Aaron p

How to deal with the sensation of insanity

107 posts in this topic

@Aaron p The ego fears its own destruction. So I can see where that fear is coming from.

In my opinion its a sign of progress on this path.

When you are the closest to removing your identity the ego fights the hardest.

So I think this insanity and darkness comes from the ego's efforts to self preserve.

Push through, or if it feels to much take a break.

God is not in a rush.

Peace :)

Daniel.

4 hours ago, Theplay said:

@Breakingthewall Experience is a tool for god to know himself.

Not god himself.

Not two. Try to understand what this moment is, not to look anything outside it. Outside don't exist. 

11 minutes ago, Theplay said:

@Breakingthewall Where is this moment occurring?

God is not outside he is before.

How do you know? How was your experience? I'm sure that there is not before, there is just this eternal moment. 

You will never get out of this moment, in all eternity. Fortunately, this moment is infinite in depth.

20 minutes ago, Theplay said:

@Breakingthewall Where is this moment occurring?

God is not outside he is before.

In the mind of God.

God is Omniscience.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You will never get out of this moment, in all eternity. Fortunately, this moment is infinite in depth.

You are not a specific identity that needs to get out of any moment. 

This moment is a manifestation of Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You are not a specific identity that needs to get out of any moment. 

This moment is a manifestation of Love.

No, you are this moment. And yes, this moment is a dance of love

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, you are this moment. And yes, this moment is a dance of love

Moment with a capital “M”.

Respect the Moment, baby.

:)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

24 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Just now, Yimpa said:

Moment with a capital “M”.

Respect the Moment, baby.

:)

capital or not, is the only thing that exist. the work is to break the separation between you and the now, open yourself up to it and thus allow the now to open up and reveal what it is

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

capital or not, is the only thing that exist.

Damn straight.

@Breakingthewall I had a god awakening.

Unfortunately I'm in a loss for words about this experience but this is how I know.

Who you are is god. This moment is enabled by him.

@Theplay All words are GOD.

1 hour ago, Theplay said:

Who you are is god. This moment is enabled by him.

2 hours ago, Theplay said:

This is not god in one side and this moment in another being enabled by him. This is god, but it's hidden to himself in himself. A difficult trick. to think that there are several things is to go into deep sleep. in fact, the dream works because it seems that there are several things. there is only one, and it is exactly this, this moment. We have to penetrate it and get out of the illusion

Edited by Breakingthewall

There are infinite things in absolute uniformity.

Insane.

36 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

There are infinite things in absolute uniformity.

Insane.

There is only one thing

17 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Breakingthewall Relative means the appearance of existence, not the unveiled absolute, which is beyond existence and non-existence. I realize this makes no sense to you, and that's ok.

The absolute within you has its own path to carve, as it has carved its path within me. Look forward to reunion when the clouds have cleared and the sun is in full glory. ☀️

man, one last thing. Do you see the aggressive condescendence in this message? Observe and realize. Why? because you feel threatened. I see clearly through you. I see your attachment to stories, your inability to let go. your need to "have arrived". friend, open up to the present. it is infinite and it is god. hallelujah, wonder and beauty. but first you have to drop all that ballast. And first you have to realize that you have all this ballast.  So, you have to UNDERSTAND what the fuck is this. 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you see the aggressive condescendence in this message?

As I said once to Leo, I'm under no delusion that I am superior or inferior to you, or anyone else. We are all tiny waves that crest and fall in the blink of god's eye.

Meanwhile the ocean, which is our absolute nature, remains depthless and still.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

43 minutes ago, Moksha said:

As I said once to Leo, I'm under no delusion that I am superior or inferior to you, or anyone else. We are all tiny waves that crest and fall in the blink of god's eye.

Meanwhile the ocean, which is our absolute nature, remains depthless and still.

Ok, i don't feel superior to anyone neither, just that I am obsessed with seeing and understanding the Deception and i don't see in almost anyone the will to do that and it's frustrating. I see in others over all the need to consider themselves already awake. I think in the past i had the same behavior. 

But ok, as you said, maybe it's sterile to argue, so sorry for the message

@Breakingthewall All good, the silver lining of surviving decades of self-recrimination is that I don't get easily offended by others. Just a flesh wound xD

To clarify what I said earlier, I wasn't implying that I understand the absolute beyond existence/non-existence either. Nobody does. It is a paradoxical, impenetrable mystery, and is only directly realized, entirely free from concepts.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Breakingthewall Do not mistaken reality itself for the creator.

I'm sorry but until you awaken to god you will just not get it.

I was in your state thinking that the moment is me.

And the only real thing there is.

But there is an entity which never changes and exists in a different ontological lair.

Spinoza put it very nicely:

The phenomenal reality is a modification of god.

God wears masks just to remove them later and wake up to its own glory.

This is my experience which is no more valid then yours.

Remember that.

Daniel.