4. pleasure
  5. Sin 
  6. desire
  7. apathy
  8. stank
  9. hate
  10. Pride

Some possible answers

11. Anything that causes contraction as oppose to total surrender and allowence. (Fear, hate, selfishness, judgement etc)

12. Love has no opposite, Love is the only reality, everything else is a false misinterpretation of reality

13. Nothingness. Void, primordial silence.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I’m going to suggest that it has no opposite. Some might think hate is the obvious candidate. All possibilities of a supposed oppisite are within love, which is overarching to them all. They are all couched within love. With love being total as one, having no opposite. They of themselves on that list have their opposites. And are in some manner just a twisted form of love itself. Relatively what us humans call love, likely has its opposite as in maybe hate. But that form of love is not love brought to its full, it’s limited and restricted. It’s biased towards one thing and not another. But as far as true love goes, infinite love, it’s absolute and has no opposite 

So you guys say there is only one god and many devils. Don't these devils have something in common?

If you are referring to absolute love, it is beyond dualities.

God is seamless. The devils are the imaginary details.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

So you guys say there is only one god and many devils. Don't these devils have something in common?

If by devils you mean, fear, hate, selfishness etc, then they all have in common thing called contraction. Love is the opposite of contraction, it's total allowance.

It looks like that

GlimpseGlorifiedChristPartTwo.jpg

15 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

If by devils you mean, fear, hate, selfishness etc, then they all have in common thing called contraction. Love is the opposite of contraction, it's total allowance.

It looks like that

GlimpseGlorifiedChristPartTwo.jpg

Are you that?

29 minutes ago, Moksha said:

If you are referring to absolute love, it is beyond dualities.

God is seamless. The devils are the imaginary details.

Reminds me of David Hawkins model. There are different shades of love. Everything is love but it is shaded by egoism to a certain degree. Some more than others.

Dqbh_f5WsAYCyEx.jpg

Edited by StarStruck

15 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Are you that?

Sort of. Lots of ego and unconscious contractions still in need of purification. Having a glimpse of that Glory & Love is not that difficult if you have a proper guide

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

Sort of. Lots of ego and uncomncious contraction still need to be purified. Having a glimpse of that Glory & Love is not that difficult if you have proper guide to show the way

Personally I think egoism is the common denominator

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Personally I think egoism is the common denominator

Egoism is synonymous with contraction. They go together.

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Egoism is synonymous with contraction. They go together.

How so?

28 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

There are different shades of love. Everything is love but it is shaded by egoism to a certain degree. Some more than others.

Absolute love is the infinite ocean, and ego is the shifting shadow on its surface. It is the appearance of separation, but like all appearances it comes and goes, while the ocean is always here.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

How so?

Oh gosh... okey here it goes.

1. First there's a false perception due to ignorance that we are a seperate entity, seperate from the rest of the world.
  2. Then naturally the energy of fear is born. Fear of death, fear of survival. (That's already a contraction btw)
  3. Ego's only source of motivation for action is fear of death and survival
  4. This causes lots of defensiveness, resistence, cautiousness, contraction and all the ego games we play is just to endorse this sense of separation.
  5. Ego's entire existence depends on this sense of seperation so it has to resist many things to not lose it's sense of individuality
  6. It is a psychological resistence that draws a boundary between what is me and what is not me
  7. What i embrace is me, what i resist is not me
  8. If ego was to fully let go, the sense of self would merge into everything

I don't know, most people intuitively understand that ego and resistence is the same thing. It's hard to explain. I feel you should've known this to some extent

Edited by Salvijus

32 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Oh gosh... okey here it goes.

1. First there's a false perception due to ignorance that we are a seperate entity, seperate from the rest of the world.
  2. Then naturally the energy of fear is born. Fear of death, fear of survival. (That's already a contraction btw)
  3. Ego's only source of motivation for action is fear of death and survival
  4. This causes lots of defensiveness, resistence, cautiousness, contraction and all the ego games we play is just to endorse this sense of separation.
  5. Ego's entire existence depends on this sense of seperation so it has to resist many things to not lose it's sense of individuality
  6. It is a psychological resistence that draws a boundary between what is me and what is not me
  7. What i embrace is me, what i resist is not me
  8. If ego was to fully let go, the sense of self would merge into everything

I don't know, most people intuitively understand that ego and resistence is the same thing. It's hard to explain. I feel you should've known this to some extent

That enlightenment state is not feasible in my opinion. Otherwise you will end up like Conor Murphy selling all your shit and living like a dog. In the first world with some many responsibilities it seems hard to achieve. Looks like Buddhism doctrine has gone arms deep in you. 

The opposite of love is love (to an infinite degree).

For example, when you love a hamburger and you eat it. There is you, the hamburger, and the eating process.

Very simplistic example of course, so let your direct experience guide you. Love goes deep.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

as a human, the opposite of love is selfishness, which is really love oriented in a, shall we say, crooked way. every human seeks the love that was taken from him by the fact of being human and therefore incomplete. almost all humans try to complete themselves through selfishness, and this is what we call evil, which is the search for love

That enlightenment state is not feasible in my opinion. Otherwise you will end up like Conor Murphy selling all your shit and living like a dog. In the first world with some many responsibilities it seems hard to achieve. Looks like Buddhism doctrine has gone arms deep in you. 

To be honest this is a weird response to the explanation why ego and contraction is the same thing ? tho my explanation wasn't very good.

Edited by Salvijus

Has to be hate. Fear is a good candidate but I'm thinking, like, people who love snakes as a matter of interest but might be scared of one in real life.

11 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Has to be hate. Fear is a good candidate but I'm thinking, like, people who love snakes as a matter of interest but might be scared of one in real life.

Behind every hate is fear actually. 

Every time someone threatens our survival, we become angry, and we want to destroy them but fear is behind all of it from the start. 

Same with pride and arrogance, we seek to boost our ego to be on top of others, but this stems from insecurity (also a form of fear) etc.

Greed and selfishness is a form of fear of survival aswell

Basicly everything stems from the fear of death, except love.

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Every time someone threatens our survival, we become angry, and we want to destroy them but fear is behind all of it from the start. 

Not always the case. From a wise position you will become calmer and self-reflective. You also don’t want to destroy them, you want to understand them. 

You cannot have fear without Love. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI