ValiantSalvatore

Sexism Test - Eliminating Bias

199 posts in this topic

On 19/2/2023 at 5:09 PM, Emerald said:

And it soothes the soul sickness of men who feel shame and powerlessness by constructing a reassuring narrative where they are better and more powerful just by virtue of being male.

Well, yes, but this dynamic is essentially rooted in metaphysics. The ego is based on separation from other forms, and thus it seeks to find the higher ground, both physically and mentally.

This is not just a male dynamic (of course men do it a lot) but also a female dynamic. 

Male-female is just ego. You are not female. I am not male.

It's just identity. The ego feels inferior. Period. Female egos feel inferior. Male egos feel inferior. Neutral egos feel inferior.

End of the story.

(of course I'm a progressive, and pro equality, but equality is just a construct the ego. everything is ALREADY equal, women have always been equal to men, because woman is not a real thing, nor are men....)

Sorry for the pedantic approach but I like to view this topic from the highest perspective xD

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

36 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Well, yes, but this dynamic is essentially rooted in metaphysics. The ego is based on separation from other forms, and thus it seeks to find the higher ground, both physically and mentally.

This is not just a male dynamic (of course men do it a lot) but also a female dynamic. 

It's just identity. The ego feels inferior. Period. Female egos feel inferior. Male egos feel inferior. Neutral egos feel inferior.

End of the story.

(of course I'm a progressive, and pro equality, but equality is just a construct the ego. everything is ALREADY equal, women have always been equal to men, because woman is not a real thing, nor are men....)

Sorry for the pedantic approach but I like to view this topic from the highest perspective xD

Reaching for top-shelf spiritual truths is not an efficacious paradigm for issues dealing with the practicalities of human rights and equality.

You can tell an enslaved American black person in 1782 dealing with the daily sufferings of Chattel slavery who have had their spouse and all their children sold to different slave masters last week that they’ve always been equal.

And in the absolute, it’s true.

But in the relative situation it’s not a helpful or kind perspective because it just encourages spiritual bypassing of a very real issue of injustice.

And it uses a top shelf truth to invalidate a bottom shelf truth. Watch the spiritual ego because it can use the truth to lie to itself.

And it’s very easy for a complacent white person to come along and give such ‘sagely’ advice from the safety of their non-enslaved state.

I bring this into a more extreme example to illustrate how unhelpful spiritual bypassing is.

And while ego is certainly a foundational element to this male superior/ female inferior dynamic, it’s not equivalent on both sides.

Women as a whole are much less likely to construct male inferiority narratives than men are to construct female inferiority narratives.

In fact, a more common occurrence is for women to construct female inferiority narratives that they exempt themselves from as being “not like the other girls.” I used to do this myself as a little girl.

And it’s common for women to try to bond with men and compete with other women through these female inferiority narratives.

And the reason for this dynamic is because the collective ego is still very anti-feminine in its biases.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

45 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

End of the story.

Refreshing. There's another thread about the meat industry and the animals suffering ?

14 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Look at @Roy's results and how they relate to his life. Then tell me what's healthy and what's unhealthy. 

I am just one example, I wouldn't rest your laurels on it. It could just mean the test is bullshit, which it probably is. Even so it's not like it matters or is worth arguing about.

As long as you are doing your best not to hurt people or treat them badly you are ahead of a LOT of people, including those who righteously accuse others who are mostly just projecting to deflect from their own lack of action.

In this day and age everything is considered racist and sexist, to the point where it's not even worth hearing peoples complaints because it's the boy who cried wolf. It's what you get when you mix a materially comfortable narcissistic society where we have no real problems, with technology and the ability for everyone to platform every little complaint they have.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy The reason I hyper-focused on your results is that first of all, you're a mod. So, you are a credible counter-example. And secondly, this test was made my academics. And they have to know what they're doing, they have to clearly define their ideas in the process of doing this. 

If I can beat their reasoning, I can beat the reasoning of some random blue-haired SJW who's yelling in my face. 

Edited by mr_engineer

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

Refreshing. There's another thread about the meat industry and the animals suffering ?

Why is what they said refreshing to you? And how does it relate to the thread about suffering animals?

The way I’m potentially interpreting it is that you’re saying it’s refreshing to ignore practical issues by interjecting non-dual truisms.

or potentially…

That you’re critiquing this post by saying that turning a blind eye animals’ suffering based on the non-dual truth that “everyone is already equal” is not a good idea. And calling it refreshing was sarcasm.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

34 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Reaching for top-shelf spiritual truths is not an efficacious paradigm for issues dealing with the practicalities of human rights and equality.

You can tell an enslaved American black person in 1782 dealing with the daily sufferings of Chattel slavery who have had their spouse and all their children sold to different slave masters last week that they’ve always been equal.

And in the absolute, it’s true.

But in the relative situation it’s not a helpful or kind perspective because it just encourages spiritual bypassing of a very real issue of injustice.

And it uses a top shelf truth to invalidate a bottom shelf truth. Watch the spiritual ego because it can use the truth to lie to itself.

And it’s very easy for a complacent white person to come along and give such ‘sagely’ advice from the safety of their non-enslaved state.

I bring this into a more extreme example to illustrate how unhelpful spiritual bypassing is.

And while ego is certainly a foundational element to this male superior/ female inferior dynamic, it’s not equivalent on both sides.

Women as a whole are much less likely to construct male inferiority narratives than men are to construct female inferiority narratives.

In fact, a more common occurrence is for women to construct female inferiority narratives that they exempt themselves from as being “not like the other girls.” I used to do this myself as a little girl.

And it’s common for women to try to bond with men and compete with other women through these female inferiority narratives.

And the reason for this dynamic is because the collective ego is still very anti-feminine in its biases.

I sense that you're projecting or misunderstanding my words, which can happen sometimes.

I agree with basically everything you have written in this thread. I'm much more progressive than you, I'm even a marxist and a radical egalitarian.

You are probably projecting onto me the classical rational guy who wants to keep the status quo, the classical political centrist who says "women are ok, they are good, but stop talking about it bla bla" :D

No, completely agree with all you've said on this topic, and to be honest there are way deeper dynamics than those.

My point was another.

I was just completely validating your analisys by going directly to the core of the problem.

Feminism is mental gymnastics.

Traditionalism, machism, patriarchy, is all mental gymnastics.

If people sensed what I have sensed several times (which is the foolish illusion of sex, gender, equality etc) the world would be a society of all equals, on all levels. Not even economic differences.

It's that radical.

I completely agree that we need to discuss gender equality, I have done my fair share of propaganda for progress. I still do.

But the Truth remains that there is no reason to treat humans as unequal :D

The only reason slavery and exploitment happen is because they are asleep.

I'm NOT justifying a world of inequality.

I am JUST saying that this world ACTS unequal because it is deeply ignorant and asleep.

That's it. I'm not doing any zen devilry.... that's your projection :)

I'm basically just saying that women and men have gender issues only because they believe in that gender identity.

"Women and men" creates the problem, you are trying to solve the UNSOLVABLE. Because it's rooted in ignorance.

I'm being really really radical, to the point of sounding cultish. But you can experience it. I have experience my sex being nothing.

I have become deeply conscious, several times, that my sex does not exist. Nor yours.

If humanity is so deeply identified in men and women, there will ALWAYS be problems between them. 

Always. (but still, let's keep fighting for equality)

Inquire in the now.

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

If I can beat their reasoning, I can beat the reasoning of some random blue-haired SJW who's yelling in my face. 

Have you ever had a blue-haired SJW yell in your face… or are you just looking at a bunch of Internet memes from 2016 and coming up with imaginary scenarios where you have to defend yourself against one?

Emotionalmastery.org

21 minutes ago, Devin said:

@Roy What is up with your signature?

It's an inspirational funny quote from one of my favorite games of all time - Red Faction: Guerilla

It's a reminder to relax and have a "why not?" attitude towards life.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Have you ever had a blue-haired SJW yell in your face… or are you just looking at a bunch of Internet memes from 2016 and coming up with imaginary scenarios where you have to defend yourself against one?

I have had 'strong, independent women' defend the way they are. And I have been called sexist a bunch of times because I expected them to behave in feminine ways. For their own benefit, by the way. If they wake up to their feminine power, they'll be the ones who benefit the most. But, they didn't want to do that and their excuse was 'you're being sexist'. Now, I know what to make of that. 

I used the term 'blue-haired SJW' cuz it's a culturally relevant metaphor. 

1 minute ago, billiesimon said:

I sense that you're projecting or misunderstanding my words, which can happen sometimes.

I agree with basically everything you have written in this thread. I'm much more progressive than you, I'm even a marxist and a radical egalitarian.

I’m not saying anything about how progressive you are or aren’t. That’s not the nature of my critique.

I’m just saying that applying top-shelf spiritual truths to practical matters is unwise and can lead to complacency and spiritual bypassing.

And perhaps you won’t, but others who read your post might.

You are probably projecting onto me the classical rational guy who wants to keep the status quo, the classical political centrist who says "women are ok, they are good, but stop talking about it bla bla" :D

No, completely agree with all you've said on this topic, and to be honest there are way deeper dynamics than those.

It’s about choosing the paradigm with the most efficacy… which is not always going to be the deepest one.

If sharing the deeper one helps more, then do that.

But sharing certain deeper truths in certain ways will give an opportunity to create complacency if it embraced unwisely.

Cast not pearls…

My point was another.

I was just completely validating your analisys by going directly to the core of the problem.

Feminism is mental gymnastics.

Traditionalism, machism, patriarchy, is all mental gymnastics.

If people sensed what I have sensed several times (which is the foolish illusion of sex, gender, equality etc) the world would be a society of all equals, on all levels. Not even economic differences.

It's that radical.

This perspective isn’t practical at all.

And it won’t lead to any actual societal progress because you’re expecting society to suddenly operate as though they are enlightened and to forego all practical concerns.

For example, let’s consider the Civil Rights Movement.

If we apply your logic here, all the black people who were protesting were just doing mental gymnastics because (similar to Feminism) it’s based around an ‘illusory’ identity and the ‘illusion’ of equality.

But had they not done so, black people still wouldn’t be allowed  to eat at restaurants.

I completely agree that we need to discuss gender equality, I have done my fair share of propaganda for progress. I still do.

Then you should realize that this is a very counterproductive to your aims.

But the Truth remains that there is no reason to treat humans as unequal :D

The only reason slavery and exploitment happen is because they are asleep.

I'm NOT justifying a world of inequality.

I am JUST saying that this world ACTS unequal because it is deeply ignorant and asleep.

True. But yet… what is your practical solution to get billions of people to abide in an enlightened state?

That's it. I'm not doing any zen devilry.... that's your projection :)

I’m saying that you’re being impractical about how to achieve progress. And that your impracticality will lead to bypassing if other internalize these perspectives at face value. 

I'm basically just saying that women and men have gender issues only because they believe in that gender identity.

"Women and men" creates the problem, you are trying to solve the UNSOLVABLE. Because it's rooted in ignorance.

This reduces everything to the need for everyone to completely dissolve their ego. But that’s not going to happen… nor should it.

This world is a place of identities and stories. And the source wants to experience itself as a man… as a woman… as a plant.

I’m one of my Ayahuasca ceremonies, I experienced death and nothingness and total enlightenment (which is just death). 

And then, the “I” arose from the nothingness and I was that “I”. And I came to create and know and love all things infinitely.

And I saw no hierarchy in my creator/creation dynamic. All perspectives were infinitely valid.

And in this experience I came to recognize Ego as a tool that God uses to know itself from a state of separation. The source does not prefer to live an enlightened life to a non-enlightened life.

I'm being really really radical, to the point of sounding cultish. But you can experience it. I have experience my sex being nothing.

I have become deeply conscious, several times, that my sex does not exist. Nor yours.

It is part of your human story. In the absolute, it is nothing.

In the relative, it’s integral to your life… and these demographic factors do impact people’s lives.

If humanity is so deeply identified in men and women, there will ALWAYS be problems between them. 

The trajectory of society in the Maya is to progress to a point of integration and a realization of relational love between all people. The realization of love through separation is integral to the human story.

So these issues are not inevitable because they are not solely caused by differing identity.

This life is not about escaping illusion for most people. It’s about committing to the story and taking the curriculum.

And that is what best aides the Infinitely expanding love and knowing of the source.

Always. (but still, let's keep fighting for equality)

Just don’t accidentally discourage it by being too lofty. 

Emotionalmastery.org

30 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

And I have been called sexist a bunch of times because I expected them to behave in feminine ways.

Why are you expecting others to behave how you want them to behave?

Maybe I come and hang out with you and pressure you to do the things that I think you should be doing which serve my agenda and my agenda alone.

And when you rightfully complain about my controlling behavior, I’m going to act like you’re being the unreasonable one.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald First of all, it's not just 'my agenda'. I see feminine potential in these women getting wasted because of this stupid ideology of 'equality'. And I feel like helping them because of that. And, I'm not coming from a space of scarcity, I have plenty of abundance of good women in my life. So, I have no incentive to 'control them'. 

Secondly, this is called 'leadership'. I know, you don't know what it looks like for a good man to lead a woman to her authentic feminine expression. So, you dismiss all male leadership and chivalry as 'sexism'. It's alright, you're not there yet. I'd advise you to stay humble and keep your mind open. 

45 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Emerald First of all, it's not just 'my agenda'. I see feminine potential in these women getting wasted because of this stupid ideology of 'equality'. And I feel like helping them because of that. And, I'm not coming from a space of scarcity, I have plenty of abundance of good women in my life. So, I have no incentive to 'control them'. 

Secondly, this is called 'leadership'. I know, you don't know what it looks like for a good man to lead a woman to her authentic feminine expression. So, you dismiss all male leadership and chivalry as 'sexism'. It's alright, you're not there yet. I'd advise you to stay humble and keep your mind open. 

It’s clear to me that you don’t know very much about the Feminine. And it seems you know even less about women.

Have you had direct experience of it and what it really entails to embody it? My guess is no.

You read things in books perhaps and came to the conclusion that you understand. And now you see yourself as an obligate teacher to help the ‘sheep-like’ women live up to YOUR narrow idea of Femininity.

And all under the guise of helping, when it’s probably just about you maintaining your own ideology.

But it’s obvious to women that you don’t know the first thing because you don’t recognize that women are wise to ignore you.

You’re asking them to regress themselves and step right on ancient wounds and calling them unreasonable when they don’t do it.

And women are wise to be Feminists. And women are wise to be selective with who they express their Feminine side around.

The world is not ripe yet for total Feminine integration. We need like 2 or 3 more waves of Feminism before that can happen. And you’re not going to do the job that 6th Wave Feminism is going to do by simply telling women to be Feminine.

I’ve had direct experience of feeling the Femininity all around and within me and embodying the Great Mother and giving birth to the world. 

And as nurturing as she can be, she would also chew you alive for your hubris and lack of reverence for her many facets.

She did this to me in a dream when I was 19 and only appreciated her through the beauty facet of the Feminine. She seduced me as a femme fatale and quickly transformed into an ancient witch demon with no eyes in the sockets and swallowed me whole.

She was angry at my internalized misogyny and lack of reverence for the Feminine and this initiated my journey. And this was several months before my first awakening.

And it was when I birthed the new world 11 years later (in March of 2020 a few days after lockdown began) that I reached the other end of her. And she gave birth to me as I was her… giving birth to a new world.

So the Feminine power is wild, dark, and ethereal… and gritty and bloody. It’s very intertwined with instincts and nature and emotions. It’s not like traditional Femininity at all.

Patriarchal standards of Femininity are actually quite Masculine principled because it’s tame, bright, sunny, and sweet. But the deep Feminine is often wild, dark, moonlit, and bitter.

Here is one of the first videos that I ever made… and there are some things you can learn about the Feminine and the Masculine…

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald I respect your opinion on femininity. I don't think today's men will know that much about femininity, cuz they're not women. So, if you want to talk about woman-problems, I guess having a 'women's circle', so to speak, is the best for that...? 

I very much have selfish reasons for leading women to their feminine expression. So, first of all, if you have a problem with that, that's an unrealistic expectation of 'selflessness'. Real men are not selfless with women. The ones who are, become the 'nice guys'. 

This is my 'game', but in a conscious way. I see too much manipulation going on in the pick-up community and this is my solution to that problem. The thing is that for this to work, co-operation from women will be needed. Cuz if they don't, they'll keep getting manipulated by men who are actually sexist. I don't care how feminist they become, they'll still lose to the patriarchy. For this reason. 

When I say 'leading a woman to her feminine expression', I mean, in the context of relationship. My goal here is to have a good relationship and to make things work with women. It is a selfish goal. But, to my credit, I'm also looking out for their long-term best-interests here. Because the 'strong, independent woman' lifestyle is not sustainable. Ask any modern mother. 

18 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The world is not ripe yet for total Feminine integration. We need like 2 or 3 more waves of Feminism before that can happen. And you’re not going to do the job that 6th Wave Feminism is going to do by simply telling women to be Feminine.

This is why I'm spending all of this time debating this out and figuring out how to lead women to their feminine expression, in a respectful way. This is why I'm spending all of this time researching the meaning of 'sexism'. This is not fun for me either! But, I recognize that women have been traumatized by the patriarchy. 

I have a faster solution than 2-3 more waves of feminism. That is, to allow men to embody their authentic masculine expression (in relation to women, before you tell me that 'you shouldn't need female support for this'), to experience the benefits of that and to get the opposite experience of being fucked over by patriarchal, sexist men. This will resolve the root-traumas behind feminism. The wider society may go the way you're saying, which we can't do anything about. But, if individuals recognize this, we can get to where we want to get to much faster. 

34 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Emerald I respect your opinion on femininity. I don't think today's men will know that much about femininity, cuz they're not women. So, if you want to talk about woman-problems, I guess having a 'women's circle', so to speak, is the best for that...? 

That’s my point. You don’t know. So don’t advise about what you don’t know.

I very much have selfish reasons for leading women to their feminine expression. So, first of all, if you have a problem with that, that's an unrealistic expectation of 'selflessness'. Real men are not selfless with women. The ones who are, become the 'nice guys'. 

I’m not asking you to be selfless. I’m saying that you’re not staying in your lane.

You’re being patronizing and assuming that you know better about things you don’t know… and pushing advice and expectations onto people who don’t want it.

This is my 'game', but in a conscious way. I see too much manipulation going on in the pick-up community and this is my solution to that problem. The thing is that for this to work, co-operation from women will be needed. Cuz if they don't, they'll keep getting manipulated by men who are actually sexist. I don't care how feminist they become, they'll still lose to the patriarchy. For this reason. 

Am I understanding correctly that you’re saying women should do what you say and go with your self-serving agenda so that they don’t fall for other men’s self-serving agenda?

When I say 'leading a woman to her feminine expression', I mean, in the context of relationship.

You do this by being a safe man… not by telling women how to be.

If a man tried to school me and told me prescriptively to be Feminine, all the red flags would go up. And it would have the opposite effect that he’d be intending.

My goal here is to have a good relationship and to make things work with women. It is a selfish goal. But, to my credit, I'm also looking out for their long-term best-interests here. Because the 'strong, independent woman' lifestyle is not sustainable. Ask any modern mother. 

I am a modern mother. You can ask me.

No person is meant to be independent. But being strong and independent minded is exactly what’s necessary for women to connect with the deep Feminine.

It’s a necessary layer to the onion of Feminine integration.

This is why I'm spending all of this time debating this out and figuring out how to lead women to their feminine expression, in a respectful way. This is why I'm spending all of this time researching the meaning of 'sexism'. This is not fun for me either! But, I recognize that women have been traumatized by the patriarchy. 

I have a faster solution than 2-3 more waves of feminism.

No you don’t. This is hubris. Society moves slowly.

And this is while taking into account men’s Feminine integration (which requires deeper waves of Feminism).

And this Feminine integration in men will be necessary for men to ACTUALLY embody the deep Masculine as opposed to just aping the standards of cultural Masculinity and being so terrified of Femininity.

That is, to allow men to embody their authentic masculine expression (in relation to women, before you tell me that 'you shouldn't need female support for this'), to experience the benefits of that and to get the opposite experience of being fucked over by patriarchal, sexist men. This will resolve the root-traumas behind feminism. The wider society may go the way you're saying, which we can't do anything about. But, if individuals recognize this, we can get to where we want to get to much faster.

Nobody is stopping you from embodying Divine Masculine but yourself. Stop worrying about what women are doing and focus on yourself.

Probably the majority of women feel perfectly comfortable with the masculine/feminine dynamic… including most Feminists. That is, if the man is safe to express Femininity around.

But if you’re getting your cackles up when women aren’t meeting your gender expectations, the that shell will close right up.

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

That’s my point. You don’t know. So don’t advise about what you don’t know.

Here's the thing, though. When someone resists me being in his masculine, my red-flag antennas go up and I start looking for what's wrong with them. And then, what I do isn't 'giving advice'. It's having expectations! To treat me with respect. 

I'm staying humble about femininity. I'd suggest you stay humble about masculinity too. Cuz I have noticed a lot of ignorance about masculinity on your side too. 

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I’m not asking you to be selfless. I’m saying that you’re not staying in your lane.

You’re being patronizing and assuming that you know better about things you don’t know… and pushing advice and expectations onto people who don’t want it.

Yeah, but when you go against my self-interest and then say that 'staying in your lane means that you don't have this expectation', you're asking me to be selfless. 

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You do this by being a safe man… not by telling women how to be.

If a man tried to school me and told me prescriptively to be Feminine, all the red flags would go up. And it would have the opposite effect that he’d be intending.

You have every right to want what you want. Perfectly fine. 

The problem starts when you have a certain self-biased definition of 'safe man' that you project onto everyone else. Other women don't agree with your definition of 'safe man'. 

I'm not giving a prescription of 'femininity'. I'm voicing my expectations of respectful treatment as a man. Feminists are the ones trying to come up with an 'objective definition' of sexism. My attitude, from the very beginning, has been 'to each their own'. 

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I am a modern mother. You can ask me.

No person is meant to be independent. But being strong and independent minded is exactly what’s necessary for women to connect with the deep Feminine.

It’s a necessary layer to the onion of Feminine integration.

If you have a son, I'd suspect he'd disagree with you on this. But, he won't tell you to your face, of course. 

Again, this is what may be right for you. I'd suggest you don't project your preferences onto everyone else. 

9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

No you don’t. This is hubris. Society moves slowly.

And this is while taking into account men’s Feminine integration (which requires deeper waves of Feminism).

And this Feminine integration in men will be necessary for men to ACTUALLY embody the deep Masculine as opposed to just aping the standards of cultural Masculinity and being so terrified of Femininity.

Here's where I disagree with you. I'd suggest you don't tell men how to embody their masculine. Because you don't know how to respect men. Men will not and should not listen to you about this. 

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Nobody is stopping you from embodying Divine Masculine but yourself. Stop worrying about what women are doing and focus on yourself.

Probably the majority of women feel perfectly comfortable with the masculine/feminine dynamic… including most Feminists. That is, if the man is safe to express Femininity around.

But if you’re getting your cackles up when women aren’t meeting your gender expectations, the that shell will close right up.

'Chivalry is benevolent sexism'. When you make an integral part of masculinity in the context of relationship 'sexism' and you fight it, you are, in fact, stopping men from embodying their masculine. 

I haven't taken the test, never clicked on the link, and I probably won't. I don't think there is any point in taking it, because:

1. It's not a test of sexism levels. It's a test of loyalty to feminism and your degree of dogmatism about it. The lower your score, the more feminist you are, according to the test at least, which brings me to my second point which is:
  2. Feminists themselves disagree a lot, therefore there is no such a thing as feminism, and there won't be. Each woman (and man) has their own version of feminism. Some women who consider themselves feminist, love the "benevolent sexism" that is supposed to be a bad thing according to the test. I have seen feminists complaining that chivalry has gone extinct. And some women even love the hostile sexism (you guessed it, they're also feminist), and these usually complain that men have become way too feminine.
  3. I don't think a simple test can define my identity. I have taken a lot of tests (for different stuff) in the past and concluded that they are stupid and very limited. The way the analysis is made is generally flawed because the assumptions it's based on are flawed in the first place.
Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

No problem, I leave the debate because I was not looking for a debate :) I was just reinforcing your valid points with the deepest level, since it has happened in my direct experience.

I literally mean that several glimpses of awakening have completely dissolved any form of sexism or bias in me about gender. So yes, it has had a huge practical impact on my life.

I agree that nonduality is not for everyone on this planet.

I was not arguing with you, just adding a valid and TRUTHFUL point that I have found very valuable.

Truth is Truth. Even if it's not practical.

Practicality is a byproduct of ego, it is not Truth.

The truth is that women and men are just consciousness and they should be treated equally, so are poor and rich, western and non western.

This truth is total and eternal, no amount of pragmatism will erase it, because pragmatism is in the Mind.

I like your posts and support them :P Cheers

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.