Razard86

Interesting Video About Science and Its Current Forays Into Spirituality/Mysticism

12 posts in this topic

We have some people on these forums who try their best to deny solipsism. What they don't realize and I already pointed out is that Science has actually proved Solipsism ALREADY. They proved that unless something is directly observed it does exist. They also proved as a result that Space and time are not fundamental to reality. So what does this mean? It means if you do not experience something directly, then it does not exist! It means space and time are inferior to you, and require your existence to exist. This means you are prior to all existence!! Do you get it? They have already proved it!!

If you pay close attention, everything points to solipsism. It's so obvious that ANYONE who tells you otherwise is just a construct in your Universal Mind that you are using to put yourself to sleep. Sometimes God wants to pretend that it wants to realize what it is, but when it gets too close it becomes afraid and then denies the truth of what it is, and denies that it is denying out of fear. So basically God gets trapped in a META-DENIAL.

God loves to play these games with itself, why? Because God is the only thing there is, what else is there but infinite games?

I

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Yeah, but what a shitty game it is don’t you think? If POV-based Solipsism is true (which both you and Leo make a good case for), then why wouldn’t God give itself an exhilarating life full of joy every single time? After all, there are no others’ wishes to go in contradiction to yours, so only your will is left.

You know what God gave me? Abusive, conditionally-loving parents, generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, mild depression, a bunch of fear-surrounded traumas, bullying, becoming the reject in most social interactions I partook in, a super skinny body with thinner bones than 99.9% of guys. Ugly face. Absolutely 0 desire to do anything like getting a job or starting a business because I don’t even care about achieving anything seeing as I would much rather not be a part of this world. And to top it all off he also wants to give me existential terror & dread as well as constantly remind me that things aren’t even greener on the other side, as I’m eternally lonely so even a “happy future” is simply another meaningless illusion. 

I’m at Costco rn, I saw this woman… must’ve been around 30-32 y/o. Jesus Christ she captivated me so much, she was no model or anything but she just had something that was driving me crazy for her. I’m only 23, but this is yet another example of God teasing me with the things I’ll most likely never get or experience as I’m not suited for them, which is beyond sad when we take into account that he could allow me to in an instant, but would rather live the most depressing, pathetic, weak and suicidal life. What’s not to love right? At least if there are 8 billion perspectives on the planet, I can cope by realizing that I was simply unlucky this time, and that my existence is necessary because for every hero there has to be a loser to balance things out, but no. Just pure cruelty to itself for no good reason. 

God can fuck right off to infinity and beyond. 

Edited by michaelcycle00

11 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Yeah, but what a shitty game it is don’t you think? If POV-based Solipsism is true (which both you and Leo make a good case for), then why wouldn’t God give itself an exhilarating life full of joy every single time? After all, there are no others’ wishes to go in contradiction to yours, so only your will is left.

You know what God gave me? Abusive, conditionally-loving parents, generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, mild depression, a bunch of fear-surrounded traumas, bullying, becoming the reject in most social interactions I partook in, a super skinny body with thinner bones than 99.9% of guys. Ugly face. Absolutely 0 desire to do anything like getting a job or starting a business because I don’t even care about achieving anything seeing as I would much rather not be a part of this world. And to top it all off he also wants to give me existential terror & dread as well as constantly remind me that things aren’t even greener on the other side, as I’m eternally lonely so even a “happy future” is simply another meaningless illusion. 

I’m at Costco rn, I saw this woman… must’ve been around 30-32 y/o. Jesus Christ she captivated me so much, she was no model or anything but she just had something that was driving me crazy for her. I’m only 23, but this is yet another example of God teasing me with the things I’ll most likely never get or experience as I’m not suited for them, which is beyond sad when we take into account that he could allow me to in an instant, but would rather live the most depressing, pathetic, weak and suicidal life. What’s not to love right? At least if there are 8 billion perspectives on the planet, I can cope by realizing that I was simply unlucky this time, and that my existence is necessary because for every hero there has to be a loser to balance things out, but no. Just pure cruelty to itself for no good reason. 

God can fuck right off to infinity and beyond. 

Work on your trauma and depression, bro. 

I enjoyed this conversation and even more I liked the conversation between Rupert and Bernardo Kastrup. I think its a very special time to see this conversations where spirituality and science converge. 

But I think both, Rupert and Don Hofmann doesnt implicate the solipsistic bubble type of solipsism. Reality is all one mind and you are not seperate from that mind. Your true identity is this mind and there is nothing else. But that doesnt mean, all there is to mind is your localized point of view. Rupert Spira is also ultimately this one mind, in that sense he is you. But im sure he still enjoys his own point of view, localized somewhere else. Sure you cant validate this in your own localized experience but I think its more unreasonably to assume that there is only your point of view just because you cant see beyond your localized perspective. 

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

Work on your trauma and depression, bro. 

“Just stop being depressed bro”. 

@Razard86 It's funny that you post a video of two men who both deny solipsism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 31/03/2023 at 6:51 PM, michaelcycle00 said:

“Just stop being depressed bro”. 

I didn't mean that. I meant to incentivize him to work on trauma and depression because that would help him. Please do not distort what I'm saying.

On 2023-03-31 at 9:08 PM, Razard86 said:

We have some people on these forums who try their best to deny solipsism. What they don't realize and I already pointed out is that Science has actually proved Solipsism ALREADY. They proved that unless something is directly observed it does exist. They also proved as a result that Space and time are not fundamental to reality. So what does this mean? It means if you do not experience something directly, then it does not exist! It means space and time are inferior to you, and require your existence to exist. This means you are prior to all existence!! Do you get it? They have already proved it!!

If you pay close attention, everything points to solipsism. It's so obvious that ANYONE who tells you otherwise is just a construct in your Universal Mind that you are using to put yourself to sleep. Sometimes God wants to pretend that it wants to realize what it is, but when it gets too close it becomes afraid and then denies the truth of what it is, and denies that it is denying out of fear. So basically God gets trapped in a META-DENIAL.

God loves to play these games with itself, why? Because God is the only thing there is, what else is there but infinite games?

I

Every time you say things like the highlighted things, you deny solipsism. Can't you at least try to be consistent and stop contradicting yourself? It's kinda annoying.

Edited by Blackhawk

When people think there's a self who sees things, it always leads to incomprehensible logic. If I'm walking in town, through that framework nobody else can comprehend that they are the one seeing the town because they are seeing something else at the time. So people have to deny that the sight is happening, or invent ideas of living multiple lives as each person in sequence.

Without the idea of any witness, there are no logical contradictions. None of this is a problem at all.

With almost no effort, the I can be shown to be a mislabelling of pure being as opposed to any sort of observer which looks at stuff.

These drugs are stupidly powerful and it's quite easy to go down the rabbithole following the clown people, exploring their realm, talking to superintelligent praying mantis aliens. Their worlds are so intriguing and serious trips so beyond human comprehension. How could you not be seduced by it?

Edited by OldManCorcoran

On 31/3/2023 at 10:14 PM, michaelcycle00 said:

Be human is a hard challenge, no doubt about this. It is a puzzle that seems impossible to solve, but it must be done. reality challenges itself. The solution is to be selfless. But it's very difficult because the essence of being human is to be selfish. 

About the solipsism, there is an obvious point that does not need much explanation: never, in any case, in all the eternity of existence, you will be able to leave your pov. if you "go out", that will be your pov. always your pov . so your pov is absolute. No need to review it again. dive in your pov, there is nothing else. only inside exists. outside is not a possibility.

@Razard86

On 2023-03-31 at 8:08 PM, Razard86 said:

I

False. Science will never understand spirituality or mysticism, because real spirituality and mysticism will destroy science in it's current modern form. Never will rationality, logic, scientific method or materialism capture the real essence of spirit.

@Razard86  Also, be honest, you have problems with Leo's solipsism video, and you disagree. However, you had to include other men into your feuding, which to me is a bit passive aggressive? Nevertheless Solipsism, true one, is real, as well as spirituality and mysticism and even other paranormal or supernatural events, that which will forever threaten science.