itsadistraction

Should I do nnDMT before 5meo?

20 posts in this topic

I've only ever done mushrooms. Then through Leo I found out about 5Meo DMT and found it appealing for obvious reasons. But appparently after 5 Meo DMT everything else feels like 5meo DMT. 

Should I do nnDMT before 5 Meo dmt? So I don't rob myself of being able to experience the DMT beings and elves in the future if I wanted to? Or is 5 Meo so good it's worth doing first?. Also 5 meo is legal where I am but nnDMT isn't. 

First paragraph isn’t true in my experience. Mushrooms, LSD are different even after 5meo. Maybe potentiated but even that is questionable. 

If you are worried about it… just do some nnDMT then 5Meo… there’s no rush so just enjoy the journey and Namaste. Stay safe.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I did 5MEO first and honestly, the nn DMT doesn’t hold a candle to it. As long as you have your set and setting with safe 5MEO, I’d do that first. Nn dmt seemed to have slight realizations but nothing like 5MEO

Both are great. Don't worry about it. Do whatever is available.

DMT will still be very different than 5-MeO, even after 5-MeO.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 24/2/2023 at 10:10 PM, Leo Gura said:

Both are great. Don't worry about it. Do whatever is available.

DMT will still be very different than 5-MeO, even after 5-MeO.

What happens in your experience with DMT? How is it different from 5-MeO for you?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon He has DMT experience with DMT and 5-MeO-DMT experience with 5-MeO-DMT.

Leo hasn't done DMT before 5-MeO-DMT so he can't know if it has any permanent effect on the previous. I would guess no effect.

Ive only done nn dmt and haven’t broken through. on my last trip I hit a cartridge for about 15 seconds total. I got to a place that people call the “waiting room” / crystal wall. an entity gave me the choice to break through if I wanted but I chose not to , was afraid .

I’m curious to try 5 meo because it seems cleaner,I think nn dmt freaked me out because the idea of seeing entities is scary to me. 

nn dmt felt eerily similar to being thrust directly into the peak of a 5 gram mushroom trip. ego death plus entities. 

are you more afriad of dying or of the unkown? nn seems like it targets fear of the unkown, of travelling  to astral landscapes while 5 meo is more about the fear of death

Edited by Oppositionless

On 2/27/2023 at 0:33 PM, billiesimon said:

What happens in your experience with DMT? How is it different from 5-MeO for you?

DMT is extremely visual, especially at high doses. The visuals get so intense it's terrifying. DMT is much more challenging for me than 5-MeO. DMT has a trickster spirit vibe that seems to want to fuck with my mind. 5-MeO doesn't do that. It's a lot easier for me to overdose on DMT.

Edited by Leo Gura

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT is extremely visual, especially at high doses. The visuals get so intense it's terrifying. DMT is much more challenging for me than 5-MeO. DMT has a trickster spirit vibe that seems to want to fuck with my mind. 5-MeO doesn't do that. It's a lot easier for me to overdose on DMT.

my thought process exactly. 

my trip felt like the people who claim to be abducted by aliens, when they get put on an operating table and the aliens are performing  all sorts of experiments on them, coming out of it was like waking up from anasthesia

I didnt so much see the entities as felt their presence

Edited by Oppositionless

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very interesting! I thought you didn't get any visuals from psychedelics.

I've tried it two times, and it starts to get visual only around the medium doses. Reality keeps the same basic structure but it gets very "geometrical"; I mean that a tree remains a tree, but its components become intricate geometrical shapes, and they feel exactly like an infinite mind is structuring them into a tree shape. Really extraordinary. Never happened on other psychs. Also the sensation of reality happening all inside my "head" is very hardcore compared to basic substances like LSD. DMT in my case shares several properties with Salvia, except the fact that DMT has a holy vibe while Salvia is more surreal and silly/distorted.

It's really weird that DMT gives you a trickster vibe. Can you explain what it means and if it produces visions?

The vibe I get can be described as: "this ethereal/otherworldly vibe is too much for my human mind".

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

DMT is weird 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Very interesting! I thought you didn't get any visuals from psychedelics.

I do, but they are relatively mild compared to other people.

It's really weird that DMT gives you a trickster vibe. Can you explain what it means and if it produces visions?

It's hard to explain. It feels as though DMT is it's own spirit or sub-deity who has a mind of its own and likes to play games. As if DMT is a sub-consciousness within Consciousness. It sorta likes to dance around and show off to me.

The vibe I get can be described as: "this ethereal/otherworldly vibe is too much for my human mind".

I get that ethereal/otherworldly vibe too.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to explain. It feels as though DMT is it's own spirit or sub-deity who has a mind of its own and likes to play games.

Totally agree. 

@Leo GuraDoes it have feminine sometimes a little bit flirty trickster energy for you? 

I will fail to describe it but in a way I feel like I am going into the mind house of a Mother but in that house she has some daughters that like to play games with the guests and to lovingly fuck with their minds.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

19 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Does it have feminine sometimes a little bit flirty trickster energy for you?

No, not feminine. Perhaps more like a genderless creature. Like a trickster genie perhaps. Although it's not a very strong vibe. It's subtle for me.

Edited by Leo Gura

16 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Totally agree. 

@Leo GuraDoes it have feminine sometimes a little bit flirty trickster energy for you? 

I will fail to describe it but in a way I feel like I am going into the mind house of a Mother but in that house she has some daughters that like to play games with the guests and to lovingly fuck with their minds.

In my experience Salvia does have a feminine chaotic energy, like a feminine instinct to be insanely free. 

DMT seems to have a neutral mystical vibe to me. It's just beyond feminine-masculine. 

Inquire in the now.

23 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

like a feminine instinct to be insanely free. 

That sounds quite like that DMT spirit to me. Fascinating stuff how it can differ from mind to mind.

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Does it have feminine sometimes a little bit flirty trickster energy for you? 

I felt that.

The first thing I saw was a feminine purple face welcoming me in this feminine universe of warmth and coziness. I had the feeling that I was welcomed by Gaia herself.
Felt very homely.

I did 3 takes, and in the 2nd and 3rd I had the feeling of coming back to this welcoming cozy universe I already knew for long time.

@Leo Gura

I really enjoy starting a night of journeys with NN and then 5 at the end.  

The intense visuals and power of NN can be kind of heavy.  It’s nice to finish with 5.  It softens the blow and feels like you’re coming home.  5 is so comfortable and beautiful it was really soothing after seeing the machine elves. 

5 hours ago, koops said:

I felt that.

The first thing I saw was a feminine purple face welcoming me in this feminine universe of warmth and coziness. I had the feeling that I was welcomed by Gaia herself.
Felt very homely.

I did 3 takes, and in the 2nd and 3rd I had the feeling of coming back to this welcoming cozy universe I already knew for long time.

Totally!