Aaron p

How to deal with the sensation of insanity

107 posts in this topic

quoting conan the barbarian: let the wise argue about crom, he doesn't care! pain and blood amuse him. he is!

btw, I just did 5 meo to be able to give a proper opinion. infinite. ?????. God . the key is: infinity. unimaginable. total. 

the answer is: laughter. total joy. dance. man, if infinity opens, wtf. it is unimaginable. Who understands this? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the total absence of everything. There no sensory input, no mind, just limitlessness and absolutely nothing. It's something you have to face until you can bear it i guess. I can access that at will with 5 meo, I think I'll do it more often.

I’ve experienced this on high dose of ketamine, but it was the most connected I’ve ever felt in my life. Nothing in this physical realm can compare to the the eternal bliss I experienced. 

After that trip, though, was a year of *survival and seeing directly how corrupted my mind is, thus that’s when the difficult and real work began.

I need to make it clear that psychedelics are a powerful healing agent, but the integration period is perhaps even more important. 

*I was doing this prior to psychedelics, but I was unconscious of it.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I understand! . the absolute dead void is the last frontier and it is not infinite. because if it were infinite, it could not be dead. it's obvious. It is limited. when doing 5 meo the thing has been: total breakthrough, but nothing, a tunnel that penetrates more and more into nothing. suddenly, it has exploded. it was no longer a tunnel. No limits. it was everything. it was life. Total existence. We have to break that bubble any cost because it's a prison. reality is this, the total infinite being.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

when doing 5 meo the thing has been:

Imagination.

:)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

57 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Imagination.

:)

Infinity is not imagination, it's just absence of limits. What is imagination are the limits

Edited by Breakingthewall