Carlos Cardenas

Are you enlightened already?

24 posts in this topic

Are you enlightened already? And if yes, what was the method that worked for you?

54 minutes ago, Carlos Cardenas said:

Are you enlightened already?

Yes, but I don’t need to be. 

My stance is to accept everything. Not that you need to believe or agree with everything, but simply understand that it’s all you. 

You might think that everything (including yourself) needs to be correct or a fixed way for it to be “enlightened”. However, notice how even those desires create a duality. 

To take it a step further, you can become directly conscious that all possible dualities are part of the Absolute. 

From a higher level of understanding:

Duality = Absolute

56 minutes ago, Carlos Cardenas said:

And if yes, what was the method that worked for you?

I can claim that psychedelics helped, but I can also argue that I’m imagining that as well.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

What does enlightenment mean to you?

6 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

What does enlightenment mean to you?

A state that’s always the case, yet is not the only state.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

No

my ego still has a strong pull and theres (toxic) shame, anxiety, overthinking etc

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

theres (toxic) shame, anxiety, overthinking etc

I also deal with that as well. 

What is the root of shame, anxiety, and overthinking?

@Yimpa for me I first done a few years of regular meditation, done 5meo about 70 times. Then was getting regular shaktipat transmissions. Then I started chanting some mantras that activated my lower chakras, this triggered a kundalini awakening. I have been doing ishas practices for the last 2 years.

But it was the kundalini that really took me to the next level. The 2 most important factors for enlightenment is your desire for it, seeking like your hair is on fire. And having the knowledge, as in knowing about and having access to potent practices or phycadelics @Carlos Cardenas

Edited by bobbyward

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I also deal with that as well. 

What is the root of shame, anxiety, and overthinking?

The root? not really sure

coming from a broken-ish home and being a sensitive kid

also if i look at my parents they both have some mental issues as far as i can see

do you know the root of yours?

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree  I also come from a broken-ish home, being a sensitive kid, and see mental issues in my parents. 

Those are not absolute perspectives, though. You can have shifts in consciousness where its as if those stories never happened. 

Even a temporary shift is key to opening the possibility of reframing our experiences in a totally new way.

Consciousness.

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@PurpleTree  I also come from a broken-ish home, being a sensitive kid, and see mental issues in my parents. 

Those are not absolute perspectives, though. You can have shifts in consciousness where its as if those stories never happened. 

Even a temporary shift is key to opening the possibility of reframing our experiences in a totally new way.

Consciousness.

Sure i mean those are justt stories but that’s how i got into spirituality. If i would have come from a stable-ish two parent household god knows if i ever got into it. Also if we can let go of the ego those stories fade and then at some point probably the constricting energies and triggers in the bodies also fade.

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Sure i mean those are justt stories

Nope, they’re not just stories.

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

Also if we can let go of the ego those stories fade and then at some point probably the constricting energies and triggers in the bodies also fade.

I also come from a crazy family history. all those stories are real, from a relative point of view. when you realize the absolute now and open yourself to it, they are still real, but category b. what is truly real is this and it has no stories that can affect it. seeing this really makes all the energy you were spending constricting yourself loose. this happens pretty fast. keep deconstructing, working on breaking down barriers, and the opening will happen.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

I also come from a crazy family history.

This forum is also a crazy family ^_^

31 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

This forum is also a crazy family ^_^

We are the opposite than be crazy. We are the ones who search for the only real sanity

I don't know what enlightenment means anymore because it has too many definitions. I think it will do you good if you drop that term as well after a few awakenings, because the term suggest a single massive awakening as the end all be all, but to me it seems like there is something beyond each time, but maybe I am wrong.

I used the "I AM" meditation to first gain awareness of my 'ego' then built up my focus to be able to focus on it constantly. Then used the neti-neti method to achieve my first no-self awakening. After that I kept reading psychedelic trip reports that obviously go beyond the no-self insight and tried to reproduce their state of awakening, through whatever felt right. Ofcourse I never manage to reach that state, but I do reach something and end up learning. After a while of trying different spiritual practices and achieving various states, it all just comes together to give you a new peak. I think in terms of the chakras a lot, and that way I have reached various new levels. This is the basic overview of how I go about my spirituality. It's definitely very casual. I also keep reproducing these states, until I am able to produce them at will or am comfortably stationed in that way of being. I also contemplate things a lot, especially related to my personal shadow and emotional work, and also inner feelings in general, this has led to many breakthroughs as well.

I realize that I am the now of infinite depth, I see it more and more clearly and i feel the joy of the now more and more deeply. but I do not give up on it. I look for advantages, I avoid misfortunes. I need the others. I ve fear of many things, sickness, lonely, even i know that they are relative. I'm in motion, not at rest, so no, I'm not enlightened and I don't think I ever will be, but I'm trying to enjoy the most as possible, and for that, you must be the most open to the now as possible, give yourself to the now, be the direct experience without reservation as much as you can. 

And about understanding, I'd say I'm scratching the surface penetrating like 2% in the depth, so I'm not AWAKE neither. But i think that maybe, it's possible to be

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 5/8/2023 at 3:42 AM, bobbyward said:

@Yimpa for me I first done a few years of regular meditation, done 5meo about 70 times. Then was getting regular shaktipat transmissions. Then I started chanting some mantras that activated my lower chakras, this triggered a kundalini awakening. I have been doing ishas practices for the last 2 years.

But it was the kundalini that really took me to the next level. The 2 most important factors for enlightenment is your desire for it, seeking like your hair is on fire. And having the knowledge, as in knowing about and having access to potent practices or phycadelics @Carlos Cardenas

Where did you receive shaktipat transmissions from?

On 5/7/2023 at 3:45 PM, Swarnim said:

This is the basic overview of how I go about my spirituality. It's definitely very casual.

Sounds more casual to me! Nice work :)

Enlightenment. Is to en-light-en. For me it was literal. You become a white light reality and if you are able to stabilize divine love or infinite love as Leo calls it, you are everything, and no longer a dualistic human being for however long you are in that state. The more I say about it the less it is, divided up into pieces. Its everything. Where you are all things, accepted and loved.

If you are able to observe that and experience it. It will be the single most beautiful state you've ever had. If you do, try to hug it, without moving. It'll stick around longer. After just five minutes of infinite love. The white light part of it stuck around for two days with me, I was at the train station a day later and the reality was cloudy white still. There are no prerequisites, there is no judgment, there is no requirement. No substances needed. Just love. That's it, that's all that exists in that state of reality/mind/body.

For me its one more observable state, leo says infinite love what we all become (already are) when we are done with earth or duality (maybe both are true). The same as if I observe I am so big time and space no longer exist as a concept. That's still just one more observable state. I'm still just the observer.

How did I get into that state. Gratitude for everything. -> Joy for everything - Love for everything. Every event, every person, everything you come across because its all you. My challenge is, loving any unresolved issue in your life can cause pain/conflict and pulls you out of that state when you are confronted with it. But that's why I started incarnating on earth in the first place, I sort out conflict and became the reflection of it.

Although I have no idea if it will help your own journey, I used these steps.

Toltec Shamanism, the fifth agreement is a great start, for one path I took. I purified my body with a very strong detox to get metals out, the secret energy website/group used to have a great detox that moved through each organ, pushing the toxins from one to the next as the body does. I did a lot of kundalini yoga - http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/. I switched to raw vegan and did a lot of energy work. There is an energetic release when you eat uncut raw foods, and it's always a great opportunity to experience gratitude and put that into your reality to experience it reflected.

Self-inquiry for the mind to remove identity issues. Meditation, of course, a lot of facing the sun when doing so, barefoot out on the grass, a lot of time in nature away from electronics. Electronics interfere, and so do metals, and when the body's energy is moving, you will literally mess up computers when you touch them. Which was hilarious at work, every time i touched a screen it shorted out the till, metals might actually hurt you to wear.

I also spent time seeking out spiritual masters, especially using the dream body before bed (dreams - when you have no boundaries, no limits). Closing dualities was also useful, I don't have a list for them to hand, but you can search for a list of dualities. Spend some time realizing how they are the same thing, and close them in yourself so you are more whole. Other than that, burn some white sage for clearing the space (which is you), do some crystal work, realise that when you can connect with yourself, you will answer any question you've ever had. (Because you made them all). 

All the best. Gratitude. Hope it helps.

Edited by BlueOak