StarStruck

On which psychedelic do you get Horny and on which one you don’t?

24 posts in this topic

I’m looking for new psychedelics that don’t make me horny on the trip because I’m doing sexual transmutation and making amazing gains on this spiritual technology. On LSD and Molly I’m doing fine but Molly can be only done every two months and LSD is getting old after couple of times. 

In Tate we trust

32 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

take more ;)

Then what?

By the way, Ketamine is something I have not tried. 

In Tate we trust

3 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

See for yourself. I could take LSD 1000 times and it would never get old for me. How much do you usually take?

150-200 ug most of the time

biggest dose was  400 ug  which was 2 years ago and it became a bad trip 

the thing is that I don’t like to loose control and I have traumas. 

most of them I dealt with in the last 2 years. I might try 400-500 ug after couple of days of deep meditation and preparation. 

LSD always makes me feel dirty for some reason. I always have to work out everyday to feel fit and fresh. 

In Tate we trust

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

the thing is that I don’t like to loose control and I have traumas. 

If you trip enough you'll learn to surrender. We all have traumas but if you think you can't handle it then I wouldn't recommend doing high dose LSD trips. Or start with 250ug and when you feel you can handle that take 300ug and so on...

Another way to make your LSD trips more interesting is to smoke some weed at the peak. That way you can keep your dose low and trip more frequently but maybe not a good idea if you don't want to lose control. 

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

LSD always makes me feel dirty for some reason.

Wow, for me it's the exact opposite. When you trip, what do you do?

4 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

If you trip enough you'll learn to surrender. We all have traumas but if you think you can't handle it then I wouldn't recommend doing high dose LSD trips. Or start with 250ug and when you feel you can handle that take 300ug and so on...

Another way to make your LSD trips more interesting is to smoke some weed at the peak. That way you can keep your dose low and trip more frequently but maybe not a good idea if you don't want to lose control. 

Wow, for me it's the exact opposite. When you trip, what do you do?

Meditation, contemplation, at the end of the peak: listen to some ghuru or watch something

LSD is literally acid, it is not weird to feel dirty. I have high body awareness.

I won't do any weed. It is not a drug for me.

In Tate we trust

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

it is not weird to feel dirty

I mean I know what you mean I sometimes feel dirty at the beginning of a trip but by the end I usually feel very clean and pure. It's like an energetic cleansing for me.

6 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

I mean I know what you mean I sometimes feel dirty at the beginning of a trip but by the end I usually feel very clean and pure. It's like an energetic cleansing for me.

If you put enough LSD in your body you will die. My body is just signalling this I think.

What do you do during the trip?

In Tate we trust

I'm always horny no matter what drug it is, but stronger and higher doses make me more horny.

Love and horniness always come together for me

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

I always want to jerk off on LSD.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Just now, StarStruck said:

If you put enough LSD in your body you will die. My body is just signalling this I think.

This is bs. It is almost impossible to overdose on LSD, people have taken up to 10000ug without dying. If you aren't already doing so, use your body awareness and focus on relaxing your body during the trip. You should come to a point where you are completely relaxed.

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

What do you do during the trip?

Just like you, basically a mixture of meditation and contemplation. 

25 minutes ago, amanen said:

I'm always horny no matter what drug it is, but stronger and higher doses make me more horny.

Love and horniness always come together for me

Lust is from your dick. Love is from your heart. 

19 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

This is bs. It is almost impossible to overdose on LSD, people have taken up to 10000ug without dying. If you aren't already doing so, use your body awareness and focus on relaxing your body during the trip. You should come to a point where you are completely relaxed.

Just like you, basically a mixture of meditation and contemplation. 

LSD can fuck you up mentally and even if it doesn’t kill you you might want to kill yourself on high doses. Anyway I will try some Wim Hof breathing. 

In Tate we trust

On 30/03/2023 at 5:31 PM, acidgoofy said:

This is bs. It is almost impossible to overdose on LSD, people have taken up to 10000ug

A report claimes that a woman has done like 3g of acid in powdered form thinking it was cocaine without dying, lol. 

2C-B definitely the most. Ketamine, obviously, the least.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

On 30/03/2023 at 4:11 PM, acidgoofy said:

No, it's just that LSD has a significantly different pharmacology than other psychedelics.  It greatly increases dopaminergic and glutamate signaling and tends to make people obsessively compulsive or even create a particularly schizophrenic state during the trip.

All my friends and I want to clean our room and wash up towards the end of peak.  (and jerk off lmao)

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

it's true. Was made into a Fall case

I googled it and it says the woman snorted 55mg LSD crystal. Still a lot, but not even close to 3g. You can't start snorting 3g of LSD and still mistake it for coke after a few lines lol...

I have never found substances to make me aroused, maybe when I was younger. I seem to go deeper into pure satisfaction and unity and sexual intercourse seems very insignificant and meaningless regardless of substance, although I have notice over the years sometimes when the substances tend to wear-off, as I come more back into my physical body, I tend to get aroused more easily and require more food or sex or some form of interaction and immersion in the physical sense to "ground" and Integrate what I have just experienced at an elevated vibration.

As above so below, as within so without.