Loveeee

Genius and awakening

16 posts in this topic

Not everybody can become Einstein, but can everybody become Jesus ? 

If not why ? It's not about brain power so what is it about ?

I guess being Einstein is not about brain power either, more like intuition and creativity, genius, and I guess the same goes with Jesus 

But what is genius ? What is inspiration ?

Of course it all comes down to God 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

It seems clear that certain people are born with superior spiritual genes (or born spiritually blessed).

They will experience hundreds of mystical and supernatural experiences and they will most likely realize God without a single touch of drugs or even meditation. 

Jesus was one of those. And Mohammad.

Indeed, God blesses the unworthy with Truth and Honor.

He is the Truth, the King.

There is no god but Him.

We are His children.

And His children were created in His image.

And ultimate, in the end, we shall all return to Him.

Well, Jesus really was a very simple guy. He wasn't particularly smart, he just had a very slight ego. He was a true mystic, a guy who completely listened to the voice inside him, and if he had to go to be crucified, he would go. total integrity, since there was no ego there to complain about. He really is a fascinating character. And even more fascinating is that the majority religion, adopted by the society that became more orange of all, revolves around such a type. a true, total enlightened. Not because he had something, Jesus had nothing, neither intelligence, nor strength, nor sympathy, nor charisma, nor will, he was the most normal . he just lacked ego.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Loveeee If it helps you feel any better, Einstein was pretty developed spiritually as well. Nikola Tesla seems pretty gifted here as well.

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not because he had something, Jesus had nothing, neither intelligence, nor strength, nor sympathy, nor charisma, nor will, he was the most normal . he just lacked ego.

In channelled material (The Law of One: Ra material) it is said that Jesus had power even as a kid, and once when playing with his kid friend he got angry at him and he killed him with intention. Jesus was so shocked at this and felt bad that he decided to understand himself.

"

17.19 Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

"

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan yeah true, i was thinking about the image of Christ that I have, which is that of a normal guy without an ego, but the Jesus Christ of the Bible did miracles and that.

But I agree that everyone has that potential in him.

Once on dmt I saw how everybody is asleep Nikola Tesla.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Arthogaan yeah true, i was thinking about the image of Christ that I have, which is that of a normal guy without an ego, but the Jesus Christ of the Bible did miracles and that.

They go together

Of course Jesus is imaginary, as is Einstein, I'm talking metaphorically 

11 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

@Loveeee If it helps you feel any better, Einstein was pretty developed spiritually as well. Nikola Tesla seems pretty gifted here as well.

Spiritually inclined but not developped, I don't think he had a clue about consciousness 

12 hours ago, Rahra said:

It seems clear that certain people are born with superior spiritual genes (or born spiritually blessed).

The latter feels true to me (which it is ultimately) , like I have pretty standard genetics but everything aligned for me to wake up, set and setting if you will

12 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

In channelled material (The Law of One: Ra material) it is said that Jesus had power even as a kid, and once when playing with his kid friend he got angry at him and he killed him with intention. Jesus was so shocked at this and felt bad that he decided to understand himself.

"

17.19 Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

"

Remembrance is an interesting concept, re-membering your self like a puzzle

Edit : dialogue from The OA 

Fola : It's not a game... it's a puzzle. The game is one side against another, there's a winner and a loser. Puzzles don't have losers.

Karim Washington : Well, you lose if you don't solve it.

Fola : No. You're stuck if you don't solve it. The designer wants the player to figure it out. It's not a war. It's a mystery.

Fola : Ultimately, a puzzle is a conversation between the player and the maker. The puzzle maker is teaching you a new language. How to escape the limits of your own thinking and see things you didn't know were there.

Karim Washington : Sounds like God.

Fola : Except it's real

Edited by Loveeee

jesus had one mission, to teach how to become a christ, which he achieved post Calvary

he showed how to walk the walk

unfortunately the church claims he is god thus engaging in anthropomorphism 

suggest you read John Sprong or Bernadette Robert's The Real Christ

here are ten quotes from Bernadette Roberts courtesy of chat-gpt

"The idea of Jesus as a separate individual who is the savior of the world is a myth. The reality is that Jesus represents the universal human experience of awakening to our true nature."

"To experience the reality of Jesus is to experience the reality of the self that is beyond the ego and the personal self."

"Jesus is not an external figure that we need to worship or believe in. He is an expression of the universal consciousness that we all share."

"The teachings of Jesus are not about dogma or doctrine. They are about awakening to the truth of our being."

"The message of Jesus is not about salvation in the afterlife. It's about liberation from the illusion of separation in this life."

"The Christ consciousness that Jesus embodied is not limited to him alone. It is available to all who are willing to undergo the transformation of consciousness."

"The true meaning of the resurrection is not a physical event. It's the awakening of the self that is beyond death and the fear of death."

"The essence of Jesus' teachings is to love your neighbor as yourself. This requires a radical shift in consciousness from self-centeredness to other-centeredness."

"Jesus did not come to establish a new religion or to set himself up as a divine authority. He came to awaken humanity to the reality of their true nature."

"The image of Jesus as a suffering servant who sacrifices himself for the salvation of humanity is a misinterpretation of his teachings. The real sacrifice is the surrender of the ego and the personal self to the reality of the true self."

Everybody is The Christ

We Are The Second Coming

For every 100 Einsteins their might be 1 Jesus.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jesus was not enlightened. He was warning that god’s kingdom will physically come to earth. He was a Jewish apocalyptic preacher.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie