trenton

My position on incest

74 posts in this topic

@Vrubel

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

I would say that incest fantasies are part of the sexual process of the human mind. A mother's warmth and feminity is basically every guys most primal and meaningful interaction with the feminine, his mind will sexualize this energy because that is how he interacts with all other feminine energies post-puberty. Subconsciously he seeks in women for the same energy as received from his mother. 

This whole thing is similar to women fantasizing about rape but not wanting the actual rape. Some people on this thread sound like girls arguing for rape just because they have the fantasies. 

Sigmon Freud entered the chat

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

This whole thing is similar to women fantasizing about rape but not wanting the actual rape. Some people on this thread sound like girls arguing for rape just because they have the fantasies. 

The difference is that I could easily argue why rape is immoral, but no one this thread have made a sound argument why incest is actually immoral.

Edited by zurew

Casually banging her is okay but it's deeply immoral to have a child with your sister. 

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Casually banging her is okay but it's deeply immoral to have a child with your sister. 

Haha NO! What's wrong with you people.

Incest will fuck you up psychology, there is a reason it only happens in very fringe situations. consensual incest by two mentally healthy adults only happens when they live for many years somewhere in a cabin in the middle of a forest and never come across other human beings. I would say donkey fucking is 100x more common than incest. 

Also, you can get pregnancy scares with safe sex. Now imagine a society where incest is normal, do you think all people will practice 100% safe sex all the time? Ha, certainly not the degenerates that will do incest.

1 hour ago, zurew said:

The difference is that I could easily argue why rape is immoral, but no one this thread have made a sound argument why incest is actually immoral.

It's not about "morality" or "argument". It will fuck you up. You are welcome to prove me wrong by seducing your sister. 

5 hours ago, zurew said:

This isn't related to morality.

That has been my point, morality is not important here.

There is a multitiude of other practical issues that make incest not possible on a mass scale.

You yourself can do whatever you want. Society won't accept that though.

8 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

It will fuck you up. You are welcome to prove me wrong by seducing your sister. 

I already said im not into it, but a person who is into it, how will  that person get fucked up by it?

@zurew Do you know such a person, or if not how would you imagine such a person?

I would bang the hell out of my sister if I had one because she would be me but a woman.

The logic is flawless.

It's Love.

@trenton It will produce offspring with severe genetic issues. Even if you don’t want to have a child, it could still happen. All the suffering that child will go through will be on you.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

32 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

And their kids turned out to be fuck ups, proving the science right yet again:P

Their kids were fine apart from joffery being a psychopath. Practically You don't get a retarded incest baby from one line of incest sex. It should have gone through generations before.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

10 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Their kids were fone apart from joffery being a psychopath. Practically You don't get a retarded incest baby from one line of incest sex. It should have gone through generations before.

Incestual relationships have a very high chance of produncing children with severe genetic issues. The same chance as you crossing a freeway with eyes closed and keeping your body intact.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

19 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Incestual relationships have a very high chance of produncing children with severe genetic issues. The same chance as you crossing a freeway with eyes closed and keeping your body intact.

Again, incest sex and incest babies are two different and unrelated problems, 90% of people who practice incest don't want to give birth to babies.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Again, incest sex and incest babies are two different and unrelated problems, 90% of people who practice incest don't want to give birth to babies.

Not wanting to give birth to children ≠ not having children. What happens when she is pregnant and abortion isn’t possible? 

What happens if your impregnate the child you had with your own mother?

Does that tear a hole in the fabric of space-time? Does it come out with hooves?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Does it come out with hooves?

It will be much uglier than that.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What happens if your impregnate the child you had with your own mother?

Babies with severe genetics defects guaranteed suffering throughout their lives. Both for parents and kids.

And most of these disease are not even founded or understood by medical sciences. Good luck dealing with it. Makes your life hell seeing children suffer like this. 

8 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Also, you can get pregnancy scares with safe sex. Now imagine a society where incest is normal, do you think all people will practice 100% safe sex all the time? Ha, certainly not the degenerates that will do incest.

Legit concern. 

it is just a matter of time until incest, pedophilia and zoophilia join the LGBT community .. they will have pride months, flags and everything ... it will be a crime to criticize them ,,, love is love ..  no? 

people will endlessly seek pleasure, 

Don't forget fucking aliens.

Xenophilia. You don't know what sex is till you impregnate a xenomorph.

LGBTQX

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.