StarStruck

Andrew Tate powerful video

72 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Some of you really don’t get it why people follow him. It is like it is just a matter of luck why he became n1 top G. 

I rarely see you accept all the bullshit he's done. If you're going to fairly evaluate him you really need to acknowledge that instead of sweeping it under the rug. He's essentially made his money being a pimp, teaching others how to be a pimp, and selling grifty crypto/investing/freelancing courses. Almost every single penny he owns comes from these sources, and probably several others that are too dodgy for him to even reveal.

It's all very stage red. If you wanna integrate stage red find someone who's a higher stage of development but has integrated red, @Razard86 suggested some great examples of above.

If you are judgemental you are not going to integrate lessons from him. 

Can you actually tell me any concrete lessons you have learn from Tate? I saw you say earlier that 'he turned you into a warrior' and 'his advice made you better with women' but to me these sound a bit like cop-outs. There is no concrete lessons there, those sound quite vague to me.

You have consumed a lot of Tate and have said that he is 80% gold, so I am asking you to condense down the 80% of pure solid gold into just a few bullet points of what valuable lessons you think he actually provides. If he is 80% solid gold and has created such great results for you, that should not be too hard.

Edited by something_else

32 minutes ago, something_else said:

I rarely see you accept all the bullshit he's done. If you're going to fairly evaluate him you really need to acknowledge that instead of sweeping it under the rug. He's essentially made his money being a pimp, teaching others how to be a pimp, and selling grifty crypto/investing/freelancing courses. Almost every single penny he owns comes from these sources, and probably several others that are too dodgy for him to even reveal.

It's all very stage red. If you wanna integrate stage red find someone who's a higher stage of development but has integrated red, @Razard86 suggested some great examples of above.

Can you actually tell me any concrete lessons you have learn from Tate? I saw you say earlier that 'he turned you into a warrior' and 'his advice made you better with women' but to me these sound a bit like cop-outs. There is no concrete lessons there, those sound quite vague to me.

You have consumed a lot of Tate and have said that he is 80% gold, so I am asking you to condense down the 80% of pure solid gold into just a few bullet points of what valuable lessons you think he actually provides. If he is 80% solid gold and has created such great results for you, that should not be too hard.

I got a warning for answer so I won't let me get riled up by soy boys anymore. I discovered that Tateism (integration of the warrior archetype) is not for everybody. That is what I learned after studying Tate for the last half year: some guys are farrari's and others are toyotas.  The Toyota's just get frustrated and go on a hissyfit and temper tantrums. I totally understand God and why he created things like he does.

When you guys reach SD yellow you will learn to study in a detached real way. Yes, I study Andrew Tate, does that mean I want to become like him? No. It is like accusing an anthologist who studies primitive people of wanting to become like primitive people and feeling superior to them. You are only superior to primitive people because of your position in life. If you dummies were born in a rough neighborhood you wouldn't have a choice. The point is there are golden lessons to b learned in your shadow (the people you demonize).

I don't know how to explain this in another way. This is basic Jungian psychology, but most of the guys don't have a proper understanding of the psyche and are full with judgementalism to be able to study the devil without being seduced by it. I infact study the devil to learn from him so I can defeat him.

Biggest lessons can't be spelled out. It can only be gained through direct experience so I decided to not spell things out anymore. You dummies can do whatever you want. I will only give clues for people who really want to integrate their warrior (beast) archetype. There are a lot of desperate guys on this topic so I suggest them to read the books of Peterson. Guys like Jordan Peterson can really help forum to develop character because plugging DMT in your ass won't:

Edited by StarStruck

27 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I will only give clues for people who really want to integrate their warrior (beast) archetype

if you want to study the archetype of the warrior, study, for example, Bernard Moitessier, who after completing a solo circumnavigation of the world in a small sailboat, passing through Cape Horn, upon arrival in France, thought that the honors he was going to receive for winning the race was going to corrupt him, he turned around and completed another tour of the world, he wrote many books, or miyamoto mushashi, who in medieval japan went from city to city challenging anyone who accepted to fight to death, and sometimes fought with two swords wooden versus steel sabers. After winning 60 duels to the death, he retired and wrote The 5 Rings, a book that is still studied in business schools. Or maybe Ernst junger, who likes a lot LSD, friend of Hoffman, he fought in the the trenches of the First World War, he was wounded 11 times, he wrote a war diary called Tempests of Steel, in which he recounts his experience. Or perhaps Henry Charriere, imprisoned in French Guiana for 15 years in the harshest conditions, who managed to escape after several attempts, tells it in his book Papillon, but not Tate, he's a fool.

Edited by Breakingthewall

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

if you want to study the archetype of the warrior, study, for example, Bernard Moitessier, who after completing a solo circumnavigation of the world in a small sailboat, passing through Cape Horn, upon arrival in France, thought that the honors he was going to receive for winning the race was going to corrupt him, he turned around and completed another tour of the world, he wrote many books, or miyamoto mushashi, who in medieval japan went from city to city challenging anyone who accepted to fight to death, and sometimes fought with two swords wooden versus steel sabers. After winning 60 duels to the death, he retired and wrote The 5 Rings, a book that is still studied in business schools. Or maybe Ernst junger, who likes a lot LSD, friend of Hoffman, he fought in the the trenches of the First World War, he was wounded 11 times, he wrote a war diary called Tempests of Steel, in which he recounts his experience. Or perhaps Henry Charriere, imprisoned in French Guiana for 15 years in the harshest conditions, who managed to escape after several attempts, tells it in his book Papillon, but not Tate, he's a fool.

This. Everything that Tate teaches can be learned better by other great men in history, except for kickboxing, perhaps. The Book of five rings is a life lesson from start to finish. 

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I will look into those names but those are people who are from a different age. There are lessons to be learned from those people but that is not what young men really crave for. They want a brother type who can talk from warrior to warrior. Some people who are in deep shit with deep trauma, addictions, and so on; they need to become nothing less than a warrior to dig themselves out of it (or developing other parts of their personality).

Most of my addictions are in the past thanks to Tate, and most of my traumas will be soon gone too. But it was not just Tate. It was Tate + Peterson + Dispenza.

Although Leo Gura helped me also by introducing me to things, he also put me in a rut, and I picked up bad habits from him like mental masturbation and spiritual hedonism.

I think most people on this forum are men and most of them want to improve themselves and not become expert mental mastrubators.

9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

will look into those names but those are people who are from a different age

Those guys are from ancient times but their message is simple and can be applied to any age: give it your all, maintain total integrity, face your fear, take action, do the impossible. You don't have to think about it too much, it's simple. 

This one is actual.

But just an opinion, if Tate is helpful, good, maybe he is

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Those guys are from ancient times but their message is simple and can be applied to any age: give it your all, maintain total integrity, face your fear, take action, do the impossible. You don't have to think about it too much, it's simple. 

This one is actual.

But just an opinion, if Tate is helpful, good, maybe he is

There are lessons to be learned from people who reach peaks but the video you posted is nowhere close to the video I posted from Andrew Tate in the original post: that was some deep shit and he spoke from the heart.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Oh my gosh you let that guy brainwash you. You just called him a Top G. A Top G? Everyone on the forums. Watch this video and let me know if Andrew Tate is a Top G? Here is a clue....he sucks at even being a criminal!!!

After you finish watching this video....you let me know if you want to be a so called "Top G"!!!!

If you want a guy who teaches the Warrior Mentality check out Jocko. The man led Soldiers into battle.

Also check out David Goggins if you want some more raw Masculinity.

If you want to understand the Masculine, the Masculine is deeply tied to suffering. To strengthen through adversity, through pain, it's tied to loyalty, and selfless service to a greater ideal or concept. It's about taking responsibility, not making excuses. David Goggins does a good job of embodying those aspects.

By praising Andrew Tate you will also take the same arrows that are flung at him. Every person that lives, their life is dynamic symbol. If I wear a shirt that espouses hatred I cannot get angry if people are offended. Andrew Tate's actions are highly ignorant, what's worse is you guys keep giving him credit for what he has said when 90% of the things he says HAVE BEEN SAID BEFORE!!! Andrew Tate is a parrot!!! 

He did not build the Red Pill Movement, HE CAPITLIZED on it, the Red Pill movement actually went viral off of Kevin Samuels. This was the video that catapulted the movement into the mainstream. 

Had Kevin Samuels never started this process you would have NEVER found out about Andrew Tate. Kevin was primarily trying to help Men and Women get married. I didn't always agree with his delivery, and he did go a bit too far in some of the things he said, but his intention was to help people build families with the right foundational mindset.

He wasn't scamming people etc. The Red Pill movement was actually set backwards due to Andrew Tate as its a reactionary movement to Feminism and is a movement that was going to slowly bring Men and Women together in a conversation that can at least be somewhat constructive.

Majority of the issues between Men and Women are due to social conditioning, if you raised majority of Adult Men and Women under different values today and in different environmental structures they wouldn't have the relationship issues they have. America's leaders are collectively TERRIBLE in their personal relationships and it feeds into the mass populace. Love is something that must be developed and at its core it hinges on service. If you seek relationship purely out of gratification your relationship is guaranteed to fail unless your motive changes. 

This is what I notice people keep missing, stop looking to relationships for validation, for pleasure, or as a means to an end. YOU WILL SUFFER. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE. That strategy has NEVER WORKED!!! Don't believe me? Go actually watch documentaries and books on people who were filthy rich, and gained all of those things! They repeat the same message EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! It NEVER SATISFIED THEM!!! 

From an early age I studied the lives of people who were highly successful to learn from them and I saw this common trend. So please open your eyes.....or keep them closed if you want and suffer the consequences.

Bonus: Here is Mike Tyson's opinion on what he looked for in love.

Here is the answer for Mike Tyson. 

Jocko is a clown man. Just the way he talks is so forced, unnatural and weird. No way I'm going to model myself after such an out of date peacock(I already read his books and it was garbage). Same for that Goggins baboon who just repeats the same punchlines over and over. Only person I respect in your list is Mike Tyson, he is true champion with a good heart: I already follow him.

Edited by StarStruck

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

There are lessons to be learned from people who reach peaks but the video you posted is nowhere close to the video I posted from Andrew Tate in the original post: that was some deep shit and he spoke from the heart.

You are right, the video I posted don't comes to the case, a fool example, but the books i mentioned yes, even they are from people from another time. And honestly i never saw anything about Tate except that video you posted, so maybe i talked too fast

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are right, the video I posted don't comes to the case, a fool example, but the books i mentioned yes, even they are from people from another time. And honestly i never saw anything about Tate except that video you posted, so maybe i talked too fast

Dude.. ☠☠☠

I appreciate the honest though

@StarStruck

One thing you can learn from  studying Tate is how to manipulate people into doing what you want by giving them what they think they want. 

There's an autobiography by a pimp called Iceberg Slim, you'll probably recognise a lot of Tates strategies from there. This isn't a shot at Tate, he is genuinely great at manipulating others, he talked about it with pride, how he manipulated guys with cam girls. 

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Biggest lessons can't be spelled out. It can only be gained through direct experience so I decided to not spell things out anymore. You dummies can do whatever you want. I will only give clues for people who really want to integrate their warrior (beast) archetype.

Yes well I thought you might be able to offer some more insights given how much you praise him. It seems not because to me this just sounds like a cop out, sorry.

You can live a good, successful life with many positive warrior-like traits without studying someone like Tate. There are plenty of better examples of masculine warrior role models in this thread. Or just do what the majority of non personal dev people do and start doing a martial art or sport. That’ll give you far more stage red development than studying someone like Tate.

It’s not even like I don’t think you can learn anything from Tate. But to me it seems you clearly idolise him in a way that’s quite emotional and not detached, which I think for someone like Tate basically means you’ve drank his kool-aid. He’s a salesman and you’re the mark.

Also I count like 8 times I’ve heard you have to tell everyone how you’re stage yellow to justify your viewpoints.

If you were as developed as you tell everyone then I think your arguments would stand for themselves, instead of you having to tell everyone how stage yellow you are to justify your viewpoints.

@something_else Most of the actual examples that were named of archetypes of the warrior king archetype are morons. There is a lack of a good warrior king archetype nowadays. That is why Tate is so popular. If there were better options guys would follow him. 

There are guys who idolize him. I’m not one of them. Perhaps when you reach as SD yellow one day you will understand the difference between studying something and idolizing something. I only mention it because your judgementalism is preventing you to look at something.

If I study a monkey in the wild. I don’t try to be a monkey. I’m just looking for what I can learn from nature and test it out. That is the whole point of science. I’m already into martial arts and I’m amongst warrior people. I’m not an armchair philosopher.

I’m not even going to ask you to post a picture of yourself on this forum because I already know what I will see. It is always the same type of guy who goes on tantrums like this.

Edited by StarStruck

I’m not even going to ask you to post a picture of yourself on this forum because I already know what I will see. It is always the same type of guy who goes on tantrums like this.

My face is already on the forum :P do I match your expectations?

There are guys who idolize him. I’m not one of them. Perhaps when you reach as SD yellow one day you will understand the difference between studying something and idolizing something. I only mention it because your judgementalism is preventing you to look at something.

All I am saying is that the impression I get of you is that you idolise him quite a bit. You may deny it but you post many threads about him and defend him quite passionately it seems.

I get that you want to see yourself as an impartial/neutral studier of Tate but that is not the impression given off.

Most of the actual examples that were named of archetypes of the warrior king archetype are morons. There is a lack of a good warrior king archetype nowadays. That is why Tate is so popular. If there were better options guys would follow him. 

Jocko? Jocko’s certainly not a moron. Goggins I don’t know much about but he certainly doesn’t seem like a moron.

The reason for the lack of warrior-king archetypes nowadays is that warrior-king type people are not really as necessary in the modern world. That archetype thrives in stage red societies.

The most Tate like group of people I’ve ever met in real life would describe themselves as warrior kings if you asked them. They were all coke-addicted nutcases going door to door trying to scam old people into ‘upgrading’ their gas and electric plans by day and getting into street fights, jail or worse by night. Warrior-king Tate types fall into the grifty and scummy sales jobs in blue/orange/green societies because it’s where they thrive. Can you learn things about confidence, persuasion, power etc. from these people? Of course. Are these people you want in your life? Absolutely not.

But they are the most persuasive people on the planet and they suck you into their worldview very easily the more time you spend around them. Tate is like the final boss of that kind of salesman type person and you are better to avoid ever letting them into your mind to begin with.

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Jesus, what a scumbag.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Consept

12 hours ago, Consept said:

I actually would question how smart he is in terms of business, its similar to Trump, in that they often repeat over and over again how great they are at business. But if you look into it Tate has only ever made money from shady type businesses, its kinda like saying if youre playing monopoly and one guy keeps winning because hes stealing money from the bank, it doesnt mean hes great at monopoly hes just good at not getting caught cheating. 

If you dont care how you make your money and there are no rules for you then of course you would be ahead of people that are doing it legit. I happen to sell toys and other products on Amazon, all legit, pay taxes etc, my profit margins are anywhere from around 25% to 100%. Now if i wanted to take a risk and sell cocaine I could make 10x the profit margin, but I dont choose to, not just because of the effect on the world but also I'm not willing to take the risks that come with doing something like that, extra money is no where near worth it for me. For someone like Tate who is willing to take risks, you cant complain when that risk lands you in prison. 

Tate obviously fulfils a gap in men where they dont feel masculine enough, but what you dont realise is that he knows how to give people exactly what they want and extract money from them, this is what he has always done to make money, both on the camgirls side and on the customer side. This is his talent and if you are supporting him because of what he has given you ie you feel stronger, more motivated etc then he has done his job well. But on the flip what hes getting which is the only reason why he is doing it, is money, fame, status etc. This is something he has always craved which you can see from his reality tv show appearances. But the trick is that people think he actually cares about them, he doesnt, he cares about you as much as the cam girls, ie if youre giving him money and adulation he 'loves' you, if youre not youre an enemy.

Derailing the thread  a bit, there's a higher risk than even selling cocaine, and that is selling something unique and brand new to the market.

Even if you say there's a certain range of profit margins with selling toys on Amazon around 25-100%, and in theory selling cocaine may net you 10-20x that profit margin, in terms of risks there's nothing compared to innovating and creating something new to sell in someway to the market, because at least with cocaine you know what it is, the psychographic/demographic of the customers, your potential competition, how to make cocaine, where and when to sell, how to secure yourself for the most part, and what worst case scenarios are, and same with selling toys. When creating something brand new, a new toy or new service or even new domain or field, there's little data or information beforehand: You don't know what it is, the potential psychographic/demographics, future competitors, how to sell and market and make this new thing, not even all of the worst case scenarios with your new thing.

@Consept

4 hours ago, Consept said:

@StarStruck

One thing you can learn from  studying Tate is how to manipulate people into doing what you want by giving them what they think they want. 

There's an autobiography by a pimp called Iceberg Slim, you'll probably recognise a lot of Tates strategies from there. This isn't a shot at Tate, he is genuinely great at manipulating others, he talked about it with pride, how he manipulated guys with cam girls. 

Slim Shady? Eminem? Just WOW(JK?), he's another role modal for being masculine, as well as being charismatic and a good musical talent.

@StarStruck

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@something_else Most of the actual examples that were named of archetypes of the warrior king archetype are morons. There is a lack of a good warrior king archetype nowadays. That is why Tate is so popular. If there were better options guys would follow him. 

If I study a monkey in the wild. I don’t try to be a monkey. I’m just looking for what I can learn from nature and test it out. That is the whole point of science. I’m already into martial arts and I’m amongst warrior people. I’m not an armchair philosopher.

Reminds me of Slim Shady versus Cannibus:

Eminem the TOP G's reply:

Worth noting, these two had the longest beef, historically fire shots at each other for 3+ albums, making very subtle references and disses in some of their bars per song, for years.

Oh, forgot the Donald trump impeachment in New York, here's one of the videos: