Holykael

God is so bad he ruined Jesus Christ

17 posts in this topic

Jesus story is a noble story when viewed under the purview that there are multiple consciousnesses at odds with each other. However it all falls apart when we take into account that there is no multiplicity. There is only one consciousness and with that instead of being a story of love. The story of jesus is a story of masochism. God crucified himself. What an ugly abomination. Makes no sense too. Who in their right mind would undergo such a procedure.

God desecrates everything with ugliness. Even the beauty is concealed under a mountain of turds. Thank god for Jesus Christ, the symbol of masochism.

Jesus showed the path of what happens when you distance yourself too much from the crowd. 

The crowd will crucify you because you have become too different. 

The price for becoming One is that you are crucified by Many.

It is a beautiful story in every way.  

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

Jesus story is a noble story when viewed under the purview that there are multiple consciousnesses at odds with each other. However it all falls apart when we take into account that there is no multiplicity. There is only one consciousness and with that instead of being a story of love. The story of jesus is a story of masochism. God crucified himself. What an ugly abomination. Makes no sense too. Who in their right mind would undergo such a procedure.

God desecrates everything with ugliness. Even the beauty is concealed under a mountain of turds. Thank god for Jesus Christ, the symbol of masochism.

Christ is imaginary.   I was going to tell you this in your other post.  If you continue to post nonsense you will be banned.   All religions are imaginary. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God created only beauty, and He is the Most Good. 

I recognize that Jesus Christ and Mohammad and Moses (may they rest with God) had some form of contact and communication with God, and visions and paranormal abilities and probably more.

“Those messengers – some of them We caused to exceed others. Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree. And We gave Jesus, the Son of Mary, clear proofs, and We supported him with the Pure.

[3:84] Say, “We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.”

2 minutes ago, Rahra said:

God created only beauty, and He is the Most Good. 

I recognize that Jesus Christ and Mohammad and Moses (may they rest with God) had some form of contact and communication with God, and visions and paranormal abilities and probably more.

“Those messengers – some of them We caused to exceed others. Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree. And We gave Jesus, the Son of Mary, clear proofs, and We supported him with the Pure.

[3:84] Say, “We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.”

Just be careful not to fall into the belief of a religion or a messenger.  Yes God is in all of those- but God is also in the atheist who rebukes God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Just be careful not to fall into the belief of a religion or a messenger.  Yes God is in all of those- but God is also in the atheist who rebukes God.

Yea, God is Consciousness, and Omnipresent.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Rahra are you a Muslim? 

No, but I read and recite and listen to the Quran, I chant in Arabic and praise God in Aarabic, mostly. The reason being, God encourages me to it.

That doesn’t mean the religion Islam is true, it’s just means to grow and evolve, that’s why God encourages me to do religious stuff.

Islam has not been verified in God-Consciousness to literally be from God, but if it does one day, I will become a Muslim again.

God is also Holykael as well, what's up with all these threats of banning? His complaints are just as valid as any others. In fact his complaints have actually opened me up to higher levels of compassion. I'm actually grateful for his complaints because it opens up another perspective that is foreign to my everyday waking consciousness.

I may not agree with him, but I can understand and seek to understand emotionally at ever higher levels his frustrations. His expression is a key part of the infinite expression, I'm noticing these forums are devolving into a house of judgment in which only messages of a certain kind must be expressed. As long as he isn't threatening or promoting hate towards others, let the man vent. Hell you could just create a thread for that particularly and tell him to post his complaints and venting about life in that thread. 

Or just allow those whose despise God (themselves) to vent. Sometimes God just wants to complain you know? LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Holykael From an intellectual perspective, I suppose you could consider replacing 'masochism' with the idea of martyrdom. And then it seems more understandable.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Christ is imaginary.   I was going to tell you this in your other post.  If you continue to post nonsense you will be banned.   All religions are imaginary. 

Christ represents higher levels of consciousness, what's imaginary about that? Have you not done miracles yourself or experienced miracles? Just because on a highest level of consciousness ladder it's an illusion doesn't mean it didnt happen or is false. You have to understand that this is a stable reality gods research platform, so the things that happend in the past like "christ" might have actually happend.  In a bigger picture all your life was like a dreamed up movie, saying that christ was imaginary you're actually seperating yourself from unimaginable gods power.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 hours ago, Holykael said:

Just because you can't see the beauty doesn't mean it's not there.   The point of Christ, to me, is that all of Gods devilry, which is the ego, can be forgiven because God has only himself.   God smites himself and then returns to perfection. He tried to desecrate his own form, which only returns to formlessness.  That is the beauty of God and Christ.  And Holykael.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Inliytened1 I hope i will be banned soon or at least my account will be deleted.

Why? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Why? 

Because you call yourself enlightened but act out of an ego a lot, this guy isn't even insulting you. There is no truth in the state of consciousness all these people are experiencing on the forum just like you or Leo, because your whole experience is just an illusionary perspective based on all your experiences that god gave you (psychedelics for example), all these experiences are equal and have a form of illusionary truth in them. But in actuality there is no truth just different perspectives in the illusion that ultimately will only lead 1 way, god asking himself what he is.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Because you call yourself enlightened but act out of an ego a lot, this guy isn't even insulting you. There is no truth in the state of consciousness all these people are experiencing on the forum just like you or Leo, because your whole experience is just an illusionary perspective based on all your experiences that god gave you (psychedelics for example), all these experiences are equal and have a form of illusionary truth in them. 

There is not one who experiences enlightenment.   It is ineffable.  

What we are doing here is a feeble attempt to describe or i dare say capture the ineffable.  But you can build a metaphysical framework and with the knowledge you must then turn inwards.  

That is the only way.   

What you are doing right now is keeping yourself securely nested within the dream.  That's fine.  But there is awakening.   Do not for a second think that there is not.  For if you do, you will have fallen into a place, an abyss, where I can never help you.  Where Leo can never help you.  You will be lost.  That is, until you aren't. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.