SQAAD

Does God Care About Our Survival & Well-Being

31 posts in this topic

Its because you perceive everything as negative and you don't like a lot of things, its on you.

You can live in heaven or hell, the decision is yours.

You can view everything as an opportunity or a setback. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

37 minutes ago, integral said:

Its because you perceive everything as negative and you don't like a lot of things, its on you.

You can live in heaven or hell, the decision is yours.

You can view everything as an opportunity or a setback. 

Doesn’t even have to be one or the other :x

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Moksha

On 16/4/2023 at 0:08 AM, Moksha said:

Just because god loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Great quote.

Does your partner care about your survival and well-being? Family member? Friend?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

Wether you get cancer or win the lottery both seems equally perfect for god

On 4/16/2023 at 0:00 AM, SQAAD said:

'' The world doesn't care whether you survive or not. The world runs on its own accord. '' 

This is a quote by Leo from one of his old videos. Is this statement true? And what does it really mean?  

If it is really true that God is totally indifferent then what is that different from materialism and nihilism? Why do we even talk about God then? Also this makes you feel terrible about existence and everything. It's not motivating or inspiring at all... It makes you wanna become someone like Bukowski for example.. 

God is supposedly infinitely intelligent and all loving. This is quite different from a neutral Universe..  Leo has said that the Universe/God has feelings and it is not cold and neutral.. Also he has stated that God wants us to awaken. 

It seems paradoxical that God would use his infinite intelligence to create a perfect universe and yet at the same time be totally indifferent about it.. I don't understand this. 

My intuition and previous experiences with psychedelics tell me that God cares about its Creation. 

It's counter-intuitive that God cares to create a perfect ant, yet at the same time doesn't care if it gets stomped by humans and other animals. I don't get this at all.... 

quote-whoever-brought-me-here-will-have-to-take-me-home-rumi-66-44-37.jpg

I love this so much. God cares about you. Whoever brought you here will have to take you home. 

"Whoever created you would have to take you home."

I haven't been home for a long time that I've given up on home completely. It had turn sour. (Bland.) If, back then, if I know how to get home, I could have went home/they could have sent me home. 

(It's possible)

Who could have sent me home? It's def not my mom, or dad (they have no intention of going back) . I've created a "home" here. Which is such a pity. It's been too long. That my intention/ memories has died out. I'm a little too old. To remember back my childhood. (Back then, I AM still a child. A childhood. )it's still connected. But now it's been too long. 2014. Now I think I'll be a stranger if I went back. Or I may felt uncomfortable with the things that I'm uncomfortable with. I dont know. I may have grown old here... And it is my home. A forceful home. It was made my home ,throughout the years.. 

This is what I thought.., I don't miss my childhood anymore.  The way I used to. 

They definitely could sent me home

On 4/16/2023 at 5:08 AM, Moksha said:

Just because god loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

It is, going to shape the cosmos to suit you   if, only, I shared it with them back then. 

I'm such a loser now and forever..  

Thinking that I could 

But I got my things stolen from. 

⬆️this is what I've wrote a long time ago. Now I wish I and my mom would go to X again. It will be a good memories. 

Will God make it so that we could go back together? Now I have to make a recollection of what "God" is. 

On 4/20/2023 at 4:43 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Can you turn off the sun just as easily as turning off the light in your room? No. There is obviously a useful distinction to be made between a personal "you" and the transpersonal "You".

You can its call closing your eyes. If you close your eyes the Sun does not exist visually anymore. Or you can walk inside a cave. Whatever you do not see visually, does not exist visually. That's one of the secrets.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You can its call closing your eyes. If you close your eyes the Sun does not exist visually anymore. Or you can walk inside a cave. Whatever you do not see visually, does not exist visually. That's one of the secrets.

Your eyes don't exist visually.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Your eyes don't exist visually.

Exactly, but that doesn't mean you can't close them. You can be blind and play the piano. Something doesn't have to exist visually for you to interact with it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly, but that doesn't mean you can't close them. You can be blind and play the piano. Something doesn't have to exist visually for you to interact with it.

So the sun can still exist even if you don't see it visually.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

So the sun can still exist even if you don't see it visually.

Yup.