Jowblob

Putins war is nothing more then a dream

14 posts in this topic

It's just part of the dream and the playing loop, it's nothing special.

Here is proof:

I had a sleeping dream , in the dream i got shown a map, on the map i see 3 red arrows going to Ukraines border from Russia. I wake up, and my thoughts tell me that it's gonna happen. I go to my job, 8 hours later i check fb and see Breaking news... Russia invaded Ukraine.

Also during my ego death it was confirmed that gods constructs dreams and chooses which one it wants to be part of. All this sht already happend, the chooser of the dream never suffers a lot compared to what is possible. The worst suffering that you witness isn't real, it's god showing you how good your life actually is, trying to take care of you and love you at all times. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

But lets say you travel to Ukraine, are you going to witness the war in your direct experience?

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But lets say you travel to Ukraine, are you going to witness the war in your direct experience?

Yes and no, you're on this forum, you're god, so you're already conscious enough to not go there , your thoughts will prevent you. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

My point of view is not superior to yours. Your suffering isn't less than mine. Same for (Their and Our) Suffering/Points of view.

Your Cycles. Precognition. Dreams. Gut Instincts. You could argue that gave the experience more meaning not less just as easily. 

23 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Here is proof:

I had a sleeping dream , in the dream i got shown a map, on the map i see 3 red arrows going to Ukraines border from Russia. I wake up, and my thoughts tell me that it's gonna happen. I go to my job, 8 hours later i check fb and see Breaking news... Russia invaded Ukraine.

Also during my ego death it was confirmed that gods constructs dreams and chooses which one it wants to be part of. All this sht already happend, the chooser of the dream never suffers a lot compared to what is possible. The worst suffering that you witness isn't real, it's god showing you how good your life actually is, trying to take care of you and love you at all times. 

Everything is part of the dream.  There are zero exceptions. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Everything is part of the dream.  There are zero exceptions. 

There are, sleeping dream is part of waking dream and are interconnected with eachother. The only time you're out of the dream is when you're pushing against your limit as god, and don't want to experience that so you choose a dream. Because god experiences and underdstands its limit , it chooses to make itself low conscious. It's like on the highest level god gets crazy about its existence. Its like he pushes against his limit for eternity. All the life under gods limit will eventually seek this limit again. Gods limit is the question about its existence, why there is nobody else but him, and what is the space where god is. Infinity is just a construct of god, i laugh every time when people think infinity is god

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

6 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Here is proof:

8 hours before the invasion US was already saying that Russia will invade. So you dreaming about it doesn't mean anything at all. And you call it proof...

Denying other peoples suffering is madness and harmful.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Jowblob your "ego death" only confirms how well your ego is. The only dream that exist is: "Jowblob beliving or realizing that this is all dream and he is The God". And the problem is you have been mentally programmed by all our social system to recognize you only as a Jowblob. Who you perform in this post very well.

Who cares?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

War is not real

Putin is not real

Ukraine war is not real

Trump is not real

This level of conscioisness on earth has bots that are very far apart from God.

Nobody with an experience is actually in war. Nobody has ever been killed in war.

There is nobody actually fighting.

Transcend the illusion.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Detachment can be useful for perspective but when practiced exclusively it leads to degradation, callousness, and ruin.

Connection and emotion are required as much as an understanding of everything being in your own mind. You built it this way, do you think you made a mistake?

@amanen I've seen plenty of cars with ukrainian registration plates in my town. It really makes you believe that they are refugees from the war. Illusion is very well made. 

14 hours ago, amanen said:

War is not real

Putin is not real

Ukraine war is not real

Trump is not real

This level of conscioisness on earth has bots that are very far apart from God.

Nobody with an experience is actually in war. Nobody has ever been killed in war.

There is nobody actually fighting.

Transcend the illusion.

That would be heaven.

5 minutes ago, Vibes said:

That would be heaven.

Earth is heaven, we just don't see it. It is well made by god, so that we can experience all aspects of god with minimal suffering. God is already trying to give you a good life at all times. It's also hard to explain why this is heaven unless you become god yourself and witness why it has to be this way.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE