, or the how to introspection video. 

sorry for the late reply, I was joking.

How to be 24/7 in non-dual/AWAKE consciousness.

It’ll be a great video ?