Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amanen

Solopsism vs Solipsism

19 posts in this topic

Today I would like give you a new word to your vocabulory, to differentiate between actual Solipsism and something I've termed Solopsism

Solopsism is the notion that you are alone as in your visual field being the only thing that exists

In actual experience, your visual field is only the topmost layer of experience.
Just like we can't feel the overflowing amounts of love all the time, we can't constantly feel that there is more than our visual field.
Believing that your visual field is all that there is, is the same thing as believing only your body is conscious or feeling, just at a bit higher level than that. 
Anybody who has deep enough trips can easily understand that consciousness is deeper than this.

Solopsism has no real love in it, because everyone else is a lesser imagination than you, you are the only alive being in it basically, everyone else is 'just' imaginary.

Anybody who truly believes in Solopsism can not understand Love, because Love is real and not only some thing you hallucinate.
Reality, Love, God, or anything you experience, none of them are a hallucination. 
God does not hallucinate.

God is one, alone, but also together with itself. Solopsism has nothing to be together with, because you cannot feel any other body's experience.
God is with God, you should try to understand that Love is about God loving God, but this does not work with Solopsism because there is nobody to love as feelings would not be mutual or go through, as your only POV would be the only thing with any feeling in it.

Solopsism is a very egotistical notion for people who misunderstand the overwhelming amounts of Love during trips and try to make it their own on their visual field. The overflowing Love is not coming from your visual field but from somewhere far deeper than that. 
When the ego comes back after a trip, it will want to take ownership of the Love and make itself the only thing that feels once again. This time the Ego expands from the brain or body to the visual field. You can also develop a group ego. The ego can also expand to become something like classical nonduality, or creating an in-out group with specific types of egos.

In actual Solipsism, God is the sole thing, yes that is true, but God is not only your visual field. 
God's experience is far more multidimensional than one human POV.
God has an infinite number of POVs right now, at this second, and all of them are perfectly in sync and conscious of each other. God does not really have a POV, but saying there are an infinite number of POVs is closer to the truth than saying it is only your visual field.
One consciousness does not mean one visual field.
You can also contemplate Solopsism in how it would actually collapse in on itself, if it were true, but I do not have the proper language to communicate this to you right now.

Solipsism does not contradict nonduality at all, nor are your trips relating to nonduality suddenly false because of Solipsism.
Solipsism is just at a bit higher level than nonduality, in terms of understanding, but nonduality is definitely very true

Reality is not imagined around you, you are far more multidimensional than you think. You are not in some 3D visual field bubble, even though this might be how it feels to you most of the time. 
God has only one experience, but it is not only your own 'POV'.

Solopsism is the idea that you are imagining everything else, but this is just another Dualism. In actual Solipsism, experience is the Imagination, it is not imagined by anything. Even though things like brains are imaginary, they are still real in that God is the imagination. The brain is still not a limitation to Experience, but you can't make everything lesser than God in your experience.

Absolute Solipsism is very true, but the Absolute is not your visual field... It is infinitely deeper and more intelligent than the current visual field layer.

I've also discovered something beyond Absolute Solipsism, which I've termed Transcendental Solipsism to differentiate from Absolute Solipsism. I've also found out about qualified nonduality which is a bit more accurate than regular nonduality.

Classical nonduality is not nonduality, it is actually false, but you should integrate and understand actual nonduality and actual Solipsism. 

God is Solo, but don't confuse it with Solopsism

Understand deeply how the ego wants to be the only conscious thing in a limited fashion, and how Solopsism is just the ego in a deeper disguise. 

One or Alone does not imply one alone visual field. God ultimately is Alone, but your body and visual field are not Alone.

I have also long since been in contact with Sex Love God and will also make a post about that in the future, alongside a post about Transcendental Solipsism, and maybe about qualified nonduality too.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

conceptually it is obvious that your pov is not the only one that exists since existence is eternal. If my pov were the only thing, eternity would be a guy with the phone on a terrace with a cafe. in eternity infinite povs have happened. where are they? they are here, now, since infinity is the case.

but on the other hand, the absolute reality is me now and everything else is just ideas. that others exist is one idea, that others do not exist is another idea. the unfathomable infinite reality is this current moment and nothing else exists, neither existed nor will exist. that is the absolute truth and anything else is missing the point and fragmenting your mind. we can do it as an exercise in speculation, but it has no value. The truth is this, now. 

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

conceptually it is obvious that your pov is not the only one that exists since existence is eternal. If my pov were the only thing, eternity would be a guy with the phone on a terrace with a cafe. in eternity infinite povs have happened. where are they? they are here, now, since infinity is the case.

but on the other hand, the absolute reality is me now and everything else is just ideas. that others exist is one idea, that others do not exist is another idea. the unfathomable infinite reality is this current moment and nothing else exists, neither existed nor will exist. that is the absolute truth and anything else is missing the point and fragmenting your mind. we can do it as an exercise in speculation, but it has no value. The truth is this, now. 

Accurate, but Now is also encompassing all time, including the 'past' and 'future'.

I am Physically Immortal

58 minutes ago, amanen said:

Accurate, but Now is also encompassing all time, including the 'past' and 'future'.

You are imagining some past and some future. There is only This Now.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, amanen said:

God has an infinite number of POVs right now, at this second, and all of them are perfectly in sync and conscious of each other.

Is that your Direct Experience?

K

1 hour ago, amanen said:

Believing that your visual field is all that there is, is the same thing as believing only your body is conscious or feeling

Not visual but my Entire Mind Field is all that exists. Only one Mind with one multidimensional mind POV.

I dont find analogy to the body valid. All that is in my Mind Field is consciousness/feeling itself, be it my body or wall of my room or bodies of "others". But that does not mean a wall or other body has POV of itself when I do not imagine that it has.

16 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Is that your Direct Experience?

K

Not visual but my Entire Mind Field is all that exists. Only one Mind with one multidimensional mind POV.

I dont find analogy to the body valid. All that is in my Mind Field is consciousness/feeling itself, be it my body or wall of my room or bodies of "others". But that does not mean a wall or other body has POV of itself when I do not imagine that it has.

It is my direct experience. My consciousness is so high I am aware it extends beyond the visual or mind field.

You do not "imagine" that something has a POV, this is Dualism. The mind itself has many imaginary (now as in not real at all) povs, but really has no pov at all. These boundaries are not real. The imagination itself is real, but it has nothing to imagine.

You are constructing a boundary between what you feel in the first layer of God, and the rest. You have access to more than one body that feel things, deeper than just the regular feeling you have.

I am Physically Immortal

9 hours ago, amanen said:

God does not hallucinate

This is wrong.

And you have never experienced another pov coinciding with your own pov. If you have then it’s only been within your pov. You can change self to experience another pov, but that does not mean that another pov is going on separate from your pov. It’s very possible to flick through different selves, becoming other points of view. But still this does not confirm another pov going on from another vantage point than your own. Alls it confirms is that other pov exist, and you as God can take on any of them. All in the ‘now’. Your pov is not happening anywhere separate from my pov right now. It’s a hallucination from the exact same place of nowhere, and at no particular point in a stream of time. Before, and after are completely imaginary, no matter how well it seems to be put together. 
You can actually confirm my pov. But you will have to become it, then you will be sat here as I am now. In this exact state of consciousness that has me sitting here where I seeming am right here right now. It’s all God, in one moment, one time, eternally changing states. Everything is just a state of consciousness. Yours being one, mine being one. We are literally the exact same thing/no thing, in the exact same one and only spot. You are not something different to me, Leo or anybody else, you are the same, in and as a different state of being. The same one being conceiving itself differently, creating what seems like a separate different moment and life

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

This is wrong.

And you have never experienced another pov coinciding with your own pov. If you have then it’s only been within your pov. You can change self to experience another pov, but that does not mean that another pov is going on separate from your pov. It’s very possible to flick through different selves, becoming other points of view. But still this does not confirm another pov going on from another vantage point than your own. Alls it confirms is that other pov exist, and you as God can take on any of them. All in the ‘now’. Your pov is not happening anywhere separate from my pov right now. It’s a hallucination from the exact same place of nowhere, and at no particular point in a stream of time. Before, and after are completely imaginary, no matter how well it seems to be put together. 
You can actually confirm my pov. But you will have to become it, then you will be sat here as I am now. In this exact state of consciousness that has me sitting here where I seeming am right here right now. It’s all God, in one moment, one time, eternally changing states. Everything is just a state of consciousness. Yours being one, mine being one. We are literally the exact same thing/no thing, in the exact same one and only spot. You are not something different to me, Leo or anybody else, you are the same, in and as a different state of being. The same one being conceiving itself differently, creating what seems like a separate different moment and life

I have experienced another POV coinciding with my own POV. Multiple times. You can too.

I never said the POVs are separate. I didn't mean that at all.

You can confirm in your direct experience that multiple POVs exist right now, I have already confirmed this to be true.

I would like to add that actually no POV exists, but that by POV here I mean the imaginary boundary of your mind/visual field. There are apparently separate multiple POVs. What I mean in this post is that experience is not actually just your visual field, this is just an illusion, if antyhing , that is the hallucination, but there actually is no illusion or hallucination.

You also do not replace me, God can have multiple illusory POV at the same time, just like you can have multidimensional time at the same time.

I have experienced multiple POV, multidimensional time, multidimensional space, and I also have a lot of information about how consciousness works in this regard.

None of it is a hallucination, but none of it is "real" in the way that "real" would be a limitation. Imagination is a better word for it, but this imagination is completely real.

You can dissolve boundaries so that you become aware that there are other beings with experience that is also your experience.

I am Physically Immortal

Absolute Solipsism is the case all others are You in that state it becomes clear, and you don't need to leave your body to the highest levels to realize it. It can be realized to many degrees while still being in your human form. Solopsism is clearly false, and again just an idea from the ego-mind who can't fathom the Absolute. Its a limited understanding even though it contains some truth in it. 

5 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

Absolute Solipsism is the case all others are You in that state it becomes clear, and you don't need to leave your body to the highest levels to realize it. It can be realized to many degrees while still being in your human form. Solopsism is clearly false, and again just an idea from the ego-mind who can't fathom the Absolute. Its a limited understanding even though it contains some truth in it. 

You're right. You can realize the truth in any state whatsoever, even while maintaining a human form.

Just the other day I had God-Realization while sober and walking.

On the other hand, you can also go to extremely high levels of consciousness in other dimensions that are very interesting too. Neither should replace the other, in my opinion, as both offer something valuable to experience.

I am Physically Immortal

This is wrong.

Very good explanation. The difficult part is the final part, this: 

We are literally the exact same thing/no thing, in the exact same one and only spot. You are not something different to me, Leo or anybody else, you are the same, in and as a different state of being. The same one being conceiving itself differently, creating what seems like a separate different moment and life

Difficult or impossible to understand but it's the best explanation that i read. You could realize it, but you can't understand it, or at least i cant

14 minutes ago, amanen said:

I have experienced another POV coinciding with my own POV. Multiple times. You can too

I have not encountered this. When all breaks down I am left with just this. There is nothing else. Other than what seems to be in that moment. From this/that one vantage point. The only way another exists is if I become it. 

There’s nothing else going on at that point. 
When I say ‘ if I become it’ I don’t mean if my ego turns into you, I mean if God stops being me and becomes you. 
So my point is that yes it’s all there, but it’s sifting through it all. It’s sifting through being me, to you, to whoever, whatever. So yep multiple points of view, but your pov is my pov, same place same time. Conceived differently creating what seems like a different life, another being. So is Hitlers or bin ladens or whoever and whatever else you want to name. But from our pov right now, they are completely imaginary, until you as God sift through it. 
Maybe we are somewhat on the same page but we’re having difficulty communicating it. I’m not sure, I’m certainly not arguing anyway??. But our interpretation seems to differ when expressed

Amanen's revelation is a trap, do not fall for this. EVERYTHING IS A HALLUCINATION. THERE IS ONLY HALLUCINATION. SAYING EVERYTHING IS HALLUCINATION IS NO DIFFERENT THAN SAYING THERE ARE ONLY STATES OF CONSCIOSNESS. Whatever you sense, whatever you perceive is all there is. Think of reality as a bunch of facts, items, floating in the vacuum of empty space. There is no person, no perceiver, just the present moment experiencing itself. 

It's all completely meaningless, which is the same as saying that you create meaning. But all meaning you create is projection. This is why to awaken you need to escape from your projections by completing severing the the threads of your storyline you call your life, which is jail breaking your mind. Once you accomplish this, then you will see that you are the only thing there is. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 hours ago, amanen said:

I have experienced another POV coinciding with my own POV. Multiple times. You can too.

I don't agree.

You can put multiple sunglasess on your face so that you see different parts of your visual field in different shades and colours but it is still only one POV. Thats how I see it.

Sounds like you are trying to redefine solipsism as something not solipsism to avoid facing the truth that reality is solipsism. If you want to form a belief system, why not just use a different term? Why the obsession with using the term solipsism? 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed

No he his not, you're just projecting. What he is speaking about is above petty human beliefs. You will never get out of the endless illussions created by your own mind if you cling to every thought and belief. 

On 12/4/2023 at 10:39 AM, amanen said:

my experience in psychedelic trips is that reality is, let's say,  fragmented. the real point of view is infinite, it includes infinite points of view within which there are infinite points of view, etc. that's me, but by some kind of trick I wear the blinders of a donkey and that makes my perception limited to what appears to be now. if I take a psychedelic, the trick wears off and I perceive infinity. The hard thing to understand is, where is infinity now if I don't perceive it? It's right here, but my state of consciousness deceives me and makes me see what I see. 

So, what are the others? I am right now making a performance. Like a dance with myself. They are exactly as conciouss as me.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

my experience in psychedelic trips is that reality is, let's say,  fragmented. the real point of view is infinite, it includes infinite points of view within which there are infinite points of view, etc. that's me, but by some kind of trick I wear the blinders of a donkey and that makes my perception limited to what appears to be now. if I take a psychedelic, the trick wears off and I perceive infinity. The hard thing to understand is, where is infinity now if I don't perceive it? It's right here, but my state of consciousness deceives me and makes me see what I see. 

So, what are the others? Are me right now making a performance. Like a dance with myself. They are exactly as conciouss as me.

This is my realization as well, but I've also become aware of complete God states where you have no apparent POVs at all.

You wrote what I was trying to describe far more eloquently

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal