Giulio Bevilacqua

OPIUM. Has anyone tried it ?

12 posts in this topic

Have you ever taken pure opium ?

What was your experience with it. I would like to grow some plants of .  Maybe it can be worthwhile for psychedelics tests and experiments 

Pipe dreams are great and all but opium is in the absolute most addictive class of drugs around.

1 hour ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Maybe it can be worthwhile for psychedelics tests and experiments 

no

@Giulio Bevilacqua I would not go this way because it can give you serious addiction. Only if you are an absolute master in psychedelic field and already tried out everything multiple times.

Edited by OBEler

Well, it's a slippery slope. You can have great dreamlike experiences with it, but it's on the one hand very addictive, and on the other hand a powerful numbing agent on a physical but also emotional level.

So I would advise against using it. And anyone who does it anyway to be extremely careful.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

I've heard opium is one of the most addictive opiates out there, so maybe look something else. 

Also the fact you will have your own 'thing' you can get the stuff from will probably make it very easy for you to make it a habit. 

Also, opiates dull psychedelic effects, so its a waste for that matter.

Edited by Javfly33

I tried it once, it was like a dull/boring version of weed. Like weed without all the fun. Like christmas without all the lights, presents and toys, not sure why all these men were so hooked, guessing they never had good weed or mushrooms.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

@M A J I They are hooked because there is a real body addiction. The body craves it more than eating food over time

Edited by OBEler