Someone here

The purpose of creation

91 posts in this topic

Tonight as I was smoking some good Marlboro Gold cigarettes and gazing at the stars.. I started wondering about what the fuck is the point of it all. There has to be a purpose to creation. God certainly didn't create all this majesty just cause!. 

But what is the point? 

Well, here is my humble take on it :

The point of life is to experience it. To go through as many experiences as possible. And that's the only way God can know itself. Because the whole thing is that God doesn't know itself fully because it's infinite. So in order to know the magnitude and profundity of itself.. It has to incarnate as a human being to know what it's like to be human. And this might take a zillion billion incarnations. And once it's done with that.. It will incarnate as every animal and even inanimate objects. God is interested in knowing what it feels like to be a chair as much as it is interested in knowing how to be a human. 

And of course this includes all experiences. The good ones and the bad ones. 

@Holykael

What do ya think? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Creation is for funzies, ofc

1. God is Absolutely FREE

2. God is Love and Loves Everything

3. God enjoys a good thriller and a good picnic

It's all art! The ultimate form of Self-expression.

Edited by tuku747

Purpose is creation, something you create in your mind :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

30 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Creation is for funzies, ofc

No sir. Existence is serious. Not fun at all. Maybe you just haven't got to experience the deep brutality of life yet. 

31 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

God is Absolutely FREE

2. God is Love and Loves Everything

3. God enjoys a good thriller and a good picnic

It's all art! The ultimate form of Self-expression

God doesn't "enjoy" pain. You are God.. Do you enjoy it? Definitely not. 

However, God must experience pain because pain is a fraction of infinity. 

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Purpose is creation, something you create in your mind :D

Are you implying that I'm making shit up? Because yes I am. 

At least its better than what any religion say. 

Some would say that God created the Universe for self-glorification and so that he could be adored by humankind.. what does this say about his lack of self-esteem?

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No sir. Existence is serious. Not fun at all. Maybe you just haven't got to experience the deep brutality of life yet. 

It’s also infinite.

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God doesn't "enjoy" pain. You are God.. Do you enjoy it? Definitely not. 

Some people enjoy pain. Depends on the context.

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Bingo. It’s Beautiful Shit (BS)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It's  also infinite

What follows from that? 

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Some people enjoy pain. Depends on the context

God must experience the people who enjoy pain and those who don't like it  @Holykael

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Bingo. It’s Beautiful Shit (BS)

Thank you! 

-Osho

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

At least its better than what any religion say. 

Some would say that God created the Universe for self-glorification and so that he could be adored by humankind.. what does this say about his lack of self-esteem?

The fact that it is made up doesn't invalidate its contribution. That it is created doesn't necessarily mean it's bullshit.

Edited by UnbornTao

5 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

The fact that it is made up doesn't invalidate its contribution. That it is created doesn't mean it's bullshit.

Yup . At least it makes sense to me .I'm not asking you or anyone to believe me . You create  your own purpose in life .God is an infinite shape shifter clay . You can do whatever you like with your life .God loves it all and accepts it all .thats what is referred to by "unconditional love". 

-Osho

There is no purpose to creation, it's just is. God knows that he will never know the answers to its existence. It's just there forever. The purpose is just to live , and forget about the existential madness that god has to experience forever. Everything that people say besides this is bs

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

God knows that he will never know the answers to its existence. 

The answer is YOU. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

The answer is YOU. 

The answer is i'm god. If you would be awake  then you would see that all life leads to the same question on behalf of god. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 hours ago, Enlightement said:

Purpose itself is a creation. The question should be - is there any purpose to purpose? Now that's a strange loop. 

What do you mean "purpose is creation "? Do you mean its made up ?

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

There is no purpose to creation

You're dead wrong . Whilst the purpose might be something else other than what I said..but definitely there is a purpose. 

Contemplate. Look at the perfection and beauty of existence. Is all of that for vanity? 

-Osho

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You're dead wrong . Whilst the purpose might be something else other than what I said..but definitely there is a purpose. 

Contemplate. Look at the perfection and beauty of existence. Is all of that for vanity? 

There is no purpose, you think from the ego not from the mind of god.  All the reality is already known, whats the reason god is giving you ignorance by creating all the reality around you for you to look up to god? It has to do with gods existence and the limit of not knowing about itself forever. If there  was a purpose , then the purpose is just to live keeping balace between life, you and the other to give you comfortable existence trying to forget about the limit. You're doing it yourself from the god mode, as it is the best option you have and you're already making use of it

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

what you say makes sense, the first time i had a full psychedelic trip, my realization was that i was existence and i was trapped in existing for all eternity. an absolutely negative feeling, of existential horror. but then I did more complete breakthroughs again and what happened is that I had to break that last barrier, in which I was really still myself, and that the absolute total infinity was. This is the exact opposite of existential horror, it's total freedom, absolute power and something so positive it's infinitely positive, so if I were you I'd keep pushing

Do you think God is meta-cognitively aware like humans (has thoughts, intentions, emotions)? In other words, does God have an ego?

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

so if I were you I'd keep pushing

And letting go.

15 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Do you think God is meta-cognitively aware like humans (has thoughts, intentions, emotions)? In other words, does God have an ego?

God imagines all of that. 

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

God imagines all of that. 

But is the imagination always manifested as what we experience as "physical reality" (as well as our own private inner lives), or is God capable of thinking its own private thoughts that nobody else has access to?

Edited by Carl-Richard