Majed

new insight

21 posts in this topic

so i asked the question "how can i deconstruct my mind further " and i had the insight that an event in life never actually happened. like for example you have a memory that  you had discussion with some people, then the insight tells you that it never happened. i don't have the theoretical framework to know how to integrate this insight. leo never covered such a thing from what i know. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

26 minutes ago, Majed said:

so i asked the question "how can i deconstruct my mind further " and i had the insight that an event in life never actually happened. like for example you have a memory that  you had discussion with some people, then the insight tells you that it never happened. i don't have the theoretical framework to know how to integrate this insight. leo never covered such a thing from what i know. 

Your mind holds memories. 

What would happen if you let go of some of those memories? 

What would happen if you let go of the memory that you have a mind? :) 

6 hours ago, Majed said:

so i asked the question "how can i deconstruct my mind further " and i had the insight that an event in life never actually happened. like for example you have a memory that  you had discussion with some people, then the insight tells you that it never happened.

Great insight. Next: Realize even the insight never actually happened. 9_9 (damn, so many emojis in me today)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 hours ago, Moksha said:

Great insight. Next: Realize even the insight never actually happened. 9_9 (damn, so many emojis in me today)

Then realize that there are infinite insights.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

24 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Then realize that there are infinite insights.

Like an endless corridor of mirrors, all of which are only reflections of the absolute.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

Like an endless corridor of mirrors, all of which are only reflections of the absolute.

:x

I am Home.

Edited by Yimpa

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Delusion 101

Assumption

Ego mind warping reality

Edited by Human Mint

let me share my insight, mindfulness equals PM, AM

present moment, absent memory

dump the memory is key to waking up

@gettoefl Nice, you could also say:

PM (past memories) - AM (anticipated memories) = FM (freedom from memories)

People spend 99% of their lives clinging to memories, rather than flowing in the reality of now. Lose the memories and realize the timeless.

17 hours ago, Moksha said:

People spend 99% of their lives clinging to memories, rather than flowing in the reality of now

The memories are so now as your breath. 

The memories are happening now, they are real and they have great power. Memories seem like dead verbal creations but they point to something very much alive, to what you are. You are an energetic construction, an multiplicity of intertwined patterns composing the entity that appears to exist at this moment. Memories are as real as your arm, it can be amputated ,if not it still there. Memories the same, only if they amputate a piece of your brain they disappear. They can be redirected, reorganized, and disempowered with work and intelligence, but the fast track of forgetting past by focusing on the present doesn't work, as memories are the present. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are an energetic construction, an multiplicity of intertwined patterns composing the entity that appears to exist at this moment. Memories are as real as your arm, it can be amputated ,if not it still there. Memories the same, only if they amputate a piece of your brain they disappear. They can be redirected, reorganized, and disempowered with work and intelligence, but the fast track of forgetting past by focusing on the present doesn't work, as memories are the present. 

The form of the person is an energetic construction, but the essence is absolute. The form and all of its memories are not absolutely real.

The more attention you invest into memories (past or future), the less lucid you are, and the more entrapped the absolute appears to be.

It is not about forgetting memories, but about disidentifying from them. The more poignant a memory is (whether conscious or subconscious), the greater its gravitational pull on your attention.

This attraction naturally attenuates the more deeply the absolute realizes itself. The light of your absolute nature effortlessly dissolves it all, except the minimum gravity necessary to continue navigating the dream.

12 minutes ago, Moksha said:

attraction naturally attenuates the more deeply the absolute realizes itself

In my experience, this is similar to using the absolute as a drug and it doesn't work, since the relative is still, and really, the relative is the absolute. the problem with memories is not just thinking about them but the energetic mark they carry. many events have created energy blockages in the person and it is extremely difficult to understand and unblock them. psychedelics are useful for this, btw. there are two ways to return to memories, one, by creating identity, searching for meaning and sense, judging. this is sterile and useless. another, when you have transcended all that of identity, to really see them, to understand. this is necessary and free yourself. 

Normally if you feel an attraction towards the past, it is because there is a blockage to work on. the hard part is knowing how to do it

38 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

In my experience, this is similar to using the absolute as a drug and it doesn't work, since the relative is still, and really, the relative is the absolute. the problem with memories is not just thinking about them but the energetic mark they carry. many events have created energy blockages in the person and it is extremely difficult to understand and unblock them.

The absolute isn't usable by anything. Any so-called absolute that is addictive is not the absolute.

The essence of the relative is the absolute, in disguise. When the absolute realizes itself within the relative, the form becomes "enlightened" and lives lucidly, but the form is still tenuously bound within the dream until it entirely dissolves. In reality, the absolute never actually changes.

It is resistance (or clinging) to events which creates energy blockages. Energy has to flow through the form for it to be free. When the absolute awakens, its light begins to dissolve these blockages, until the energy is finally released. Nothing needs to be understood or intentionally unblocked, it happens spontaneously and naturally like the sun dispelling clouds from the sky.

The absolute isn't usable by anything. Any so-called absolute that is addictive is not the absolute.

Yes, is usable and can be an evasion, you can access absolute states with meditation, or psychedelics or whatever, and avoid facing the challenges that the relative poses for you. the relative must be resolved, not avoided.

The essence of the relative is the absolute

The relative is the absolute in action. 

It is resistance (or clinging) to events which creates energy blockages.

If you torture a dog during its childhood, it will be fearful, sick and unhappy, and every time it sees you it will have a panic attack. He is not holding on to anything nor does he have an ego that he must let go. He has simply built those patterns into his being, and they are real. 

When the absolute awakens, its light begins to dissolve these blockages, until the energy is finally released. Nothing needs to be understood or intentionally unblocked, it happens spontaneously

Have awakenings and realize the absolute helps, but don't dissolve spontaneously the blockage, you need to understand yourself. If not, at the end you will realize that all the shit is still in you. Without understanding, it's difficult that any real change happens. The blockages are deep and in the root of our being.

@Breakingthewall Lucid living, not lucid hibernation xD The relative is experienced, without resistance or misidentification.

The tortured dog suffers less than the tortured human. Minds have the capacity to learn and avoid the appearance of threatening events, which is survival at the relative level. No animal clings to memories so severely as humans do, then again they lack the meta capacity to directly realize the absolute within.

When I speak about blockages naturally and effortlessly dissolving, I am sharing my experience. It doesn't happen instantly, but it does dissolve. I don't understand how it happens, only that it does, and life is clearer and more vibrant because of it.

@Moksha in my experience , only deep understanding leads to real change. That is why I think that Leo is correct in his approach to spirituality. understanding is everything. without understanding there is slavery. true understanding comes from the absolute

If you focus too much on it to resolve it, then it keeps torturing you. But if you try to ignore it, it also keeps torturing you. 

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Moksha in my experience , only deep understanding leads to real change. That is why I think that Leo is correct in his approach to spirituality. understanding is everything. without understanding there is slavery. true understanding comes from the absolute

If by deep understanding you mean direct realization of the absolute, I relatively agree. Absolute reality doesn't actually change, it only appears to change.

These energy blockages occur because we resist or cling to experiences. The energy of dream experiences needs to flow through us, and we prevent it from doing so. It builds up like a pressure cooker. We resist because we believe it will keep us safe, or make us happy. In fact it does just the opposite. Like barnacles on a ship, energy blockages encumber the life journey.

When the absolute realizes itself, it sees that it is infinitely sustaining. There is no need for seeking safety, meaning, or fulfillment outside of itself, because it is within and beyond everything.

The solvent for the demons of the mind is not conceptual deconstruction, but the direct power of unconditional love, which is our essence.

@Moksha 

You seem like an experienced person. Have you ever seen the face of true horror? to total darkness, to the true evil of existence? to the absolute void of dead horror? Have you lived with people full of hate while dying of a terminal illness, for example? it is extremely difficult to get through the sheer horror of life. people talk and talk and have no idea, the understanding of existence is extremely difficult, extremely deep.