Aaron p

How to deal with the sensation of insanity

107 posts in this topic

Look… you have no idea how selfishness is limiting your life. NO idea! When you open yourself to Infinite Love, the gateway to heaven literally appears. And you’ll realize that the pursuit of selfish desires is an endless chasing of your tail. You’re just not aware of this, so please don’t take it personally and hate yourself. Just keep opening yourself up to Love more and more, piece by piece.

This is not a one and done process, but You WILL discover God. Don’t give up!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

25 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I became aware of how I’m creating EVERYTHING.

Every story

Every thought

Every concept

Yes, but you became aware of how you are creating the experience that is happening now? what you see, hear and feel? what is neither memory nor concept? Are you aware of how you create another person who approaches you and talks to you? How is that movement created? if you are, you are extremely aware

@Breakingthewall the questions can go on for infinity. 

Furthermore, those questions and their answers are also Absolute Truth.

I do love the questions you presented, though, because you can in fact increase your awareness on how You created Everything. I woke up with infinite understanding, but only for about 5-10 minutes. I would literally be drowning in Infinite Love if I went any further ;)

God is not quantifiable or qualifiable, because ultimately all aspects of Reality = Truth.

I still have much work to do with the spiritual purification, or whatever mumbo jumbo you people call it these days. Yet, this understanding of God already guides you closer to selflessness if that’s your ultimate goal. 

I’m legit having an awakening every day, but this only became a possibility after intense work.

This is the most challenging and serious work a human being can ever undertake, and I applaud every single one of you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The form is very real when it takes the shape of a hammer in the direction of your bone.

When you realize the absolute on 5-Me0, is there any pain when you hit your thumb with a hammer?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

37 minutes ago, Moksha said:

When you realize the absolute on 5-Me0, is there any pain when you hit your thumb with a hammer?

People actively avoid pain because they think it will kill them. 

Well, yes, in a sense it kills your previous understanding of yourself. 

57 minutes ago, Moksha said:

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

if you do 5meo you realize infinity. infinity is absolute by definition. and it is also existence without limit by definition, that is, infinite love, that is, God, that is, you, me.

ok, so when the 5meo is over, do you move on to the relative? NO!!!! (as razard would say) you are still in the absolute, you always are, it is what you are, but it seems relative. You have to understand how this works, what makes it seem relative, how this appearance is created, why it is created, what are you as a relative appearance, what is the appearance of temporality. To understand everything. to understand the absolute

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I woke up with infinite understanding, but only for about 5-10 minutes.

That's it. You are on the way to full understanding. something that I would say is impossible to stop. 

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

This is the most challenging and serious work a human being can ever undertake, and I applaud every single one of you

What kind of crazy wouldn't do this work knowing that it's possible to do it?

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

if you do 5meo you realize infinity. infinity is absolute by definition. and it is also existence without limit by definition, that is, infinite love, that is, God, that is, you, me.

Yes, but I was wondering if when you realize infinity and hit your thumb with a hammer, does it hurt?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

16 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Yes, but I was wondering if when you realize infinity and hit your thumb with a hammer, does it hurt?

If it happens, you wouldn't realize the infinity anymore, you would realize the duality.  

5meo makes you realize the infinite because it eliminates everything, it disappears even your body. If you were in pain, the appearance of finiteness would return. this way you can understand what creates the appearance of finitude and how

42 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Hitting your thumb with a hammer is something Infinity can experience.

So is pain.

Then you realize this is an INFINITE LUCID DREAM.

Moksha = Breakingthewall = Yimpa = Peter Ralston 

I’m not trippin. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

If it happens, you wouldn't realize the infinity anymore, you would realize the duality.  

5meo makes you realize the infinite because it eliminates everything, it disappears even your body. If you were in pain, the appearance of finiteness would return. this way you can understand what creates the appearance of finitude and how

If 5-Me0 disappears your body, how can your thumb be hit by a hammer?

Unless you mean that it temporarily reduces body awareness, but that body awareness returns upon sensation.

In which case, it sounds quite like what I describe as lucid dreaming.

52 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Moksha = Breakingthewall = Yimpa = Peter Ralston 

I’m not trippin. 

J’ai envie de Dodo 

6 minutes ago, thierry said:

J’ai envie de Dodo 

Tu es Dodo 9_9

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

If 5-Me0 disappears your body, how can your thumb be hit by a hammer?

Let's say that direct experience is reality. if you don't feel your body, nor are you aware of the existence of your body, your body doesn't exist. It doesn't matter if you've taken 5 meo or spent 3 years meditating in a cave. if you feel great pain in your body, your body is there, it doesn't matter if you have smoked a triple dose of 5meo.  

the thing is that your body is a big factor in the creation of duality. so is the thought structured in a dual way. 5meo promotes the disappearance of the consciousness of your body and the disappearance of thought structured around the self. It seems to stop synapses in the frontal lobe. this promotes your realization of the absolute. but the game is not to realize the absolute because you don't have a body and thoughts, but to realize what this experience is, how this is the absolute  disguised as relative, and open yourself to this moment, totally. Any other things are just curiosities, interesting realizations and no more

57 minutes ago, thierry said:

J’ai envie de Dodo 

Do do as you please :)

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Let's say that direct experience is reality. if you don't feel your body, nor are you aware of the existence of your body, your body doesn't exist. It doesn't matter if you've taken 5 meo or spent 3 years meditating in a cave. if you feel great pain in your body, your body is there, it doesn't matter if you have smoked a triple dose of 5meo. 

If this is true, why would hitting your thumb with a hammer have any effect when you are directly experiencing reality? If your body is still there, does this imply anything about your direct experience?

17 minutes ago, Moksha said:

If this is true, why would hitting your thumb with a hammer have any effect when you are directly experiencing reality? If your body is still there, does this imply anything about your direct experience?

Pain is subjective. 

God is Absolute Subjectivity.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

God is Absolute Subjectivity.

God appearing as other than God is a transient reflection, like gazing at yourself in a rippling lake. God itself is always absolute.

God is indeed wet, yes.