Someone here

Online dating is BS

10 posts in this topic

Men who are average looking..never get matches..and don’t get a chance to show who they are.

Women who are good looking get accosted by waves of men..and this makes the woman very  very selective . Which reduces the chances of men getting a match. 

Online dating just results in good looking men having lower self esteem and being exhausted of dating. While the bad ones keep going un-deterred. And the good women are constantly under threat of dick pics and sexual harassment..they can’t have normal interactions. 

Hearing my single friend tales of his experience with Tinder  is so disheartening. I feel so lucky to be in a stable relationship for half a  year now. I do not know how I would find someone else if my girlfriend dumped me . Especially since she is not from India (but she told me she finds Indian guys to be hot). 

Share your experience with online game .any failure or success. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Online dating is great if ur attractive , but everyone is shopping for a 10 on there . I don't like how it reduces people to a shopping list , it's very mechanical 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

24 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

Online dating is great if ur attractive , but everyone is shopping for a 10 on there . I don't like how it reduces people to a shopping list , it's very mechanical 

Before online dating, the dating pool was a lot smaller, and people were forced to meet IRL in a local setting. Looks were somewhat important, but people were able to complement their image with their personality and character.

In present day with online dating, pretty much only looks matter. You can't show your character and charisma without matching first. Photos are the first thing that a user sees. Other traits can be mentioned on a profile, but are subordinate. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Attractive people have trouble on tinder as well, when it comes to physical looks that is. I have a relative who is not as good looking as me physically wise but he gets more matches than I do. I think it's because women view good looking guys who've ran through a bunch of women and gives the not so looking guys a chance.

That's tinder. Pure superficial ONS culture. Each one caters to a different audience. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Invest in a high quality pillow, and you'll never need online dating at all. Sleeping quality<sexual needs, especially if you're cold approaching, sometimes it's exhausting you need the recovery far more than sex.

If you are going to use Online dating as a male (unless gay), set your expectations to zero. It's the perfect platform and representation of our broken and delusional culture, and the extreme hypergamy that gets worse every year.

The only benefit to Online stuff is it's a great place to practice texting game and talking to girl with zero investment, besides a bit of time.

Other than that literally every other method of getting with women is better. Social circle, pick-up, school, w/e.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Yeah but 

With a high quality profile you can definietely seperate yourself in the pack by 1-2 levels 

- Having great + well-rounded pictures, showcasing your personality

- having funny and ice breaker prompts 

- Combined with several dating apps + paying for premium + boosts

- Quickly filtering girls that are not that engaged 

- A/b testing pics and prompts 

you can definietely make your matches exponential 

I think guys can Theoretically gain abundance on dating apps it just takes a lot of work 

*I got this from Justin Marc

Also use r/hingeapp and find the best profiles + get inspiration off it, and use photofeeler to get opinions on which of ur pics are 10/10 and only use ur best pics 

Also i remember 3-4y ago the average dude put bare minimum effort and barely had good pics. Actually the competition was kind of ass then

Idk what the competition is like now but I think it's still def very beatable . Just takes some time effort and strategy 

Tldr; build a goated profile and the average dude will win ??

Edited by Jacob Morres

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

I do not know how I would find someone else if my girlfriend dumped me

When someone with this attitude talks BS about dating apps 9_9

Girls on there are the same girls you meet outside, social circle etc. Online dating is a nice tool if it's not your only one.

I think we all should go tough on ourselves.

Solo Sober Daygame is the deal! ?

That’s the purest form of game and will make you a badass on all areas of your life.

It’s hard but it’s beautiful.