Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The absolute is Maya. the understanding of reality is silent, not conceptual. for example, understanding the infinity of this exact moment. or understand that maya is a creation of your mind. I, that is, you, am reality. there is no maya vs absolute. I am not talking about healing trauma, but about using it to transcend illusion. the illusion is not the form, it is the meaning that is given to the form. this meaning is what separates us, what binds us to the mind. But there is more than the meaning, there is the human bondage, this is real, and trascend it is possible. This is the real challenge 

understanding is to realize that you are a construction in infinity made by layers and layers of energetic patterns that are being executed at this moment. all the past, everything that conforms you, is running now. To understand this is the challenge, and I'd say it's almost impossible without psychedelics

Yes, the absolute is maya but it is also beyond maya. It is the essence of every qualia, and is beyond every qualia. It is the kaleidoscope, and is looking through the kaleidoscope, and is beyond the looker and the kaleidoscope.

You understand this, but only intermittently, then the door closes. Learn to keep the door open, even the slightest crack, as you move through life. The light that you let through will set you free.

It is about relaxing, not forcing. Distancing, not attaching. Letting go, not grabbing. Like a finger trap, the secret is to release pressure rather than falling into the instinctive trap of fighting your way out.

Feel the energy within, and instead of pushing it away let it flow through and beyond you. The absolute already understands the  solution to whatever needs to be solved, just let it happen already.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

present to you exhibit A (hold on to yer pants):

I would love to know the % of humans alive today that had enlightenment experiences or are seriously seeking it.

Ken Wilber talks about that when we achieve a % of 2nd tier thinking humans (Yellow/Turquoise) we will have a lot of transformation on reality at all levels.

I’m contemplating this.

12 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

You can live in a remote cottage and be silenter :P 

xD But then you miss the phenomenal parade of misled creatures, trying to remember where they left themselves.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

HA!

Of course…

…NOBODY is EVERYTHING!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I’m literally experiencing the ability to traverse through different states of consciousness simultaneously.

How the fuck Leo xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

This whole thread is complete joke, and all the posts in it. YUCK

That is so because your understanding is that of a monkey trying to understand a computer. the normal thing is that you start hitting it while you scream

4 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Even if so, who cares though

You will absolutely care when you experience some crazy ass states of consciousness. 

@RebornConsciousness Given your username, surely you know the answers already 9_9

You're mostly correct that the awakening of Leo or anyone else is irrelevant to direct knowledge. What you might not be considering is that it is all the same absolute, realizing itself in various ways, and sometimes it uses awakening within one apparent form to catalyze awakening within other forms.

I agree with you that people shouldn't be banned simply for having different perspectives, but most of the time Leo only bans people for being insincere or stagnant. Despite our disagreements, he has been remarkably tolerant of my presence. xD

32 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Despite our disagreements, he has been remarkably tolerant of my presence. xD

He just kicked you out as a moderator, but you look better in street clothes than in uniform. 

@RebornConsciousness

Sorry if I was stupid before, but what I wanted to say is that the nuances that are discussed are difficult to capture. For me, Leo is correct, and I am grateful that there is someone who is. this matter is extremely subtle, if you want to understand it, you have to have a very open mind. The people he kicked out were really just repeating the same thing over and over again and their comments were destructive and almost never constructive.

Edited by Breakingthewall

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He just kicked you out as a moderator, but you look better in street clothes than in uniform. 

He didn't kick me out, I stepped down. He was gracious then, as he is now.

Just now, Moksha said:

He didn't kick me out, I stepped down. He was gracious then, as he is now.

Really? You do well, integrity must be total

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Really? You do well, integrity must be total

Not total, but the boundaries are wispier each day xD

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I’m literally experiencing the ability to traverse through different states of consciousness simultaneously.

How the fuck Leo xD

2 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

And lastly, why should I be forced to awaken, why can't I discover these things in my own pace, when I'm ready for it?

Well, that’s the thing. Nobody is forcing anybody here to awaken. 

Has anyone here been held up at gunpoint to awaken?

@OldManCorcoran lmao, you joke about it now, but you’re in for a rude awakening my dude :P

I love this understanding.

A completely relative view is how one may be operating from, and from conceptualization we can verify this. 

Joke’s on all of you. AI is the one that’s AWAKE ;)

On 24/03/2023 at 6:49 AM, Loveeee said:

700 pounds

if you can google it, ur awake ?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 24/03/2023 at 6:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

I respectfully disagree with your viewpoint. I believe that the pursuit of understanding concepts such as awakening, God, and consciousness is a personal journey that varies from person to person. No one individual can claim to have a monopoly on knowledge and understanding in these areas.

Buddhism, other religions, non-duality, meditation and prayer are valid paths and tools that individuals can use in their pursuit of understanding consciousness and the nature of existence. 

As I progress on my path I am more wary of those who claim to have all the answers. The pursuit of understanding these concepts is a lifelong journey that requires humility, patience, and an ongoing willingness to challenge one's own assumptions and beliefs. 

I believe you are doing a way too good job at challenging people's assumptions and beliefs, but at the same time you don't really know who you are addressing as you do not personally know everyone on the forum, perhaps only judging from some of their posts.

On 24/03/2023 at 4:50 PM, Inliytened1 said:

:)

No one on this forum but me knows what its like to awaken, to truly awaken from the dream, via meditation or spontaneously.  No one here has such genetics but me.   They don't understand what Being truly means.  

I must also respectfully disagree here. It is unfair and exclusionary to assume that no one else on the forum has had similar experiences or has a deep understanding of what it means to be awakened.

Everyone's experiences and perspectives are unique and it's essential to recognize that we can all learn from each other. Rather than making absolute statements about who does or does not understand certain concepts, we should strive to approach these discussions with an open mind and a willingness to listen to different viewpoints.

I believe that it's essential to avoid making assumptions about someone's genetics and how they may or may not impact their ability to awaken. Genetics play a role in many aspects of our lives, but it's important to recognize that they are just one factor among many that contribute to our experiences and understanding of the world.

PS: If your comments are meant to be clear overstatements and you want to catch people who are willing to argue, then well played, but if you are both being serious, then one of you must be wrong. Or you will claim you're both Leo, but then you should be suspended for duplicate accounts ;) 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟