Carlos Cardenas

Are you enlightened already?

24 posts in this topic

it is not enough to have realizations. They are useful, necessary, but they pass and you are left, miserable, needing human love so as not to sink. addicted to others, sad, stupid little human. you have to get out of there. you have to understand, and abandon the attachment to the ego, or life is total shit. but it is extremely difficult. guide me life, as you are doing, putting me to the test harshly. forcing me to drop all the little crutches that served me to live in deception. leave me naked like a worm in the immensity of your solitude. I don't cling to false stories. help me to let go everything because i know that are all lies. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

The big problem we us the humans have is lying. we lie to ourselves all the time. our life is a running software of lies. you remove a layer and another appears and another. even the spiritual ones supposedly in love with the truth are a ball of lies. do you see the lie in you? No? that is because you are a good liar, an artist of lies and farce. every word you say carries its load of lies, every thought you articulate. Realice that you are liar and a scammer, or it's impossible to awake

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The big problem we us the humans have is lying. we lie to ourselves all the time. our life is a running software of lies. you remove a layer and another appears and another. even the spiritual ones supposedly in love with the truth are a ball of lies. do you see the lie in you? No? that is because you are a good liar, an artist of lies and farce. every word you say carries its load of lies, every thought you articulate. Realice that you are liar and a scammer, or it's impossible to awake

Exactly. Great post!!! It's why I no longer identity as human. I play the part of human, but its just a role. Humanity has too many lies, if people on these forum knew how much lies humanity was full of, it would send them into an existential crisis LOL. You think solipsism is scary, what's equally as scary is how much humans lie to themselves. It's pathological!!! Humanity is a pathological creation of God in denial that it is God so it can justify being as selfish as it can. It suffers from its own selfishness then creates an imaginary God to blame. Or it says I am an atheist because what kind of God would create such a cruel world. 

You cannot tell me how funny that is!!!! God created humans for the sole purpose of experiencing pathological creatures who deny themselves and harm themselves repeatedly!!! Humans are hilarious as all hell!!! They are literally a walking contradiction!!! They complain about a world that they themselves created and have the ability to fix but won't fix it because they are too selfish!!! BLOWS YOUR MIND AWAY when you realize this. It's hilarious as hell!!! It's like a person slapping themselves in the face and when you tell them they have the ability to stop they say...I'm not in control!!! There is no controller!!! Everything just happens!!! Now notice this everybody.....in your direct experience...you can just stop slapping your face. But if we were to believe your bullshit...we would say...IT ISN'T UP TO MY EGO!!! It will happen or not happen....I have complete unknowing of whether it will happen....LOL.

So even spirituality becomes as deluded as the atheist and the religious believer. Why is delusion so common? Because Humans don't want to investigate truth. They want to look to Spiritual Gurus to give them all the insights, as they walk around caring about survival. If you do not make a conscious effort daily to focus your mind on truth, then you will have to keep relying on Gurus to feed you since you refuse to feed yourself. Don't get me started on this "I'm not smart enough bullshit" either. So many Spiritual Seekers are so chock full of self-deprecating bullshit, and LEARNED HELPLESSNESS it's amazing!!! 

They all have the "you don't know my childhood story" not realizing that majority of people in Spirituality have the infamous "you don't know my childhood story." It's almost like a pre-requisite to have a hard childhood to enter Spirituality with only a few exceptions. Go ask Leo about his childhood, it wasn't some magical cloud nine fairy tail. If you believe the story of Jesus, they were trying to kill him JUST FOR BEING BORN!!! So miss me with the childhood trauma story, its pretty much a cliche like the default story of an Anime Main Protagonist. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

REALity includes both truth and lie.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI