LSD-Rumi

Even infanticide is okay

78 posts in this topic

@Emerald

38 minutes ago, Emerald said:

As to your question, it’s a difficult one.

What I would say is that the best solution is for it to be policy that the mother should create a birth plan for if these contingencies.

And part of it could be that she grants the father (or another friend/family member in the absence of the father) to make that decision if she’s unable to consent.

Otherwise, I think the default position should be with the doctor.

What about in cases where she's a single mom, has a dysfunction relationship with father/other family members that she doesn't make a birth plan beforehand, or has had an accident or some event that incapacitated her before making any contingency plans?

Ultimate question: what would it take for you to change your mind, perspective and position of this bodily sovereignty and bodily autonomy argument you forwarded here?

@Something Funny

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Danioover9000 I've been on this forum for a couple of years now, and so a bunch of weird posts. But this is the first time I saw someone be such an entitled prick.

What is it about that question that makes me look like an entitled prick?

@Something Funny

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Danioover9000 I work at logistics for a pharma company organizing transport of medicine with very tight deadlines where a stock out could put patient's health at risk sometimes. 

And even we don't chase carriers for a response on status updates the way you chased her for a response to your question...

How does this post address my question below?

13 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Something Funny

What is it about that question that makes me look like an entitled prick?

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Juan

Oh, so you're @Emerald's white knight now? That very sweet of you to answer for her instead, you are a darling. I'll keep that in mind that people have lives for now next time okay?

Is called common sense, how the fuck do you expect someone to answer you quickly? Idk if you’re a adult but if you’re not then ok, I can understand your impatience. 

You guys love to debate. I personally cannot handle more than 2 or 3 cycles of arguments :P

@Juan

27 minutes ago, Juan said:

Is called common sense, how the fuck do you expect someone to answer you quickly? Idk if you’re a adult but if you’re not then ok, I can understand your impatience. 

IDK why you're so upset about a simple question of time. What about that question that makes me look like an entitled prick?

Also, going back to the thread, what is your position on abortion?

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Juan

IDK why you're so upset about a simple question of time. What about that question that makes me look like an entitled prick?

I’m not upset, is just you looked impatience on my end. 

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Also, going back to the thread, what is your position on abortion?

Your body, your choice, but be aware, idk how much trauma it could grow from that experience. 

@Juan

2 minutes ago, Juan said:

I’m not upset, is just you looked impatience on my end. 

Your body, your choice, but be aware, idk how much trauma it could grow from that experience. 

Basically the same as @Emerald's position, bodily sovereignty?

Also, how much Tik Tok did you consume before coming to this thread? Because it seems like you're projecting impatience onto me when there's no impatience on my side.

@LSD-Rumi

21 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You guys love to debate. I personally cannot handle more than 2 or 3 cycles of arguments :P

Don't worry, I'll keep it low key and civil. But I can't promise for other users if they turn up the heat.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Also, how much Tik Tok did you consume before coming to this thread? Because it seems like you're projecting impatience onto me when there's no impatience on my side.

B43D64B9-8A00-4B7F-815A-D94AECDFAA4C.gif

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Emerald

What about in cases where she's a single mom, has a dysfunction relationship with father/other family members that she doesn't make a birth plan beforehand, or has had an accident or some event that incapacitated her before making any contingency plans?

Ultimate question: what would it take for you to change your mind, perspective and position of this bodily sovereignty and bodily autonomy argument you forwarded here?

Why do you want me to change my mind about bodily sovereignty?

Do you want the government to be in control of people’s bodies?

There are some circumstances where a person is not capable of consenting. In which case, there should be protocols about who gets to make decisions.

Otherwise, it’s my view that people should have absolute bodily sovereignty under the law.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Danioover9000 nevermind, sorry for lashing out. 

What're you talking about, what you said was valid, it's his problem if he doesn't understand it

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

On 3/19/2023 at 11:39 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Hitler was a vegan ;)

While that may be true and one redeeming quality from an otherwise unfathomably destructive path in life, it's an irrelevant misdirection from my statement.

The Nazis thought they had it all figured out and could play God, and look how that worked out. A lot of people are just as arrogant as the Nazis were, but in reality are fucking idiots and have no idea what they are doing. Which is exactly why they shouldn't be given the capacity or responsibility to decide who (or what) gets to live or die.....

It's those who are the most self-assured that shouldn't be handed the keys to the kingdom.

It's not a coincidence the wisest people don't want anything to do with that kind of responsibility. That's why there are good no politicians. The best among us are living quiet peaceful lives away from all the non-sense human bullshit.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@lostingenosmaze

13 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

What're you talking about, what you said was valid, it's his problem if he doesn't understand it

Give me a hint then, what about my question makes me look entitled?

@Roy

11 hours ago, Roy said:

While that may be true and one redeeming quality from an otherwise unfathomably destructive path in life, it's an irrelevant misdirection from my statement.

The Nazis thought they had it all figured out and could play God, and look how that worked out. A lot of people are just as arrogant as the Nazis were, but in reality are fucking idiots and have no idea what they are doing. Which is exactly why they shouldn't be given the capacity or responsibility to decide who (or what) gets to live or die.....

It's those who are the most self-assured that shouldn't be handed the keys to the kingdom.

It's not a coincidence the wisest people don't want anything to do with that kind of responsibility. That's why there are good no politicians. The best among us are living quiet peaceful lives away from all the non-sense human bullshit.

I'm pretty sure that line "Hitler was Vegan" came from the movie Watchmen, and the mask guy was talking to birdman about it, right?

I believe in Abortion up to a certain point that we hopefully can do our best to decide on, supported by science, where the fetus can be considered an unborn baby with a strong possibility of survival outside of the womb therefore deserving of human rights and protected.